Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
turning point hmm. 
Good first part showing her jittery feelings about where is this whirlpool taking her and how far... 
Her intermediate thoughts on mention of other women, she mutely agreeing the current phase being the special for her, is a welcome change from our 'in denial II'. πŸ˜Š bachhi line par aa rahi hai

cute talk in between.  
and last part was best- iPad search πŸ˜› 

but proposal?? seriously R&B? just like that πŸ˜²

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THERE IS NO PROPOSAL GUYS!πŸ˜†
This is not that kinda love story... U knowπŸ˜‰

He represents a venture capital firm called Argent Graines translates to Silver Seeds, Argent Graines is a French name... I gave it a French name because he is Paris based

Venture Capital companies, invest in products and technologies that have a commercial potential..., start ups send proposals to them about HOW their products and technologies are GOOD INVESTMENT  propositions

He will log to to YouTube to his company's channel and look at proposal videos, from start ups that have a great business idea

He will basically do his day jobπŸ˜ƒ

No he is not planning a fancy proposal or a grand party and a romantic date or anything

He will just WORK

Sorry may be all this is too complicated for a Desi TV show fiction idea, but I wanted to craft it this wayπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nishu... M in love wid R$B..m bowled over di!!! He is sooo cuteee. I might wanna run away wid dat guy.. Love him re.. II is so much like meee.. Omg i was shocked when she was mutering stuff to herself.. I do such self talking sometimes.. Mms n all.. Hahhahaha
Get them married di!!!! Else I shall plan escapade wid him
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
he talked..the gestures were personsl .. I loved it..
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
after one hour he should be still there..they should spend the day together
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">THERE IS NO PROPOSAL GUYS!πŸ˜†
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">This is not that kinda love story... U knowπŸ˜‰</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He represents a venture capital firm called Argent Graines translates to Silver Seeds, Argent Graines is a French name... I gave it a French name because he is Paris based</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Venture Capital companies, invest in products and technologies that have a commercial potential..., start ups send proposals to them about HOW their products and technologies are GOOD INVESTMENT propositions</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He will log to to YouTube to his company's channel and look at proposal videos, from start ups that have a great business idea</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He will basically do his day jobπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">No he is not planning a fancy proposal or a grand party and a romantic date or anything</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He will just WORK</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sorry may be all this is too complicated for a Desi TV show fiction idea, but I wanted to craft it this wayπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Addi vaanga pore ippo nee... II will kick him if je worked.. Lol.. He will be thrown outta d house mercilessly
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Oh, and I didn't get the Argent Graines channel thing. I searched Google and it showed me some French flower, I searched YouTube and all I got was videos of ornament making using silver grains! I'm sure you didn't mean that since he was going to search for proposal videos! (Why? Are we there yet?)

P.S. II, I'm on your side because of the Potterhead thingy, but don't lie to yourself! Lie to others- that's fine as long as you're not hurting anyone. But don't lie to yourself. It'll hurt like hell, may be even more.

Ofcourse it will hurt her AND hurt him? may be
U know in life UNTIL circumstances force us to make decisions we DONT

She is building a house of cards... lets see ... lets count the number of lies shes said to FAMILY:

1. Babita Singh
2. Getting aride from a coworker the night of the kiss by the Monet
3.Every time she has had a rash, she has lied that her skin is dry
4.The day she went to return his money to Sam, she said "she got late at KMPG party"
5. The Minion cap
And many more will be said

UNTIL  someone decides to take matters into their own hands

Srikanth's proposal will be the catalyst
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

he talked..the gestures were personsl .. I loved it..

Yes we wanna see him talk more!!!! He is sooo cuteee.. Give him more words Nishu.. Let II stay dumb.. She keeps muttering all day.. πŸ˜†
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for clarification Nisha πŸ˜Š
i was a bit confused... anyway waiting for the next part..
plz continue soonπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

</div>
<div>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ofcourse it will hurt her AND hurt him? may be</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">U know in life UNTIL circumstances force us to make decisions we DONT</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She is building a house of cards... lets see ... lets count the number of lies shes said to FAMILY:</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">1. Babita Singh</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">2. Getting aride from a coworker the night of the kiss by the Monet</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">3.Every time she has had a rash, she has lied that her skin is dry</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">4.The day she went to return his money to Sam, she said "she got late at KMPG party"</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">5. The Minion cap</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And many more will be said</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">UNTIL someone decides to take matters into their own hands</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Srikanth's proposal will be the catalyst</font>

I told u to push that Srikanth guy off d cliff didnt I 😑 ..II will punch him in his tummy n run away when he proposes