Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 42

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

oh wow...that finger kanghi scene was so cute...so so so cute...just loved it...n tell appa to love R&B... plz plz...why is Mr. Ranjan so interested in ishita's family.. i mean invitation n all..does he think II is great for his son and wants to mend his relationship by arranging this match...
wat blow are u talking about..hope II doesn't meet any of R&B's fling and gets heartbroken...

AT THIS TIME Ranjan has no motive
He is just plainly impressed with II's skills, they met on the sidewalk the other night, he invited them to baby shower, now since he has been working with II for three months ish. He wants to invite them for the ceremony
Natural progression

NO proposals or anything

His son doesnt even TALK to him
HOW will he know WHO his son likes?Cry

R&B talks with every one else... Ranjan does too, but they talk to each other through everyone elseCry

Yes, II will be devastated... may be its a misunderstanding may be its a real deal... who knows, what II will think or how it will be made so convincing...

Whats a love story without drama?
I am hoping to make it all be real... I hope u guys wont think its the most idiotic or whatever, coz that would shock me...
aaw :-)
"No wonder you always need one" she whispered...
"I do" he said somewhere in her belly..Blushing

please no more blows for II i cant take it ..already she is not sleeping , cant think straight, is getting affected at work, doesnt feel like singing.. how much more di..
i know u must have something lined up but i dont want this thing to break II's spirit..thats what i sooo love about her.

let me end with my usual comment - waiting for your next update LOL

Edited by Ranu1234 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

Is this heading towards the climax Nisha??? Don't end it so soon please
Ayyo!
What can I do?

There is a group that wants progression and then there is 90% of the junta that wants it to go on foreverLOL

I am OK
UNTIL I find another hobby like scrap booking or knitting or pickling or philately or a hobby collecting Coke memorabilia or  collecting different types of wrenches and pliers or collecting anything ORANGE OR PURPLEShocked (TRUST ME, the country I live in IVE SEEN THEM ALL... I bet theres moreCry)

I CAN GO ON WRITING...ROFL
Originally posted by Ranu1234

aaw :-)
"No wonder you always need one" she whispered...
"I do" he said somewhere in her belly..Blushing

please no more blows for II i cant take it ..already she is not sleeping , cant think straight, is getting affected at work, doesnt feel like singing.. how much more di..
i know u must have something lined up but i dont want this thing to break II's spirit..thats what i sooo love about her.

let me end with my usual comment - waiting for your next update LOL

Anu
Ennadi neeCry
Ipdi emotional aa blackmail panreyBig smile
THERE HAS to be drama ille? I can make them both confess at The Daily Perk and get married the next month
WHATS THE FUN IN THAT?

I dont care I could do either

End it in one part with a ILU or do the Himachalee hair pin bendsWink

She wont give up easily... she is a fighter... and like Vadivel would say "Idu vaaaliba vayasu"LOL..The trials and turbulations of youth

There is SO much joy in HURTIN and being HURT, in loveBlushingCry
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by modernfamily

Is this heading towards the climax Nisha??? Don't end it so soon please
Ayyo!
What can I do?

There is a group that wants progression and then there is 90% of the junta that wants it to go on foreverLOL

I am OK
UNTIL I find another hobby like scrap booking or knitting or pickling or philately or a hobby collecting Coke memorabilia or  collecting different types of wrenches and pliers or collecting anything ORANGE OR PURPLEShocked (TRUST ME, the country I live in IVE SEEN THEM ALL... I bet theres moreCry)

I CAN GO ON WRITING...ROFL

I don't want you to go on forever (YES I DOEmbarrassed). That is an irrational demand. But not so soon. Just one more thread long...pleeej. I want Baldev to tease II in front of R&B. When will Sam find out? I hope Ranjan doesn't turn out to be a creep.
You know what my biggest fear is - exactly what baldev said. Do you remember (of course you do. it's your story) that Manny asked R&B to see someone and doesn't necessarily have to get married to her?? What if he is doing just that? Having an affairOuch

Please tell the time for your next.
BEAUTIFUL UPDATE NISHA.

.SHE CUT DEALS WITH EVERY GANESHA IN SOUTH DELHI... MENTALLY IN THREE MINUTES SOME SHE OFFERED A HIGHER REWARD- U CRACK ME WITH THIS LINE...HER PARENTS FEELINGS R QUITE NATURAL...VERY REALISTIC..PLZ..DONT GIVE HEART BREAKS 2 II..POOR SOUL...WAITING 4 UR NEXT UPDATE...

Edited by banana.ishra - 7 years ago
No climax pls...its 70 ,,,make more 30 pls and in nxt update.. R&B and Ishita pls...and 90% people want u to continue...so pls continue...and  what Baldev  told her was??? right or wrong??we want to know..Its just another affair for him...and no climax so soon..I want World war 4 between them...and u know we wait for ur update at morning and at night...and then start discussion on yr posted update and ...i goes to my Own R&B and Ishita land ..Daydreaming...u know its so much fun...it gives so much happines to wait for yr update at every morning and at noon..so pls dnt take this frm us so soon...want more R&B and Ishita plsssCryCryMajority always win..and u hv said 90% want u to continue..so continue...Edited by Jinvera - 7 years ago
Loved the Bally converstaion in the last update, it reminded me of office days... I miss those days ( currently home raising the kids) II is showing all the symptoms of lovesick chick, who knows the reality but wants to hide from it.  I read in the thread somewhere about a marriage, I think marriage is passionate friendship and it keeps  growing as love and admiration for each other act like a catalyst. 
Or I realize that God has a way of connecting us with our other half. It's amazing how we meet, wehther we meet through parents, school,date  or like me on a holiday Embarrassed