Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago
Next update Nishu!!! Pls dont betray ardent readers n followers of ur ff like me.. U will be punjshed..lolnext update sooonnn
Originally posted by ashu9

Addi vaanga pore ippo nee... II will kick him if je worked.. Lol.. He will be thrown outta d house mercilessly
Ashu

Podi!

I am trying to write a REAL story about two REAL people๐Ÿ˜†
I will NOT have him using some graphics software and making a heart shape and fitting both their images in it and staring at it, she wakes up finding him staring at their faces inside the heart๐Ÿ˜†
Podi...

No silk curtains no candles no heart shaped candy box... mmm..mmm nope
I want to be HATKE being within the boundaries of a clichd love story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maybe a guy as wealthy as him will not wait for sex, maybe he will make out with someone like II and then go off and hire a hooker for the night, or get a one night stand at the clubs he visits
Who knows

Maybe a girl like II will never let herself be sucked into this seduction game
Maybe she would go to bed with him and be done with it since India is so modern and all

But I went so far with everything NO FARTHER๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
frankly I don't want srikant to turn up until they r together and everyone knows about them and before they can decline sriksnt he turns up as uniformed guy..he should gracefully exit after that..

but since it's your story I won't say things..just wait..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ofcourse it will hurt her AND hurt him? may be
U know in life UNTIL circumstances force us to make decisions we DONT

She is building a house of cards... lets see ... lets count the number of lies shes said to FAMILY:

1. Babita Singh
2. Getting aride from a coworker the night of the kiss by the Monet
3.Every time she has had a rash, she has lied that her skin is dry
4.The day she went to return his money to Sam, she said "she got late at KMPG party"
5. The Minion cap
And many more will be said

UNTIL  someone decides to take matters into their own hands

Srikanth's proposal will be the catalyst

I know. My heart goes out to her!

Which Monet was it btw, I don't remember if you specified that. *Just testing if the writer remembers/ decided*
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago

</div>
<div>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashu</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Podi!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am trying to write a REAL story about two REAL people๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I will NOT have him using some graphics software and making a heart shape and fitting both their images in it and staring at it, she wakes up finding him staring at their faces inside the heart๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Podi...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No silk curtains no candles no heart shaped candy box... mmm..mmm nope</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I want to be HATKE being within the boundaries of a clichd love story๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maybe a guy as wealthy as him will not wait for sex, maybe he will make out with someone like II and then go off and hire a hooker for the night, or get a one night stand at the clubs he visits</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Who knows</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maybe a girl like II will never let herself be sucked into this seduction game</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maybe she would go to bed with him and be done with it since India is so modern and all</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But I went so far with everything NO FARTHER๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Ipo nee heart attack taramatiyo ennakku ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..No cheee all dat is stupid di.. Even I don want such stuff.. Romba real aa irrukku ippo varigum I want it to stay dis way.. Na mattum R$B patti dream pannite iruppen.. Let them nt betray each other wid their feelings di.. I will die... Heartache will come to me @ 24 only ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..let them realise it.. Later atleast.. Let them be comfy wid each other
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I know. My heart goes out to her!

Which Monet was it btw, I don't remember if you specified that. *Just testing if the writer remembers/ decided*
Maybe...๐Ÿ˜‰
MAYBE II LOOKED IT UP already?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She KNOWS?
She will tell him when she enters the house as a Iyer bride, in 9 yards of red madisaar (the Iyer wedding saree, yes... it measures 9 yards)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by ashu9

Ipo nee heart attack taramatiyo ennakku ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..No cheee all dat is stupid di.. Even I don want such stuff.. Romba real aa irrukku ippo varigum I want it to stay dis way.. Na mattum R$B patti dream pannite iruppen.. Let them nt betray each other wid their feelings di.. I will die... Heartache will come to me @ 24 only ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..let them realise it.. Later atleast.. Let them be comfy wid each other
Ashu

I am just walking on the scale between real and ridiculous
I want to be somewhere AROUND  (๐Ÿ˜‰ like R&B) the center... I don't want him hiring a hooker... AND I don't want him losing his mind and acting like a love sick puppy... he wont send her pink lingerie or forward gushy notes on Whats App... and name her darling or teddy bear or sweetums or sugar
I don't want her  going to bed with him, NOR do I want her pretending to have a car break down and mooching a lift, wearing suggestive clothing,  or dressing in his favorite color... doodle his picture in work meetings, sounds out ISHITA BHALLA in the shower...

