Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 30

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome updates, Nisha! 
So the cat's gonna be out of the bag soon... 

Can't wait for the chaos that's bound to ensue once Amma, Appa find out what's been happening right under their nosesLOL

To say that R&B and II have great chemistry would be an understatement. But they're so good together.. I can't stop gushingDay Dreaming
They fight, argue, make out in the most passionate ways, but at the same time, when they spent the entire day together, I couldn't hep but notice how effortlessly in tune they were.. that was really sweetEmbarrassed
oh no...II phas gayi..she already fumble so much now when her parents are gonna question her she will fumble more.. cat will out of the bag soon...n i wonder how will she even take his name..coz she herself is not sure of wat they share..

i loved the way how they share their day...like a married couple..he talking about work, she getting ready, he looking at her getting dressed...how cute..

and R&B...is it possible to fall more in love with him..i just love him...y he has to be awesome...
She changed her earring 3 times and he has seen itEmbarrassed
You take only the person u care a lot to meet the mom in this case the next in line next to his mom, he is throwing hints but she can't see it .. About time the families know Big smile
OK another one maybe in 30 or so minutes?

Hiii I liked ur updates it's really good well written Smile I can't leave it without reading ...hooked up plz yaar don't end it Smile
Nisha, I guess you are asleep by now. So I'm not expecting an update in the next eight hours. This is getting better and irresistible with each update. I've shared it with a lot of friends outside the forum who have got nothing to do with the show. They are loving it and asked me to pass on the compliment to you. Watching the other sleep is so adorableDay Dreaming. He's sharing his most intimate memorable moments with her and please do tell us how these two behave around laasya. They are in louuve Edited by modernfamily - 7 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

Nisha, I guess you are asleep by now. So I'm not expecting an update in the next eight hours. This is getting better and irresistible with each update. I've shared it with a lot of friends outside the forum who have got nothing to do with the show. They are loving it and asked me to pass on the compliment to you. Watching the other sleep is so adorableDay Dreaming. He's sharing his most intimate memorable moments with her and please do tell us how these two behave around laasya. They are in louuve

Sudhi

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

I am considering writing REALLY SERIOUSLY and EVERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK counts
People tell me at work and friends tell me... to have any talent is precious... to be able to write well... I consider it...pricelessBig smile

Your friends' opinion is precious..

THANKS SO MUCH SudhiEmbarrassed
Thats awfully nice of u to share with your friends

Its a tremendous compliment if people disconnected to the show and its viewership find it readable

Its a HUGE DEAL

THANK YOU FOR THE FREE MARKETING CAMPAIGN

The success of this story is unprecedented and I have EACH ONE OF YOU THAT READS IT TO THANK FOR

I am kinda bummed its heading towards the end.. cannot believe this journey AT ALLShockedBig smile
Totally cool
Don't forget me when you launch your first book. Maybe you could send an inviteEmbarrassed