Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting waiting... Need more R$B n II in dis part.. No Srikanth guy.. He can fall off a cliff.. I wont minf 😭 πŸ˜ƒ
hemanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

"MUJHE jhel paana BAHUT mushkil hai" SOUNDS romantic for a love story...

Will we SAY THAT at a workplace? We spend 10-12 hours a day at the officeπŸ˜ƒ

Will we talk to our hiring managers like that?

We dont correct?

How come WE ARE ALL ABLE to be in our BEST CONGENIAL, CORDIAL COLLABORATIVE behavior at the work place but NOT in a marriage?

Being WILLING and WANTING to change is what marriage is all about... I am not saying women should be sacrificial doormats like a certain someone... or be Gloria Steinem like
There is a balance... for every man & woman its different... its somewhere between the 40th and 70th...πŸ˜ƒ

Those that cannot do it should stay single... its not the India of my parents times... heck its not even the India of 20 years ago...

So this is probably going to be a rant, a question mark or maybe I just need to write my thoughts out. I am in the same position as Wind and a couple others. In that whole confusion of marriage and where it will take you. Yes i do want marriage and yes I do know it takes time to establish a good marriage but how long. Is there a time frame?? And I love that you compared a marriage to a job. But here is the thing, there is always a big difference between a job you do for just the money and the job you do for your passion or for yourself..the job you do for just the money is always going to be something that you can never feel internally satisfied with. So then shouldn't that be the case with marriage too?
To be in a marriage for the sake of keeping a marriage is not the best thing either..you want a marriage with a person that you can see something with..that's the marriage you will fight and tooth and nail for.. And all of this rant down to just one question.. How the hell do you ever know?

Hope this make sense...

Though on another note, I met a guy today who did have a beard and I am so obsessed with your story that I honestly wondered if his beard would cause the same kind of rash that II gets with rb. Needless to say my friends thougt I was really weird..hehehe

Can't be wait for more..
Edited by hemanshi - 9 years ago
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r posting new chApter Nisha .. when?? I mean IST???
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 69
Who Srikanth? & Barista on 69

To the love question...
"I dont know" she said... whether she lied or said the truth, only II knows...
"Plan kya hai Iyer?" he asked, she was shrewd and caring...
"Pata nahi" she sobbed
"Are YOU OK with this status?" he asked her NAILING her
"Nahi... bilkul nahi... Bally... tum jaante ho mujhe.." Iyer ranted
"Haan jaanta hoon boss, tu kaisi hai, PHIR AISE AADMI KE SAATH KAISE PHAS GAYI YAAR?" Baldev expressed visible anger
"Pata nahi... Pat anhi... kuch pata nahi"
"Chanchal tu daant thi rehti hai har dam... ab toone kya kiya?" Baldev was merciless
"Hes not married Bally" she felt terrible
"Ruk ja kar lega shaadi bhi... yaar woh ABHI aaya hai, mere boss,Rathi aur Bansal se main last week 
mila woh kehte hain BANDA India mein rehta hi nahi, Paris rehta hai pata nahi kya chakkar hai"
Baldev was honest
"I know he talks in French all the time" she squezed tears off her eyes by shutting them tightly
"Ab tu ro mat... roney waali baat to kee nahi na" he hesitated... mumbling... "Iyer?"
"Mmm..mmm" she said
"Chal theek hai ab rona band kar nahi to mujhe bura lagega...Baldev said gruffly
"How sweet, Sumna ko bhi aise hi manaate ho"
"Suman MUJHE rulaati hai pagal... suna nahi kaise shraap diya usne tujhe, ab pakka aadhi raat 
ko tujhe karegi woh, main jaanta hoon na usko" Baldev attempted to cheer her up
"She is a cutie" II muttered

