Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 44

Posted: 9 years ago
Nishaaa...

No ugly cry just yet ... but ... WOW!

Terrific, angsty, beautiful,  realistic, tragic and necessary!👏👏👏

To be faced with the worst of the realities that you kept denying- it's a very horrible thing because it not only makes you hate  the other person but makes you hate yourself a little bit too.

They don't have a traditional' relationship' and they are not going to be able to verbalize their issues...  it's certainly  going to get ugly before it gets better.

And Srikanth has yet to make his proposal... I can imagine how much of a spanner that would throw into the mix , especially with his Ex and  the misconceptions she has as well.

Wonder if the nose ring  will make it's vengeful  return?😉
I truely admire ur modesty girl!!! M all over thr part now.. Poor Ishu... She is misunderstanding.. When he finds out he will LAUGH. LIKE CRAZY.. I WANT THIS SCENE. .I WANT HIM TO LAUGH OUT LOUD.. WHOLE HEARTEDLY. PLSSS. INCLUDE THIS ONE FOR ME..
She will start her rant now.. Poor thing broke down in front of periyappa.. Ad Amma noticed those bites 😲 ..Gone. .she will make n weave new stories ippo.. Fever ella vandachu. .ayyo. .enna da pannite nee Rakshasana 😆
poor II...i just want to give her a hug...she is really heart broken...u depicted it in a such Nice way...her emotions, feeling of betrayal, worries about her parents...i hope its a misunderstanding from her part...i hope R&B convinces her that he just belongs to her...but im really afraid for her...her love bites are visible, she has high fever...hope her parents don't conclude something wrong...bless my poor soul...
HIPAA at work
Part 74

Appa rushed, and found II writhing and moaning in fever, almost delirious
"Ella sheetsum en keezhe irukku? Why are the sheets down?' he picked it all up😲
Amma went to get some crocin, the maid came...Amma wrapped some clean blankets, turned on the heater, forced her to sip water😭
Amma frantically called Vandu and said..."Nee varaya?" Can u come kanna?" "Ishita doesnt look good, romba fever, she is delirious"😲
Since it was a Sunday and her in laws and Bala's Athai were all lounging around, 👏she grabbed Shravu and left immediately

Appa was looking up his phone diary "Yaaru anda Doctor Sector 6 la? Anupam Kansal aa? Who is the Doc is Sector 6?"

Vandu arrived with Bala and Shravu at 8 ish... Amma took her into the study and told her how everything was ripped off the bed... she forgot to mention the love bites👏

"WHY did u bring Shravu?" Amma was upset...😃
"Amma anga Athai avan kanda bayapadra, Athai FEARS HIM🤣 Bala has to do 10 things, its so cold outside..." Vandu was frustrated😭

(Author's note: Must be like my 7 year old😉 they ALL fear him😃)

Shravu was a happy camper with Chithi's iPAD, he wanted to kiss her forehead but his Amma refused to let him😭

"No doctors are open today, Saket Max polama? Should we go to Saket max..." "Amma was really worried...😭

"Why were u not up?" Arent u supposed to SEE HER TALK TO HER AND GO TO BED?" she yelled at Appa
"She texted me  Madhu from downstairs" Appa squirmed
"EPPO VANDA AVAL? WHEN DID SHE ARRIVE?"
"2:30-2:40 irukkum," he said, suddenly afraid

It was a party for a baby, she went from work at 8 and was there until TWO AM?" "WHY?"
Amma and Appa paced the room, Selvi was working they didnt want to make a big deal so they shut the half open door and  discussed
"Next time PLEASE muzhichindu irungo, please be awake when she returns late... en kozhandai, my baby" Amma gushed.. 
The fever was not breaking...

Bala offered to drive them, Appa sent him back, Amma said she would go to the Doc...
Vandu said "FIRST APPOINTMENT VAANGUNGO PA" she yelled (get an appointment)
They were all snapping at each other
The heart broken 27 year old lay knocked out in bed... breathing deeply, and troubled...
They had forced her to sip some clear grape juice...
She didnt cry but looked really sad... Amma forced her to somehow change out of her clothes into her peace lounge pants and tee, and gave her a diff sweater
Her clothes were burning hot

"Amma ava phone enge?" Vandu asked
"Amma didnt know... Vandu looked for her purse the newest buy from City Walk Coach store sat sadly on the chest of drawer,
She brought her phone out and asked "Password teriyuma?" she begged
Amma shook her head

Vandu sat down by her...
Felt her flaming hot cheeks, as her baby sister moaned...

"Pattu kutti" she gushed (Pattu is silk, kutti means lil one)

"Youve NOt been saying anything... what has been bothering you? Even after the Subbu fiasco you went off to work the next day
WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? What has been going on with u ?😕

She pulled her cover over her chin,  she was facing Vandu so she missed seeing those bite scars...☺️

Appa came in, she covered her sister
"She is really booked ma, so I could only get a Noon, nee vandu saapdu, come eat, Amma made rasam for her, 
karachu kuduppa (they make a mushed up soupy rasam rice for sick people)

Amma brought it for her in a bowl
At the sight of rasam she refused to eat "I will not eat rasam" she whispered☺️
"Rasam being her favorite Amma was baffled... Vandu was too😲

"Its OK ma, just make hot chocolate or horlicks, 
"no chocolate.. no no" garbled II☺️

Amma brought Horlicks, she drank a half glass, the fever returned,...

