*refresh refresh refresh*
where's the update!!!!!!!''''😭
I'm waiiitttiiinnnggg
Posted: 9 years ago
You're such a tease!  You change the title and then vanish😡
A girl for R&B
Part 78

II jumped out of bed, not wanting to hear his "phone voice" she didnt know how it sounded, she didnt need another blow to her gut
"Hello" said Akka, holding her laugh
"Ya?" 😳
"Raman, R&B? kaha na tumne us din... this is Ishita's sister" she said cheerfully😃
"Oh! Vandita?" he said deeply😳
"Yes.. Vandita... ILOVE HOW YOU SAY MY NAME"😳

AYYOOO AKKA WHY DO U HAVE TO SAY THAT TO HIM?😭
Athim just shook his head and stepped out after handing Shravu all the darts
He began loading it all again... KIDSSS!😆

Oh BTW, why did u send such an expensive gift?"

"I lost a challenge Vandita" he said😃
"If u keep saying my name like that I am going to be unable to fight with you" Akka roared in laughter blushing☺️
II sat on the living room couch, unable to STOP hearing this nonsense

Anmma: Do u want soup kanna?
She got up and went to the kitchen, "Amma na heat panren, I will heat it"
She began busying herself😃
VANDU STOOD BEHIND HER😲

"I know, it was a challenge, but its OK u dont owe the kid anything" Akka became serious

"Dude, u lost and u owe me he said, winking" R&B reminisced😃
"Hes a terror, we should have named him Ishita" Vandu tickled her waist
II turned crimson...

"U SHUD HAVE" R&B SAID CALMLY😳

"OMG, so u agree too? That makes two, no three if u count Bala, when I talk with u I forget he even exists" Vandu TOLD HIM😲

AYYO not only u forget u are a married woman u tell him u forgot?😡

II poured soup out into a small ceramic bowl..

Akka: Amma rasam adulaye irukkatum. Leave the rasam in that bowl"

Akka:R&B, U SHUD COME HOME FOR DINNER IF U LIKE RASAM

WHO MADE IT? he asked😳

He actually asked who made it, WHY? IF ITS AMMA HE WONT EAT? IF ITS NOT SOME FANCY MAURYA CHEF HE WONT EAT?
Rakshasan... starve to death ipdiye, just like this😡

II was furious, she spilled some getting it out of the microwave

"Amma made it R&B , she is a wonderful cook"👏

"Does she also make aloo matar?" he asked softly🤣

Vandu was shocked at the question... "No.. usually Ishita makes the Punjabi food" "Why do u ask?"😲

"No, u know since rasam is a Iyer staple, aloo matar a Punjabi?" he said softly😃

"OH! Arey Ishita makes Punajbi food like its nobody's biz" Akka gushed
II grabbed her phone FURIOUSS😡

IDU ROMBA MUKYAM, ITS SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT TO TELL MY QUALITIES
HES GOING TO GET MARRIED TO ME ILLE, SO HE SHUD KNOW...
AYYO😡

"OK OK R&B why I called u was Animal Planet ne maanga aur tumne, aapne gift kar diya, its not right"

"I cant take it back"
"Bala will drop it off on the way to work with Sam's guard" she said calmly

"Vandita, please dont do that"

"I am going to say stuff so u I acn hear the different ways u say Vandita...😳.😆U are Ishita's client at the end of the day, you guys have a business relationship" Vandita became serious

IT WAS MORE THAN BUSINESS IT WAS THE MOST MIND NUMBINGLY PASSIONATE RELATIONSHIP IVE HAD, AND... WILL HAVE
WEVE SPOKEN 50 THINGS, BUT KISSED 200 TIMES..☺️. HE BLEW ME TO BITS LATER😡

II's blush transformed into despair..
Appa signalled Amma and asked "Who is it?"
Amma squirmed...

"Its Raman Bhalla pa" II snitched, saying his full name gleefully

SERIYANA SAKUNI MAMA DI NEE. APPA KITTA PROMPT AA SOLLITTAYA? Nice Nice🤣
U are a Shakuni Mama II, how could you

Appa was visibly upset seeing Akka flirt and gush
Bala just didnt care, he was busy stopping Shravu from shooting down his rasam rice and aloo curry🤣

Appa started off "WHy is she talking to HIM. This is not done... what connection SHE HAS?"