"Mujhse poochho" he said mock sadly
"Bally... please. tum... please.."
"Iyer... OK... meri baat sun... .  u have to decide what u want, once u decide what u want, 
GO AFTER IT LIKE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS, I will talk to the guy if u like.." Baldev said firmly like would support her
"NAHI NAHI... OMG... Nahi... I dont know... I dont know what he thinks... I dont know what he wants" II said
"To phir theek hai mil mujhe 20 saal mein aur bata de" Baldev irritated her
"I KNOW... this cannnot go on for ever" II said guilty
"Achha kya hua us dulhe ka?" Ballya sked
"Kaun sa?" II forgetting about Sree completely
"Arey wohi jo us din elevator ke paas tujhse baat kar raha tha, kya naam boli yaar Sridhar., nahi Srikanth"
"WHO Srikanth? II said carelessly, preoccupied
"U said u took him to Delhi Haat?"
"Arey haan woh... Ya...I dont know yaar I have heard from him in a wek"
They both were silent again..
"Iyer, if u want an affair, ur parents might kill you... banda bahut handsome hai main maanta hoon... but his Dad, pata hai na tujhe"
"Hmmm " agreed II as her stomach churned painfully
"I wont say, give up on the guy because his Dad is a playboy... but shaadi ki guarantee to tujhe milegi nahi.. I doubt it Iyer, 
they are a different class altogether...they are exponentially wealthy.. yeh log shaadi aise time pass ke liye karte hain, 
its not a big deal for them" "Not that he is OFFERING to marry you... but just put things in perspective aur soch, jo log shaadi casually 
late hain unke liye affairs is not a big deal na? Bally drilled the first bit of sense into her

"Hmm" said II even more bummed
"He lives overseas Iyer, unka ghar suna hai Malcha Marg mein 140 crores..." Baldev said in COMPLETE AWE
"Huh..." II was breaking into pieces bit by bit... its like she was hearing HERSELF but through Bally's voice
"Waise uski baap se banti nahi, hafte baad chala gaya to kya karegi?" Baldev asked
I WANT HIM SO BAD I WOULD SPEND THE DAY HE WAS PLANS TO LEAVE... ALL WITH HIM, EVERY SECOND... I DONT WANT ANYTHING FROM HIM
I JUST WANT TO BE WITH HIM.. WHY IS THAT SO HARD? I HAVENT WANTED ANYTHING MORE IN LIFE... EVER

"Is he good to you" he asked protectively
"VERY" she said passionately...
With no expensive gifts or cards or dates or  entertainment... she firmly believed she was treated well
"Mujhe thoda time de yaar.. I dont know what to say" Baldev said with complete sincerity.

"U might have to keep the whole thing a secret until it ends if it goes on to be a full blown affair" he said ominously

CAN  CAN I CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ????

"Iyer, I doubt your parents will approve of an affair OR of shaadi with the guy" Baldev said it as he saw it
II KNEW it but was not willing to admit it
This conspiracy theory was hatched for that purpose alone...