No...

Maybe...๐Ÿ˜‰
MAYBE II LOOKED IT UP already?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She KNOWS?
She will tell him when she enters the house as a Iyer bride, in 9 yards of red madisaar (the Iyer wedding saree, yes... it measures 9 yards)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, I'm happy to know that she might've taken a mental note of the painting too!

In Bengalis, a saree usually measures to 14-15 hats- it's a local measurement, that's about 7.5 yards. (I had to go ask my mom that info!)
U just mirrored my thoughts Nishuu ๐Ÿ‘ Am glad m getting to see what is running in ma mind.. U are an excellent author!! Keep up this challenging work di.. Love u for giving us such an excellent real stkry.. Real here is wid real characters.. I so wanted something like this Ishu.. Thanks once again.. Am so damn hooked to it.. I always chexk IF atleast 10 times a day to see if u have updated ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ..Such is my addiction to ur ff.. Lived d way u put it up till now.. I love R$B.get him martied to me at d end ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š This is Vidya ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, a silent reader in the forum, but quite regular  ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I would just like to tell you of your lovely writing ๐Ÿ‘ I loveee it ! I fall short of words/adjectives when I read the updates. I just keep wondering how on earth can I let you know about your lovely work. I've still not figured out how to come about with my views on it. 
In one word 'speechless'. Thats exactly what happens to me when I read those updates. 

First of all I'd like to thank columbia, the soul reason which led you to the start of this extremely lovely work ! So KUDOS to her ! ๐Ÿ‘

Coming to you... oh my god... I really have no words. I just log in to the forum to read certain lovely writings which I keep a track of. And your work had to be one of those for sure! 
I've alwaysss loved your casual way of writing. Trust me, I've been keeping a track of your work since day 1. But never did/could I  come up with anything which could express my views. I usually don't get attracted to such casual writings (I hope that wasn't rude๐Ÿ˜ณ, sorry..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ) but this one...โญ๏ธ. You just nail it with each and every update of yours. You just get better and better with each and every update! I'm sure you yourself would've felt that ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Usually I have this habit of, what my friend refers to as 'dissecting' works I love. As in, I sit and analyse each and every line, express my views. I might sound a little psychotic, but I feel I love to 'dissect' for 2 main reasons. 1) I can't refrain myself from doing that if I like the work 2) I feel that is one way of appreciating  one' piece of work๐Ÿ˜ณ
But when it comes to your work, I feel I can't ever dissect it. Mainly because of the manner of your writing. It is so damn casual and hilarious .. basically I just feel I'm witnessing a conversation between 2 lunatics๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I just enjoy reading it and I don't feel the need to dissect it simply cos till date I haven't figured out how to comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ reasons could be many.. perhaps not really well versed in English .. or I just laugh and laugh and laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even now, at this point I'm sure you've understood the fact that I'm falling short of words.. thus portraying myself as a person who has excelled in the field of  circumlocution.. 

I'll be honest, initially,. when you started with it, the first day I read it and kind of ignored it cos of  the structure (sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ) cos as I said, I usually notice the structure of the work and decide over it. When I saw continuos updates I was really curious and started reading it again.. I guess that time you had updated around 5-6 chapters and I was in awe of your work ! โญ๏ธ

I usually like to read before going to bed and the moment I wake up in the morning. This is one of the works I don't miss... Oh my god.. can't get over with it. Wonderful writing ! Hilarious ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I seriously, keep laughing like an idiot the wholleee time whilst reading your updates. If I like something like this, I can read/watch/listen to ,en no. of times. ๐Ÿ‘ I just love it. 

I hope i don't sound fake... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ All what I said is very genuine and purely from the bottom of my heart๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope I didn't sound rude ( cos not proofread๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ)

I just love your workโญ๏ธ  Sorry, its a bit too long...
Last but not the least, thanks a ton for such a lovely work you've given us ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks a loottt...โญ๏ธ KUDOS to you ! 

I don't know what more to say... feel like going on and on with it but dearth of words forces me to stop here... can't find any words or expressions to put forth my views/feelings...You just leave me dumbstruck each time! Its sheer joy ! \
 Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Take Care
Vidya๐Ÿ˜Š