Amma squirmed

Vandita re-entered the living/dining area with the call still on
"OK... I am going to give the phone to Ishita u guys sort it out, u either take the money or the toy"
She threw the phone on II's lap as she sat on the couch with the soup bowl, criss cross, watching a random Hindi soap

"Inda di pesikko"

Every pore was on fire that moment... like someone threw a lit match on a can of pteroleum...

"I am eating, I cannot talk right now" II said angrily😡
"U can talk and eat, u do it all the time with me and Bala" Akka argued..😃
"I am holding the TV remote and Saath Nibhana Saathiya is my absolute favorite show" II was pissed😡
"Vazhiyaade, zyaada naatak mat kar"😃
Akka grabbed her bowl and set it on the coffee table

"HE IS STILL ON, HOW RUDE, HES YOUR CLIENT ISHITA" Akka hissed😳

II hated her akka the most at that very moment😡

HE MUST BE IN BED WITH MARLIESE WHILE HE FLIRTED WITH U. HE MUST BE HAVING AN ORGY WITH MARLIESE AND ANOTHER WOMAN
U MADE AN ASS OF URSELF AND NOW U WANT ME TO TALK?
I DONT CARE LET ANIMAL PLANET KEEP THAT FRICKIN TOY
I AM DONE DOING FINANCES WITH HIM
I REGRET GETTING INTO SUCH A SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE
I DONT WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE OR TALK TO HIM😭
HES BETTER OFF IN HIS ORGY I AM BETTER OFF WATCHING SOAPS😭

II got up reluctantly
Akka went to join everyone for dinner

II did NOT say a word😳
Did he?
NOOO!😳
II went to her room and lay in bed... holding the phone/caller
They heard each other breathe😳

SHE DID NOT HEAR MARLIESE IN THE BACK... NO MOANS... NO GROANS... NO GIGGLES
HER TEARS CAME BACK... in relief? NO!!
in hurt? yes... of being in this situation today

HE "SOUNDED" LIKE HE HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD...PATIENT STEADY AND SMOOTH
Hers was agitated and angry... aroused... like she would rather be clawing his eyes out
They listened to each other breathe for 7? 9? minutes
"I have to go" she thought/fighting tears and hung up
They will not know what each other's phone voice sounds like... even today

Appa was upset when she went back

Amma busied herself pampering II

"U know the scandal sorrounding his father" Appa scolded😡
"Appa he seems decent, I heard about his Dad, its none of our business" Vandu argued😃
"Tomorrow can u have them over to ur house? Wont people recognize him as the man in his -----" Appa stopped not getting too crude in front of his daughter👏
"Neenga relax pannungo its OK the kids are friends, we are not friends" Bala defended his wife"👏
"Tomorrow whats stopping Vandita from becoming friends with them?"😡
"Appa Nandan's his sister's Sam's son, Nandu and Shravu are friends" Vandu explained logically😃

"Soon u will say I wish they could all come for dinner, or lunch, and then what?" Appa demanded😡
"Ayyo Appa vidungo, dont act so (CHILDISHLY? IMMATURE?)" Vandu didnt say it..
"U youngsters dont care about anything, family values, respect... nothing... like father like son, like daughter" Appa began crossing lines to prove his point😭
Vandita squirmed

II died of shame as she knew EXACTLY WHAT APPA WAS SAYING
APPA WAS NOT WRONG... AKKA HAD NO CLUE😭
II was a live example of how Bhalla recklessness had reached out and destroyed an Iyer
She was a broken torn mess, because of R&B

"Thats wrong Appa I wont agree" Vandita became angry😡
"Why wont u?" Appa argued back
"Sam is a lovely lady, so sophisticated and gracious, Tanmay? OMG!! so dignified" Akka gushed👏
"R&B is very polite too, SO QUIET HE IS... oru vaarthai pesale out of turn that other night not one word out of turn" Bala gushed👏
"Ayyo Appa the guy is extremely decent, he speaks very little and conducts himself very nicely" Akka was adamant😃

Appa was not willing to relent, but let go of the argument because it was his son in law

Amma finally spoke "We shud not interfere in Vandu's friendship, it has nothing to do with Ranjan Bhalla, Sam doesnt even live there, as a daughter it must humiliate her to hear HOW influenced people are by such opinion"👏👏