But it will no longer remain a conspiracy...

~~~
Sam's house...  Saturday

There was an array of things set out on the dining table Mediterranean, to Italian to Desi... finger foods and snacks..
Sam helped her pick vegetarian..
"when I was pregnant THATS ALL I ATE, I had so much nausea with Lasya" Sam said grimacing
"U will handle the being vegetarian while pregnant better than I did" Sam chuckled
"Or I will just cuddle and coo over other people's babies and just work away" II said winking.. not overly maternal, it didnt matter to her hugely
Mihir entered.. "Saalon mana lo party, mujhe kyon yaad karogey, main step child jo thehra"
"R&B is the step child, YOU ARE MY LOVE" she hugged Mihir tight
"Phir se kisi designer ka fayda kiya kya toone?" he pulled her blouse
"Ritu Kumar" Sam giggled
"Tan, when all the designers retire at 40, and u find urself working until 90, u know who to blame"
Tanmay: As long as she doesnt induct Lasya into the sect I am OK
Sam: Excuse ME, but my girl will only wear custom made..

Sam took the baby from Lasya

"MUJHE koi intro to karwayega nahi... are u the new girl I plan to crush on and marry later?' he extended his hand to II
"ONLY if the engagement ring is atleast 5 carats" II smiled
"Mihir Arora,  duniya mein R&B ka iklauta dost" he hugged her instead
"Ishita Iyer, I am the SW Delivery Mgr for KMPG"
"THAT is NOT true, there are French people in 6 rooms , or 8 in Maurya, that can fit the bill" R&B quickly defended himself
"Haan "dost" hain tabhi hotel mein hain... Ishita Iyer, if U WERE MY FRIEND.. tum kabhi hotel mein nahi thehraata"
I believe that" II said smiling warmly
Sam took the baby from her, the help handed her the plate...
Mihir told her about his newest girlfriend, asked her advice on what to bring when he returns from business trips

"Chocolates, roses, jewelry, books" II listed on her fingers

BOOKS? BOOKS? Mihir repeated... loudly mocking a 6'3" making gestures at him

Hmm" said II confused...
"R&B is a voracious reader so hes mocking him" Sam whispered
"Isne kabhi kisi ko books ke siwa kuch nahi diya hoga" Mihir said...
II tried not to choke on the bruschetta...
"Hes blessed with smoking hot looks ... books bji nahi mili phir bhi ladkiyan is par marti hain, hum Mauritious bhi lekar chale jaaye they dont care for us" 
Mihir whined

More on the evening later...

After dropping II off, R&B drove to a store in Munirka... it LOOKED South Indian from the road... it said "SREE" South Indians spelled their names that way, MANY times..
Sree Rama Stores...

Parking was a b----, he got off and walked over there was not even standing room... smelled like curry and incense and flowers... like a visit to a temple..
His tunr came in 20 minutes, he texted listening to music
"Haan ji sir aapko?" a young boy asked in broken Hindi
"Coffee filter hai?" he asked
The boy yelled "Mani oru coffee filter konda pa" (Bring one please)
The boy called Mani brought 5 in varying sizes, he picked the biggest one...
"HOW MANY PEOPLE?" the boy asked
R&B gestured ONE..
The boy slammed the smallest "Ida vaangunga (GET THIS ONE)
He had a lil pencil stuck on his ear.. a note pad peeked out of his pocket.. he pulled it out and scrawled "rS.148"
"148" he said
"Coffee bhi hai?' R&B asked
The boy was not happy
There were 50 people jostling and pushing.. behind R&B.. trying to get heard...
"Inda vaaram kumudam vandacha (Is this week's periodical here)
"Cooker gasket irukka, Hawkins 10 ltre" (Do u carry Hawkins 10 litre gasket)

"Mani oru Lipton Green Label, oru Kothas (bring Lipton green label and Kothas filter coffee)

And then R&B REALLY got on his nerves
Do u have the authentic cup, matlab woh steel ka cup aur tumbler?"
The boy would have taken him on if R&B wasnt TWICE his height... seriously..

The utensil came...
R&B asked the BIGGEST question
"Kaise banaate hain?"
The boy who didnt know much Hindi began in broken English, and then switched to terrible Hindi, and then started talking in Tamil
"4 spoon podunga,(put 4 spoons in upper half), sooudu thanni vech (heat water)
R&B looked confused...
The owner yelled "Saravanan enna prachanai anga"? (Whats going on?)

"ELLATHAYAM VANGITTU ippo kaapi poda solli kudukanumam (He bought EVERYTHING but says "Teach me HOW TO MAKE FILTER COFFEE")

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO πŸ˜† Give mkre R$B n II di... Plsss.. Want to know what exactly happened uss din.. I am sooo eager now... Nail biting stage.
nividances thumbnail
He's asking how to make filter coffee 
II and Baldev convo was great...very natural and realistic. It brought up a lot of the concerns/problems that exist between II and R&B.
I love how you intersperse the happenings from Sat into the mix. πŸ˜ƒ
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is he learning to make coffee for II??? that would be so cute...gosh II is so confused...she wants him so badly but cant say it...plz inko mila do yaar...n sam n mihir are so cute...wish i had a sis like that...awesomely written nisha...u r just too good...
nividances thumbnail
Btw Mihir is a total sweetheart here. I love how effortlessly he talked and joked with II and how easily she responded to him. πŸ˜Š
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha... Your writing is like wine. It's getting better with each passing day, passing update.
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nisha... Your writing is like wine. It's getting better with each passing day, passing update.

What an apt comparison. πŸ‘πŸΌ