Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 43

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Her parents would know!I had thought that she would break up but her parents would not know about her encounters with R&B?If they come to know then to certainly all hell will break loose.I am worried about how will R&B rise in the eyes of Ii's parents later!II's appa had already started distancing themselthemselves away from the Bhallas.eagerly waiting for the next update Nisha ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
you mean I have to check by 11.00 tonight, already anticipating it. II is a strong girl and she shall rise from the ashes of the Phoenix, I generally think women are much more stronger then the men mentally. So will be II. She knew it in her head that the whole thing was an  illusion but the heart wants it wants.

Nichuss thumbnail
i think its just mu ishu got frm sam manny tanmay talk
raman loves her it seems
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uv got me so hooked lady...
N i loved it...i really enjoy these sad, tormenting, dil ke tukde tukde ho jana type parts ( i knw i kne sadist bt only fr stories) bcz its only aftr this dukh dard dat one rise and how...im all on fr her now becoming the fiesty self she is and give it back to him bad...how only you knw best..  
But this was definitely required fr her to realise how serious she was... 
Greedy me wants to me wants a sneak peak into his mind... Creative me thinks there is more curiosity you can add to him and still keep the doors to his thoughts closed and let us wonder...
Waiting for the next...
nividances thumbnail
That was just heartbreaking. I could literally feel II's angst...you wrote it that well.
I somehow get the feeling that Amma will misunderstand that somebody tried to misbehave with Ishita last night and take advantage of her. Would that assumption be correct?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

uv got me so hooked lady...

N i loved it...i really enjoy these sad, tormenting, dil ke tukde tukde ho jana type parts ( i knw i kne sadist bt only fr stories) bcz its only aftr this dukh dard dat one rise and how...im all on fr her now becoming the fiesty self she is and give it back to him bad...how only you knw best..  
But this was definitely required fr her to realise how serious she was... 
Greedy me wants to me wants a sneak peak into his mind... Creative me thinks there is more curiosity you can add to him and still keep the doors to his thoughts closed and let us wonder...
Waiting for the next...

THANK YOU

If I hadn't written this tale I would have NEVER met the likes of you and the 50 odd people that comment...
It has been a fantastic opportunity, with the GREATEST rewards outside of work and family...
I cannot thank you guys enough

Its "Publishing worthy" ONLY because you all think so😃

Another part coming up in an hour I think

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

That was just heartbreaking. I could literally feel II's angst...you wrote it that well.

I somehow get the feeling that Amma will misunderstand that somebody tried to misbehave with Ishita last night and take advantage of her. Would that assumption be correct?

Nivi

I used to be single and 20 something and Iyer (I am Iyer NOW😉), I CAN COMPLETELY relate to her, I was raised quite conservatively DESPITE being raised in Delhi, so most of what I wrote above came from my heart
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR LOVING IT

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nichuss

i think its just mu ishu got frm sam manny tanmay talk
raman loves her it seems

Arent you my namesake?
THANKS FOR READING...

No NOBODY will explain anything, these two will now hurt each other and crave for each other while they try to hate each other
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

you mean I have to check by 11.00 tonight, already anticipating it. II is a strong girl and she shall rise from the ashes of the Phoenix, I generally think women are much more stronger then the men mentally. So will be II. She knew it in her head that the whole thing was an  illusion but the heart wants it wants.

Oh! Yes
Women are exponentially stronger

I HATE fictional women being sacrificial lambs, no matter what the compulsion
SO MINE WILL NEVER BE ONE😃

Hsp, Main Saturday ko Costco ke line mein khare khare padhne ki koshish kar rahi thi, battery went to 1% and it died🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Nisha! Thank u for giving us another view of viewing yhm!! This is so delightful.. I mean I literally wake up in d nights fr ur updates.. I was never so addicted!! U have had me hooked on to IF like a night owl.. I mist apprecjate that! Not only me, many of them here are now ur fans.. Fans of the leads kf ur story.. M very sure people now have a totally different perspective to YHM after ur story happened.. And we look to th eleads as they are in d story not what we see on scredn.. I think those kn screen are long lost for me!! This is yhm for me now truely!! These two are my leads!! M addixted to this man!! I love him to d core.. And d girl is just like me!! I realised.. I imagine evry bit u weite here like its happening in front me.. And I must say, u have us all as ur fans! We start abt the story n get into intricate details and we end up drooling over R$B ..lol.. I am very elated to have found friends whom I discuss this story intently and m glad its all because of u!! Love u Nishu.. Keep us updated for eternity 😛

Ashu,

"A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart." 
 Chuck PalahniukStranger Than Fiction

"After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world." 
 Philip Pullman

THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING SO VERY ADDICTED TO IT❤️

Your and Columbia's inspiration will be the stimulus that caused this journey to happen (there is no emoji for gratitude, but please consider it "sent"😃 like II would say "Consider it said")