Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OH! MY!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">THANKS VERY MUCH</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR COMMENT</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It JUST turned out that way... I channeled my house in Trichy.. from when I was little</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">THATS EXACTLY how it would be, paati will always be grating coconut or cutting veggies in the center, no TV then so Thatha would be working on some wood project, since it was a company housing and ground floor, Paatti's saree would be strung HIGH up in the pooja room, I GOT A VAGUE memory of a very tall cousin standing underneath one time and his head touched the edge... he has curly hair though (all cousins on Appa's side were way older, he was in his 20s when I was under 10)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I WILL PROMISE TO DO MY BEST B.I</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Mikka nanri, ungalukkum ennoda nal vazhthukkal</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Lets see if these two will get married in the first Thai (the Tamil month not the one by Indonesia) Muhurtam😛</font>

HI NISHU
HEY IAM FM TRICHY ONLY..I THINK U R BASICALLY FM SRI RANGAM SETTLED ABROAD. U GOT IT YAAR, I WAS MENTIONING ABT THAT SCENE ONLY...BRILLIANT WRITING...FLAWLESS DESCRIPTION OF EACH SCENES ICD VISUALIZE EVERY SCENE FRAME BY FRAME...MIND BLOWINGING YAAR. I HAD AN EDGE BEING A TAMILIAN...CD ENJOY ALL UR TAMIL DIALOGUES...I WANT 2 ASK U ONE THING DID U STAYED IN DELHI...HAVE U VISITRD MALAI MANDIR...I DID MY PG AND PHD 4M DELHI ONLY..U DESCRIPTION ABT DELHI WS SO PERFECT...I CD VISUALISE ISHITA SINGING IN MALAI MANDIR... ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TEMPLE...U BROUGHT BACK ALL MY GOOD OLD MEMORIESM..EVEN ALL THE ROUTE DETAILS WOW..SIMPLY SUPERB...R U A PROFESSIONAL?NT EVEN IN THE SERIAL THEY HAVE SHOWN PROPER TAMIL CULTURE...AND COMMING 2 UR R&B ..LOVED HIS CHARACTERIZATION. R&B GETTING COFFE FILTER AND TUMBLER WAS CHERRY ON THE CAKE...U GIVE SO MUCH IMPORTANCE 2 EVEN MINUTE DETAILS..LIKE SHOP NAME STARTING WITH Sri, NAME OF THAT ...conversation at the shop I loved it.. YIPEE..MARRIAGE IN THAI MASAM... update soon darling. DESPERATELY WAITING..

SUPERO SUPER..KALAKITEENGA MAMI...UNGA KAI IKKU KAAPU PANI PODANUM...Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 70
Ethics & Invitations

The very little sleep thing was going to catch up with her soon... she didnt sing regularly anymore, Bala Mami invited the organizer of the 
Pongal show and and wnated her to come sit down and decide which songs to sings, she was considered to be in the Top 10 in the South Delhi Carnatic circles
She WOULD have produced an album, if Amma was not stalking her to sing and practice ALL THE TIME
NOW it was like a chore so her LOVE for singing was getting influenced
Parents can be like that sometime... in a harmless sorta way... actually push us AWAY from a good thing...😭😃

Bala Mami said Mr Hariharan (the organizer) already knows of her and likes her a lot so may actually get a hour or an hour and a half even
I DONT WANT Hariharan Mama to like me. I WANT... I WANT... she stopped☺️
As if articulating to HERSELF would mean she had to do something about it, and so cheating herself would keep her in this happy place all the time😕

He sent a scanned receipt of "White Drycleaners" in Malcha Marg for the Lacoste tee shirt dry cleaning costs. Rs.190
LIKE HE HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON A Wed AT Noon??
She did not lose her temper on Monday, she went to the Religare Pharma on 5th floor... bought a bag full of the LARGEST size 
lotions and moisturizers Ponds, and Nivea and  Vaseline
painfully scanned the receipt and sent it off to the unknown number Rs.743☺️

They stripped the workshop machines off their new transaction software and just made the changes to her project tracker
Baldev told her "Tera aashiq hai ab, chal us se pangey nahi lete"
She punched him but he continued to heckle and whisper

"yaha meri wafadar bankar udhar shaam ko usko bataana mat main uske liye kya bolta hoon"😉
"Please huh, Bally I think and say the worst things" II said with pride😳😃
"ITNA ZULMI HAI KYA" Bally asked in a whisper.. in her ear winking☺️

AYYYOOO II... THE DAY U KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF WILL BE THE DAY THE WORLD WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE.
THE 99% U END UP SAYING DI... NO NOT THE 1% U ARE THINKING... LIKE THIS ONE... VAI... UR SPEECH... ONNODA VAI IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY🤣
I WAS FINE UNTIL NOVEMBER, ellam anda rakshasan naal daan, ALL BECOZ OF THE RAKSHASAN😳
She appreciated and complimented herself👏