Vandu and Appa took her to the Doc.. by then she had thrown up everything...

12:00 became 12:30... by the time they were let in... II struggled to even sit

Vandu explained... the Doc asked her to step out and examined II

And asked her "are u ina relationship?"
II's head was hurting enough to explode any minute, that question just made her see sparks...
"No longer" she muttered

"I see scars... did... did he try to force u" she asked softly.. 
"NO! NO!" said a startled II
If she was in form she would have "Self talked" and framed him  all the while...cursing him generously🤣
But the girl had no energy or will to do anything... she was a wilting mass of skin and bones😭
Weak and vulnerable... bearing all the glorious memories of his feiry passion, .every time she had given herself to him sincerely without holding back,☺️
She was a freight train never stopping... always talking... ready for a  good fight...always cheerful and funny... he had just completely swept her off her feet...

The Doc asked all the gender specific questions...

And called Vandita in and said "Must be  an infection.. could be the Flu since its winter"

"She seems upset Doc, she jumps up spooked every few hours, kis baat se dar rahi hogi yeh?"

"I checked her everything is fine... I know what u are thinking but... shes fine"

Vandita was relieved

"Do u know if she is in a relationship?" Dr Kansal asked.. curiously
"NO... I DONT... MERA MATLAB... NAHI.." Vandu corrected herself "WHY DO U ASK?" 
"Oh! kuch nahi, u know these days, girls take everything to heart" The Doc skilfully protected the patient privacy
HIPAA at work...(US has something called Health Information Portability & Accountability where Docs are not supposed to share confidential information with anyone)

"I suspect a flu only, unless she starts vomitting too much or somehing, it shud pass"
"I will see her Wed and again on Friday" she said firmly
She gave her some meds to keep food down, for the fever and body ache

Vandu was moderately convinced
They returned by 3, II went back to bed...😭as her fever returned

Appa went out and bought the entire store, fruits, juices, crackers whatever he could lay his hands on...😳
Amma made tomato soup,  kanji... and what not😳

Vandu? VANDU JUST SAT BY HER...😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starting tomorrow
Brutal, painful wars like never seen before... OK fine... just wars

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Awww. My poor baby!!!! WHAT??? IVVALA DANA INNIKKI ?????NO WAY!!!!
pls di... Giveone more update by tonight.. Plesseee... Sincere request!!!rofl.. We are all addicted.. This is our only medicine..
Originally posted by ashu9

Awww. My poor baby!!!! WHAT??? IVVALA DANA INNIKKI ?????NO WAY!!!!
pls di... Giveone more update by tonight.. Plesseee... Sincere request!!!rofl.. We are all addicted.. This is our only medicine..

LOVE IT!!!!

I wish I could send it to Ekta Kapoor though😃
Originally posted by Nisha0604

LOVE IT!!!!

I wish I could send it to Ekta Kapoor though😃

SEND IT!!! OR I WILL POST A LINK TO HER TIMELINE.. IT WILL BE PLAGIARISM THOUGH.. I want u to give one more update babu.. Pleaseee.. Want R$B usme.. Plsss
oops...poor II...she is so ill...thats what broken heart do to you...i hope she recovers soon...she is head over heels in love with him...i hope R&B understands her concern and helps her get over with it...

plz update soon... eagerly waiting for their wars...
Originally posted by ashu9

SEND IT!!! OR I WILL POST A LINK TO HER TIMELINE.. IT WILL BE PLAGIARISM THOUGH.. I want u to give one more update babu.. Pleaseee.. Want R$B usme.. Plsss

PLEASE DO!!!😃

I have nothing to be ashamed of Ashu👏

Its a WELL THOUGHT OUT, well written story with an INTELLIGENT PLOT😃, may not be Oscar worthy, but I have pride in everything I produce😃

I officially crown you the Nachu of the SS thread... seriyana nachu nachu😆

OK a TINYYY PART

Disclaimer:
I dont want you to start jumping up and down with joy alright?

THIS IS PURELY CIRCUMSTANTIAL alright?
The tigress is sick right now...his actions on my chhutku part will have NO bearing on their war starting tomorrow... so PLEASE dont jump to conclusions seriya?
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

THANK YOU

If I hadn't written this tale I would have NEVER met the likes of you and the 50 odd people that comment...
It has been a fantastic opportunity, with the GREATEST rewards outside of work and family...
I cannot thank you guys enough

Its "Publishing worthy" ONLY because you all think so😃

Another part coming up in an hour I think

You so deserve all the appreciation and rewards that you get...ur soo bloody good...
And its publishing worthy bcz u put your hear in it...
As its said some fr the money and some fr the heart, dis is wat u do fr heart...aur dil se nikli baat to humesha dil tak pahuchti hai 😉 ( i knw evn more cheezy ones...hehe)
Iv often heard that any creative act is at its best when its done to satisfy your own self...because u can never please the entire world, there will always be someone with an issue, so rather just focus on pleasing yourself... And then anyone else who also gets pleased is qelcome to appreciate...
So write till the time it pleases your heart...Creativity does not have obligations :)

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago