Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

What an apt comparison. 👍🏼

Couldn't agree more
SunshineBliss thumbnail
the difference  btwn middle class mindset of  II and Bally and the rich and fancy dinner table gupshup...so well written. Beauty of it being both are portrayed as being in their zones as they have been bred, not undermining the other. Very mature take on the progression of this story
and R&B and filter coffee 😳  trying to figure out how to use the coffee filter😳😳 Nice!

banksii thumbnail
HAI NISHA, 

HOPE U REMEMBER ME...WE DISCUSSED ABT ISHITA'S MONSTER WIG ON THAT DAY IN UR DAILY BEATS THREAD...

YENNA SOLLARATHU...VARTHAIYE ILLA... KALAKITEENGA PONGA...UR SS IS LIKE VAIRAMUTHU'S SONG LYRICS...KAVITHAI MARI IRRUKU...

HOW COME I MISSED THIS SS I DONT KNOW, AFTER THAT DISCUSSION (MONSTER WIG) I CAME ACROSS THIS SS...I THOUGHT OF GOING THRO THIS, BUT SOME HOW I DIDNT GET TIME...THIS SATURDAY WAS HOLIDAY FOR ME ...SO AFTER COMPLETING ALL MY HOUSE HOLD WORK I STARTED THIS SS IN THE AFTERNOON...TILL 2AM I WAS GOING THROUGH...I GOT SO MUCH SCOLDING FORM MY HUBBY...IN ONE SHOT I COMPLETED THE WHOLE SS...I WAS SO ADDICTED TO THIS CDNT KEEP MY MOBILE OFF YAAR...BRILLIANT IS THE WORD...I CD VISUALIZE EACH AND EVERY THING IN THIS SS...U R SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER...ESP I LOVE UR DESCRIPTION ABT IYER'S  HOUSE (ESP VANDITHA'S HOUSE WHEN R&B VISITS HER HOME) THEIR TRADITION AND TAMIL DIALOGUES...YENNA SOLLARATHU YAAR...REALLY VARTHAYE ILLA...SPEACHLESS...SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH UR R& B,HE IS SO UNIQUE JUST LIKE UR WRITING STYLE... I SO SO LOVED ISHITA'S MONOLOGUES... AND THAT TAMIL SONG WHICH U HAVE INCLUDED...RAGASIYA MAI FROM DUM DUM DUM AND POOVASAM PURAPADUM PENNAE FROM ANBE SHIVAM WAS SUPERB...ONE OF MY FAV...ITS JUST LIKE A NOVEL...PLZ CONTINUE...NAAN NIRAYA YELUTHANUM NINAIKIREN BUT VARTHA...VARALA😆...BEST THING IS U R QUICKLY UPDATING👏...I DONT WANT U TO END THIS SS SOON...KEEP WRITING...

LOVE U DEAR UMMA...

UNGALUKU YEN ADV PONGAL NAL VALTHUKAL...

Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Adorable this raman is. Cutie :")
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Srikanth who?? Loved it! II is a goner now a peek into whatever is in the charming devils mind about our II?? I'm not very different for her I guess... If I had an R&B around at that age I certainly would not have remembered a Srikanth my Appa and Amma pick...

Love this journey with your R&B and II.
II and Bally convo was gReat too!

😳 waiting for more 👏Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wake up Nisha. We're waiting
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aaw davara/tumbler + filter coffee , R&B does take in  the best of the iyer culture..Starbucks may come and go but drinking filter coffee using the steel containers beats everything .. I have to start my day like that..
waiting for the next update now..lady i am positive you need to  write a book, chetan bhagat started this way and his language or ideas are no different from yours :-)..this story could actually very well translate into a book , think about it
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: banana.ishra

HAI NISHA, 

HOPE U REMEMBER ME...WE DISCUSSED ABT ISHITA'S MONSTER WIG ON THAT DAY IN UR DAILY BEATS THREAD...

YENNA SOLLARATHU...VARTHAIYE ILLA... KALAKITEENGA PONGA...UR SS IS LIKE VAIRAMUTHU'S SONG LYRICS...KAVITHAI MARI IRRUKU...

HOW COME I MISSED THIS SS I DONT KNOW, AFTER THAT DISCUSSION (MONSTER WIG) I CAME ACROSS THIS SS...I THOUGHT OF GOING THRO THIS, BUT SOME HOW I DIDNT GET TIME...THIS SATURDAY WAS HOLIDAY FOR ME ...SO AFTER COMPLETING ALL MY HOUSE HOLD WORK I STARTED THIS SS IN THE AFTERNOON...TILL 2AM I WAS GOING THROUGH...I GOT SO MUCH SCOLDING FORM MY HUBBY...IN ONE SHOT I COMPLETED THE WHOLE SS...I WAS SO ADDICTED TO THIS CDNT KEEP MY MOBILE OFF YAAR...BRILLIANT IS THE WORD...I CD VISUALIZE EACH AND EVERY THING IN THIS SS...U R SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER...ESP I LOVE UR DESCRIPTION ABT IYER'S  HOUSE (ESP VANDITHA'S HOUSE WHEN R&B VISITS HER HOME) THEIR TRADITION AND TAMIL DIALOGUES...YENNA SOLLARATHU YAAR...REALLY VARTHAYE ILLA...SPEACHLESS...SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH UR R& B,HE IS SO UNIQUE JUST LIKE UR WRITING STYLE... I SO SO LOVED ISHITA'S MONOLOGUES... AND THAT TAMIL SONG WHICH U HAVE INCLUDED...RAGASIYA MAI FROM DUM DUM DUM AND POOVASAM PURAPADUM PENNAE FROM ANBE SHIVAM WAS SUPERB...ONE OF MY FAV...ITS JUST LIKE A NOVEL...PLZ CONTINUE...NAAN NIRAYA YELUTHANUM NINAIKIREN BUT VARTHA...VARALA😆...BEST THING IS U R QUICKLY UPDATING👏...I DONT WANT U TO END THIS SS SOON...KEEP WRITING...

LOVE U DEAR UMMA...

UNGALUKU YEN ADV PONGAL NAL VALTHUKAL...

OH! MY!

THANKS VERY MUCH

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR COMMENT

It JUST turned out that way... I channeled my house in Trichy.. from when I was little
THATS EXACTLY how it would be, paati will always be grating coconut or cutting veggies in the center,  no TV then so Thatha would be working on some wood project, since it was a company housing and ground floor, Paatti's saree would be strung HIGH up in the pooja room, I GOT A VAGUE memory of a very tall cousin standing underneath one time and his head touched the edge... he has curly hair though (all cousins on Appa's side were way older, he was in his 20s when I was under 10)

I WILL PROMISE TO DO MY BEST B.I
Mikka nanri, ungalukkum ennoda nal vazhthukkal
Lets see if these two will get married in the first Thai (the Tamil month not the one by Indonesia) Muhurtam😛
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Get them married Nish!!! We all want them together.. But before that.. We need realisation and some alone time for d two 😊
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashu9

Get them married Nish!!! We all want them together.. But before that.. We need realisation and some alone time for d two 😊

yes I agree with Ashu..alone time for them