"Shut up... JA REY... on a Wed I cannot believe u want to do this to me" II lamented😭
"Haan ab to roz kar sakta hoon teri khichayi... agar ghar time par nahi gayi to ghar par aakar bhi karoonga"😉
She reviewed last Friday's audit reports for legacy vs new SW... nothing jumped out at HER😭
They met with Ashwini, to get a status on the bugs and the training... the training was just sputtering... she had ammunition to tear up the guy if she wanted to..
She squirmed how she was going to do it AND sound genuine
For a split second a realization occured that her work was beginning to be impacted by it
If R&B was married with two kids and an abrasive despot she would have used this little training information to send a long punishing rant...
She did not like the realization... mixing business with pleasure... the perpetual ethical conflict

She began drafting the daily status update... paused when she got to the training topic wording, re wording and re re re wording it
MOST Men can, by nature be unemotional and disconnected and practical...an example popped into her in box at 4 ish😭
From the great R&B himself... he brought to her attention three instances of pricing and receipt disconnects in the 
CNG model and Diesel model cars... especially the Minnow model cars... there were 32 and 11 deliveries last week  from the Gurgaon showroom and the KMPG's ...SW had priced and recorded them incorrectly😡
Though the pricing system was M company's KMPG's SW was somehow disabling it...😭
He was not kind or compassionate or gushy in his email😭😡
He wrote honestly... though not harshly? 

THERE IS NO COMPATIBILITY... HE USES EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO PUT ME IN MY PLACE
ITS LIKE HE HAS UNFORGIVING EXACTING STANDARDS😭
THIS SHOULD BE MY BIGGEST CLUE TO BE MYSELF..😲.

Especially after Bally's "Hazing 101" on Sunday night...😭
Everything she already KNEW... but hearing it from him pulled her down a notch or two from the clouds... more like 10s of thousands...

She completed an equally honest BUT NOT SCATHING note and sent it over👏😈

Thursday eveningish
They had a visitor... Mr Ranjan Bhalla...  
Appa was switching between Sun News and Aaj Tak and CNN IBN... like he was entrusted with the task of "Spot the differences" u will be rewarded with 10 million rupees
Amma was finishing up a chapter of her book
II was... well... II usually was in la la land when she was home... but starting Monday she pulled herself out and began practising a bit...
in between she quickly passed by la la land to get a drink of water or lean on the wall where he leaned on... or lay on the bed where he did...

"Your hair stylist must be wealthy" she said giving him a finger kangi after his nap (since he gets paid and not have to do any work🤣)
Each time she gave him one, each time he tousled it all on her, she changed the parting from left to right, to left, back combed it all☺️
He shut his eyes savoring the feel of her nails on his scalp...😳
Akka owned all the patents on finger kangi... she would do it Shravu all the time when he returned from school or if 
they were headed some place he didnt listen to her and run a comb thru it... she started doing it to Shravu too... so she was as qualified as Akka in doing it
And ermm... Rakshasan had 3 times as much as Shravus...😳

"I dont have a stylist" he muttered, lifting his head up from her chest/belly
"Really?" she was shocked...
"I just get one whenever/wherever I feel like it" he said😃
"No wonder you always need one" she whispered...
"I do" he said somewhere in her belly..☺️

She didnt hear the bell ring... Appa opened the door...
He was a lil startled, but smiled...
Amma stepped out from the study to see who it was...
"May I come in?" he asked
"Please do" Appa said politely, on a scale of 1-10 his enthusiasm from the previous time to this was half
They started talking about the latest news... and then, Ranjan handed an invitation and a box of something expensive.. silver trinket

Amma made coffee
"We are having a celebration for my first grand daughter" he was very proud

II smiled... as her mind begged prayed and begged he wouldnt mention the Minion cap adventure
AYYO WHO ASKED HIM TO COME HOME?, WHEN HE STOPPED BY AT OUR DESKS THIS AFTERNOON TO INVITE THE KMPG TEAM...
HE COULD HAVE GIVEN ME AMMA APPA'S WHY? WHY?
WHY? SHE CUT DEALS WITH EVERY GANESHA IN SOUTH DELHI... MENTALLY IN THREE MINUTES
SOME SHE OFFERED A HIGHER REWARD

Appa: We may actually be busy on Saturday (hesitating)
Amma yet again proving its harder for women to be unemotional squirmed... though she agreed with every thing Appa and her discussed about 
the scandal surrounding the family, FACED WITH THE MAN she was just UNABLE to express her resentment
Appa was able to do so  very well without being impolite at all

They talked cricket the budget the politics of it... and came back to the invitation
"You MUST come Mr Iyer, JUST for that smart daughter of yours, shes a FIRE  BRAND" he said with pride

AYYYOOO HE IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE WW3... AYYO PLEASE DONT
AYYO

Appa interrupted him cheerily "I knowww... isnt she something?" "She was always this way from child hood bold and fearless"

AYYO APPA THIS BOLD GIRL IS GOING TO DO STUFF THAT U WUD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED FROM HER
And then Ranjan lied "My son says she is very smart"
RAKSHASAN HE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT... NEVER... WHAT A LIAR U ARE MR RANJAN
"He also says she sings superbly"
II's heart stopped beating altogether wondering if he was going to tell him about last Saturday... listen to her practice... 
when he came by and they patched up after WW3

Appa was a lil confused

"Oh u know at Sam's baby shower"

"Oh yes... right... I remember" Appa smiled harmlessly

Amma attempted to say "We will try our best"
Appa gently stalled her saying "Its in NOIDA Madhu we cannot be home until midnight" meaningfully.. as Tamilians would say "jaadaya"
Then turned to Ranjan and said "My co worker's son's wedding" 

ranjan left...pleasant but a tad bit disappointed...

