Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Interesting that it was Bally who was first let in onto this. Actually liked the way it all seamlessly kind of steered that way. I guess it's very real like situation to use an office colleague for a cover up rather than a  personal one.  She believed with her clouded R&B vision that Bally cover up would last longer... or come to think of it I don't think II is thinking at all... She is just so in R&B world. That is what makes her so real

And her equation with Bally  - fantastic. Perhaps the fact that I share a very similar camaraderie with my desi co-worker who sits across my desk ; makes me endear to their relation all the more.

Love the way you are taking your story forward.  

EXACTLY!!
YOU got it!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

read the 2 updates now and the thread about marriage :-) I can relate to what you said Nisha cause went through the same thing - arranged marriage with a will to see it work and the only reason we agreed to marry was because we liked old hindi songs ๐Ÿ˜†. 15 years later with 2 kids guess cant imagine it anyother way but not sure my kids will go through this.

i kept thinking whom she will confess too first and who will know it first Bally was a good surprise .
I actually would really like to know how this puntam wedding gets arranged and how they reach  there  i will so cry buckets when this ends cause this has become my current addiction.
Waiting for your next update.. also are you from east coast or west?I am from east just curious ..

THANK YOU๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have LOTS of SILLY misunderstandings and anger and outrage built into it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi

You can look at it TWO ways:

1. Tipping point, maybe being caught with dishes is the sink was the first tipping point?
2. Baldev is safe enough for her to STILL CONTINUE lying to family?๐Ÿ˜ƒ U know what are the odds that Amma Appa will meet Baldev? If she gets his "buy in" then she is "all good"๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Gotcha. Makes sense both ways. ๐Ÿ˜›
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Interesting that it was Bally who was first let in onto this. Actually liked the way it all seamlessly kind of steered that way. I guess it's very real like situation to use an office colleague for a cover up rather than a  personal one.  She believed with her clouded R&B vision that Bally cover up would last longer... or come to think of it I don't think II is thinking at all... She is just so in R&B world. That is what makes her so real

And her equation with Bally  - fantastic. Perhaps the fact that I share a very similar camaraderie with my desi co-worker who sits across my desk ; makes me endear to their relation all the more.

Love the way you are taking your story forward.  

THANK YOU๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Baldev is quite something all together. If I may ask, is he inspired at all from someone you interact with in your own life or is he just a figment of your imagination? Just curious.

II telling Baldev to stop watching saas bahu dramas was totally fitting given all of the crazy theories he was coming up with. ๐Ÿ˜†
Honestly, the fact that II confessed about her "affair" (if we can call it that) to Baldev was a bit of a surprise to me. I seriously thought that Akka would manage to put all the pieces together first. But oh well, at least the cat is out of the bag now, even if it is only Baldev that knows about it. 
The fact that II thinks Baldev's last question is a trivial one is just ๐Ÿค”
I liked the last bit about Subbu, especially seeing the Subbu-II relationship from Amma's perspective.

Eager to see what you have planned for us next, particularly now that you have divulged the important fact that you find arranged marriages to be so romantic. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Baldev is inspired from ME I think๐Ÿ˜ญ 

I am the shoulder to lean on for many of my hubby's guy friends... he will say "Basss, ab iski advice lee na tumne ab to PAKKA ho chuki tumhari shaadi๐Ÿ˜†, u will either find urself thrice divorced and twice bankrupt๐Ÿ˜† or will  forever be brahmachaari"๐Ÿคฃ

YET THEY FLOCK TO ME๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm up๐Ÿ˜Š. Anything coming up?
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Baldev is inspired from ME I think๐Ÿ˜ญ 

I am the shoulder to lean on for many of my hubby's guy friends... he will say "Basss, ab iski advice lee na tumne ab to PAKKA ho chuki tumhari shaadi๐Ÿ˜†, u will either find urself thrice divorced and twice bankrupt๐Ÿ˜† or will  forever be brahmachaari"๐Ÿคฃ

YET THEY FLOCK TO ME๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

That's hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's time to go to work Nisha๐Ÿ˜ญ. Kuch ho sakta hai??๐Ÿ˜ณ
Creditvalley thumbnail
Heyy Nisha, was very busy with the real world so could not comment but nevertheless read them whenever got time. Just want to say you are an awesome writer. Read about your convo on arranged marriage, I also had an arranged marriage. Got married at 22 and came to this country and after 26 years and two daughters can only say, he is the best thing to have happened to me. There is no recipe of a successful marriage. Every persons situation is different, what may be rite for one person may not be rite for another. Can only say this don't be a door mat but on the the other hand be flexible. Give space to each other and take the other person as he is, don't try to change him. - shivani
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Unexpected visits from friends... sorry
Next part in 10 mins

Aaj naukri par aane mein late