Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nazz_naz thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow... finally im commenting... im a silent reader n was waiting to a see when ur thread reaches 150 pages.. πŸ‘ congos for the new thread..
not to mention but from the day I strted reading this my day strts n ends with ur update.. thnk u for such grt updates so quick...
anyway waiting for a great update bcoz naya thread hai... kuch special banta hai boss... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Edited by Nazz_naz - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New thread... Congrats! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
 You left us hanging in the last one but that's the mark of a good writer- just like II & R&B! πŸ˜‰
The last update was simply amazing... love them at their quippy, intense best.. looking forward to the next part, as is the rest of your fan base.😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I m waiting for the moment when r&b will open up to ishu about how is mom was impacted how he was connected to her..whenever it will happen..

THAT will definitely happen  soon

They both have to misunderstand and hurt each other a lot first

Whats a love story without some emosanal atyachar?πŸ˜†

No, no ex wives, no bigamyπŸ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail
I absolutely loved that chapter! I love seeing both of their jealousy show for a bit. I loved him teasing her. And I absolutely loved the fact that she dressed up for him. And of course google translate seems to be the stepladder of their rela...whoops not relationship, we'll call it whatever they share between them. πŸ˜† now he knows that she calls him rakshasan. Waiting to see what happens next. Btw, they're getting pretty damn lucky that no one walks in on them during these encounters! Just putting it out there. πŸ˜›Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

I absolutely loved that chapter! I love seeing both of their jealousy show for a bit. I loved him teasing her. And I absolutely loved the fact that she dressed up for him. And of course google translate seems to be the stepladder of their rela...whoops not relationship, we'll call it whatever they share between them. πŸ˜† now he knows that she calls him rakshasan. Waiting to see what happens next. Btw, they're getting pretty damn lucky that no one walks in on them during these encounters! Just putting it out there. πŸ˜›

Nivi

IKRπŸ˜ƒ
I COULD have Sam or Manny walk in on them

But wont... there is a logical path to the sisters' role in all this... and in the union of R&B and II...For now I will let these two, their egos and passion prance around freely...😳
Lets see what HE does nowπŸ˜‰

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats.

Annnddd this update was HOT. I AM LOVING THE PROGRESS! HOPE it keeps on progressing ;)

Loved it.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know I Googled  "Tamil word for devil"! Interestingly, it doesn't show Rakshasan!!  It shows Saitan, Pisas and Pei? Or something like that! I tried to post them so you could read, but IF doesn't support Tamil. Of course, I can't read them but I heard their pronunciation and they aren't Rakshasan! So, he's not only a Rakshasan, he's also a very good liar, who lies to himself and he doesn't know how to use Google properly! There, I said it!

P.S. Tamil is a very hard language even to understand the pronunciation correctly! I had to hear every word several times in max volume to get them and I'm sure I didn't get them right. So, bravo on the language usage!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THAT will definitely happen soon

They both have to misunderstand and hurt each other a lot first

Whats a love story without some emosanal atyachar?πŸ˜†

No, no ex wives, no bigamyπŸ˜ƒ

I trust you completely nish <3

plus I know you would keep giving us sweet torturesπŸ˜›

PS: I hope you don't mind me calling you nish??😳
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new thread for one OS!! though I donot wish to call it a OS.. It is more than that.
It is a tale of two cleanly sketched individuals who breath n beat; taking we few thousands on a ride with them. 

I don't think I have thanked you recently Nisha... so here it is THANK YOU πŸ€—

first page rakshasan πŸ˜Š dil khush kar diya bas title se.
will read n come back.

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread..i was refreshing the previous thread only and was wondering y there is no new update... silly me..

n OMG...thats the hottest update...i was blushjng the whole time..read it 5 times only n gonna read again...path to heaven...that's real genius..only u can inagine saree pallu's in that way..i was picturing everything in my mind...n it looked really hot...the way he was asking for his nickname n II trying to be smart...ha ha..had me in splits...n he searching on google...lolz..

i know i sounds like broken record but u r just genius...one hell of a writer...