Amma Appa started to talk about "How we should politely distance ourselves from the family. Not fitting for middle 
class Iyers to be involved in "rich people's scandals"
Yet another blow to II's dream...😭

But II would go to Sam's... and would receive her biggest blow😭

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What blow is II getting at Sam's???
Waiting for next update😳
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is this heading towards the climax Nisha??? Don't end it so soon please
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wow...that finger kanghi scene was so cute...so so so cute...just loved it...n tell appa to love R&B... plz plz...why is Mr. Ranjan so interested in ishita's family.. i mean invitation n all..does he think II is great for his son and wants to mend his relationship by arranging this match...
wat blow are u talking about..hope II doesn't meet any of R&B's fling and gets heartbroken...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

oh wow...that finger kanghi scene was so cute...so so so cute...just loved it...n tell appa to love R&B... plz plz...why is Mr. Ranjan so interested in ishita's family.. i mean invitation n all..does he think II is great for his son and wants to mend his relationship by arranging this match...
wat blow are u talking about..hope II doesn't meet any of R&B's fling and gets heartbroken...

AT THIS TIME Ranjan has no motive
He is just plainly impressed with II's skills, they met on the sidewalk the other night, he invited them to baby shower, now since he has been working with II for three months ish. He wants to invite them for the ceremony
Natural progression

NO proposals or anything

His son doesnt even TALK to him
HOW will he know WHO his son likes?😭

R&B talks with every one else... Ranjan does too, but they talk to each other through everyone else😭

Yes, II will be devastated... may be its a misunderstanding may be its a real deal... who knows, what II will think or how it will be made so convincing...

Whats a love story without drama?
I am hoping to make it all be real... I hope u guys wont think its the most idiotic or whatever, coz that would shock me...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aaw :-)

please no more blows for II i cant take it ..already she is not sleeping , cant think straight, is getting affected at work, doesnt feel like singing.. how much more di..
i know u must have something lined up but i dont want this thing to break II's spirit..thats what i sooo love about her.

let me end with my usual comment - waiting for your next update 😆

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Is this heading towards the climax Nisha??? Don't end it so soon please

Ayyo!
What can I do?

There is a group that wants progression and then there is 90% of the junta that wants it to go on forever😆

I am OK
UNTIL I find another hobby like scrap booking or knitting or pickling or philately or a hobby collecting Coke memorabilia or  collecting different types of wrenches and pliers or collecting anything ORANGE OR PURPLE😲 (TRUST ME, the country I live in IVE SEEN THEM ALL... I bet theres more😭)

I CAN GO ON WRITING...🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

aaw :-)

please no more blows for II i cant take it ..already she is not sleeping , cant think straight, is getting affected at work, doesnt feel like singing.. how much more di..
i know u must have something lined up but i dont want this thing to break II's spirit..thats what i sooo love about her.

let me end with my usual comment - waiting for your next update 😆

Anu
Ennadi nee😭
Ipdi emotional aa blackmail panrey😃
THERE HAS to be drama ille? I can make them both confess at The Daily Perk and get married the next month
WHATS THE FUN IN THAT?

I dont care I could do either

End it in one part with a ILU or do the Himachalee hair pin bends😉

She wont give up easily... she is a fighter... and like Vadivel would say "Idu vaaaliba vayasu"😆..The trials and turbulations of youth

There is SO much joy in HURTIN and being HURT, in love☺️😭
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ayyo!
What can I do?

There is a group that wants progression and then there is 90% of the junta that wants it to go on forever😆

I am OK
UNTIL I find another hobby like scrap booking or knitting or pickling or philately or a hobby collecting Coke memorabilia or  collecting different types of wrenches and pliers or collecting anything ORANGE OR PURPLE😲 (TRUST ME, the country I live in IVE SEEN THEM ALL... I bet theres more😭)

I CAN GO ON WRITING...🤣

I don't want you to go on forever (YES I DO😳). That is an irrational demand. But not so soon. Just one more thread long...pleeej. I want Baldev to tease II in front of R&B. When will Sam find out? I hope Ranjan doesn't turn out to be a creep.
You know what my biggest fear is - exactly what baldev said. Do you remember (of course you do. it's your story) that Manny asked R&B to see someone and doesn't necessarily have to get married to her?? What if he is doing just that? Having an affair

Please tell the time for your next.