Amma the LOGICAL BEING, GOD'S ONLY CREATION... ONLY SUCH CREATION👏
Vandu was plkeased to hear that😃

"She is a daughter too, neenga apdi pesadengo, please dont talk like that"Amma continued😭

"Dont u think it must not hurt R&B Appa?" Akka asked😭

"Rich boys?" Appa sniggered😡

II cringed in shame... her own heart break somehow exponentially bigger than R&B's in that moment😡

"Appa DONT SAY THAT... they say he abandoned his family three years ago, sons have so much pride, they look up to their Dads,
 ivanukku epdi irundu irukkum? HOW MUST HE FEEL?" Vandu's voice was soft and caring😭

"I cannot even imagine Vandu... hes back and helping his Dad out? now? Nalla paiyyan Good boy" Bala voted his confidence👏😭

"Its not like they came and said to us  and said "R&B wants to marry Ishita" AMMA SAID😲... "Enna pero "R&B" Whatever the name is"😕

II's air supply cut off at that very thought... her eyes bulged in shock, she looked down at her bowl... her heart exploding in her chest

"EXACTLY MA... Namba enna kalyanama panna porom? We are not going to get them married or anything, a friendship at the 
kids level is perfectly fine" Vandita made her point clear... almost like telling Appa "I am a grown woman, quit telling me who I shud befriend and who I shudnt😃

But will all this change when she discovers what II and R&B have been upto?😲

The soft spot for R&B and Bhallas... is that only wrt to Shravu or in general?😃
Time will tell...

AND HE IS SO HANDSOME BALA... HE TALKS IN A WHISPER... EDO PESINA ADI PATTUDUM MADIRI.. like the listener would be injured if he speaks normally☺️" Vandu returned to LOUING the guy
Appa ate quietly and left

"U must tell me when u are leaving me because I cannot take time off in April audit varadu" Athim offered generously😆

"I will leave u before or after" Vandu declared "NOT during audit"😳👏

Appa was gone, so he didnt hear
Amma slapped her arm

"Enna pesare? Ur husband is sitting right here" sternly😡
"Ayyo Amma romba cute aa irukaan, rombave cute aa pesaran, he looks so handsome and talks sooo sooo softly"😃

Adukku?" So what?" "U ARE MARRIED, Ishita  WILL BE SOON AS WELL to Sree what can we do for R&B?" Amma gave her a baffled look, while gushing about Sree😕

"Ayyo Ma paavam R&B... good that Ishita will be enegaged to Sree, illena she will chew him up, 
she is a tigress and he seems like a deer" Akka randomly supported some guy she crushed on 😆

"Would be like OURS love" Athimber nodded😭
Akka gave him the "look"

"She keeps saying he is a Rakshasan, 😳
but I think she is mad, I think he is an angel... looks and sounds like one" Akka was ruthless
Bala said "She must have met her match in him thats why she hates him so much"👏👏

"I dont know Bala... I would be bummed if we didnt speak with him any more, or see him any more" Vandita was sad...😭
"Adukosram? Where can we go find a girl for R&B now?" Amma laughed out loud, stuttering around the name "R&B"😲

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
A tacit encounter over the phone that spoke volumes. Unintended lack of sensitivity towards II's plight from her very own folks. What will unfold in the coming episodes...I wonder.
Am eagerly awaiting the next update. 
Vandita grossed me out! Okay, you've got a big crush on him, big deal! Just tone it down a little bit and spare us the torture, will you?

Is Appa's reaction the aftermath of Ishita's bruises? What does he know or suspect? His reactions seemed a bit extreme if he doesn't suspect R&B.
Finally, this is what families do the best- mind others business like it was their own. Ishita hasn't said yes to Shree, they could've talked about him so that Ishita gets influenced but all they did was talk about R&B and his family!  God!
oh bala's that one line was enough
Bala said "She must have met her match in him thats why she hates him so much"👏👏

waiting for the next , still cant understand how they are so sure about sree..
happy pongal !!!
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Vandita grossed me out! Okay, you've got a big crush on him, big deal! Just tone it down a little bit and spare us the torture, will you?

Is Appa's reaction the aftermath of Ishita's bruises? What does he know or suspect? His reactions seemed a bit extreme if he doesn't suspect R&B.
Finally, this is what families do the best- mind others business like it was their own. Ishita hasn't said yes to Shree, they could've talked about him so that Ishita gets influenced but all they did was talk about R&B and his family!  God!

Rosh

I cranked it up in order to insinuate to II
Vandu is harmless, u dont have to worry

Its like she is saying stuff that II used to privately gush over not too long ago?

YES to everything about family

And Appa seems to have grown a lot of resentment based on Ranjan's sexcapades, the first encounter on the side walk he was OK, they attended Sam's baby shower and then it dawned on him that this is the guy that shamed his family, his company and himself over an affair with his admin

Appa is very firm about what matters to him in life
He does not like Ranjan Bhalla now... he will not approve of Vandita's friendship with that family

Not sure which country u are from, but Iyer parents are that way... for most Iyers wealth does not matter, education and values take precedence
In this case Bhallas dont have any morals
And according to II R&B is a bum

So, Appa will never approve

I know friendship mein class wealth sab nahi dekhna chahiye but parents dont listen to such bhashans

In fact my husband will always tease my boys when their friends come over "Does this friend score the 1st rank? If not he cannot be your friend"😆

There is a explicit pressure among Iyer households to only hang with "Accomplished high achiever kids"

Parents wont utter a word if that kid is homeless, but as long as he is a high achiever, its all good

WRONG? Maybe
Thats how it is😃
Originally posted by Ranu1234

oh bala's that one line was enough

waiting for the next , still cant understand how they are so sure about sree..
happy pongal !!!

Anu

I am looking at it this way... there is a void caused by Subbu, he was the CHOSEN ONE, he suddenly vanished, taking their daughter's happiness, Sree is the first guy that has come around... I am not saying II faced a million rejection she is a paavam soul etc... nah... its not a sob story

But U know its a GREAT rishta that has sprung up voluntarily without Amma Appa taking any initiative. THERE IS A LOT OF PRIDE IN THAT... I am thinking from an Iyer parent's POV

She will now be married to someone that WANTS to marry HER? U know... there is that feeling of "Oh she is so good a Ph D from the US wants to marry her...

They want it to work, its their wishful thinking

I am not saying they will force her to marry him. NO Iyer parent will do that...
But yes, they speak like its all squared away
Rosh,
Amma and Appa have talked about Shree a lot, and with Vandu, yes they havent attempted to brain wash II ... maybe they will, it hasnt come to that now

The Forum was convened around the toy R&B sent to Shravu so this discussion HAD to happen, if it did not how will we know what the stand is about Bhallas?... we got an introduction into what they feel about the family and its scandal, the family and its scandal will be intertwined with Iyers soon... the sooner they talk about it, the better
Iyer families are that way, STRONG and OPINIONATED

Anu

Happy Pongal to you too

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Rosh

I cranked it up in order to insinuate to II
Vandu is harmless, u dont have to worry

Its like she is saying stuff that II used to privately gush over not too long ago?

YES to everything about family

And Appa seems to have grown a lot of resentment based on Ranjan's sexcapades, the first encounter on the side walk he was OK, they attended Sam's baby shower and then it dawned on him that this is the guy that shamed his family, his company and himself over an affair with his admin

Appa is very firm about what matters to him in life
He does not like Ranjan Bhalla now... he will not approve of Vandita's friendship with that family

Not sure which country u are from, but Iyer parents are that way... for most Iyers wealth does not matter, education and values take precedence
In this case Bhallas dont have any morals
And according to II R&B is a bum

So, Appa will never approve

I know friendship mein class wealth sab nahi dekhna chahiye but parents dont listen to such bhashans

In fact my husband will always tease my boys when their friends come over "Does this friend score the 1st rank? If not he cannot be your friend"😆

There is a explicit pressure among Iyer households to only hang with "Accomplished high achiever kids"

Parents wont utter a word if that kid is homeless, but as long as he is a high achiever, its all good

WRONG? Maybe
Thats how it is😃

I know Vandita is harmless. I'm not a fan of flirtation in general and she was going on and on and on. Just grossed me out.
Ishita was living in a fantasy with R&B. I get that. But if she started to voice those fantasies like Vandita, she'd gross me out too.

I'm from Bangladesh. My parents have the same values too. Education is a very big deal in our family- my father is an educator.