Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago

Was held up in a work emergency   since last night  and pined away for a Saturday all gone and not able to catch SS updates as they came 😭

But am all good and cheered up now, what with 4 splendid chapters that I read all in one go.  Each of them - brilliant.

The speechless wala scene- absolute classic!  I haven't heard many tamil songs in the past, but will listen to the ones in your update now after I'm done with my rant here.😊 The lyrics though that you penned down - beautiful.  I liked the take here, having edged a bit from the hot searing romance to  slight on the soulful side... not the dil  meeting dil types but the soulful passion types . superb.

And then the last update with her battling with him to talk to akka ...😆... that line about in heaven you don't feel embarrassed...🤣 🤣 ...i know I have said this before but how the hell do you come up with these one of a kind  lines...

And that  lacoste lizard...😆...shoot...I can't keep a  straight face at lacoste tees anymore after this

waiting for your next update to rock my sunday

loved it..a emotional hug was needed..but ishita dnt give up so early..taunt yr devil...waiting for nxt update...pls fsat...pls
   Ayi na kuch Khabar SW SYMPHONY ki ...no new chapter.. update pls.. I m waiting eagerly.. al day logged in IF 😭 😭 🤢pls tell the time when wil u update nisha 😊 Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago

MMS to iPad
Part 64

THIS will be the turning point in their relationship, SHE HAS A CHOICE NOW👏
THIS IS HER CHANCE TO COME CLEAN👏
Is she angry because Akka was not supposed to know? What does she expect, Akka will never find out? How long does she expect this to go? Forever?
How long can she hide from Akka? HOW LONG can she pretend to tease him at second base? 😡
Will he want more? When? 😭Will it come with a marriage attached? If not is she willing to go all the way?😃
She managed to hide everything from Akka today, but he is in her house in her bed... how much longer?😲
She leaned pon the wall and shut her eyes... and took a long slow breath😭

Did she expect him to tell Akka something cute and romantic... a declaration of love "I want to marry II"
"I cannot live without her?" "Every breath I take is for her"😲😡😭
WHAT is she hiding?
She could ask him to LEAVE RIGHT NOW... and then... and then what?😭
Picked up her phone from the basket and She walked over to his side of the bed...

"That was wrong she muttered" in restrained anger😡.. he looked up from texting, and something passed between their eyes
His expression softened completely😳
"Akka could have figured out you know" she continued...😭
Was she telling herself? Was she telling him?😲

She stepped back, he leaned forward and grabbed her hand, and pulled
"II"

She was quiet, he set jis phone down, pulled his other ear plug off... and pulled her closer

"I was kidding u know that" he muttered in his usual few words style😳

She could have said U BETTER LEAVE NOW😃

"U shud apologize" she said instead😃

He held her waist and brought her down on the bed, to his other side...
Leaned over with his head on his palm anchored on a elbow...

"HOW DO U SAY IT in Tamil" he asked😳
Her eyes grew big, like she couldnt believe he asked her that...☺️
"Ummm...emmm... " she muttered through dry lips "Ummm ENNAI MANNIPAYA?"😳 she said her favorite song from Vinnaithandi

He kept looking, as she hummed softly...😳
And then stopping "ENNAI" she coached
"Ennai" he said like he was a linguist😳
Mannipaya she said..
Mannipaya" he repeated it verbatim

His eyes smiled.. and hers returned it... with a mischief, 
"OR u could say Kadan theethachu (ur loan is paid off)"😉

II used the opportunity to get herself out of debt... atleast for now... ermmm.. until he Googles later..🤣

He reapeated that...
His hand began getting frisky... "I cant" she didnt say it but shook her head

"I know, I heard" HE SAID😳

She shut her eyes tight...
AYYYO OFCOURSE HE HEARD WHY WONT HE... THATS HIS JOB, WHEN HE IS WITH ME HE LISTENS AND TORMENTS... TORMENTS RIGHT THEN OR LATER FOR LIFETIMES Rakshasan he is

"II I grew up with sisters" he said matter of factly "U HEAR about these things" he chuckled😳
My sisters would hold me down for training, one tying my arms , one my legs as they would threaten me with loss of limbs if I EVER HURT A WOMAN
Especially when she had cramps" 🤣he chuckled... first breaking out into laughter.. Sam was compassionate, but Manny...no sympathy!"
He made a mock terrified face 

SHES LIKE U?" II ASKED eyes wide open.. smiling😳

He just stared, as if that was another little byte of understanding that just got decoded in their 10 Tera byte relationship
She knew who he was like now?😳

"Sam says the baby is like ME" he grinned
SHE IS SOOOCUTE" II gushed❤️
"U want to go see her? he asked softly
"Aaj?" she asked
He NODDED.. losing his words

She smiled shutting her eyes... floating... and soaring... their legs interlinked, his hers, his hers... his left arm around her waist...as she lay on her back🥱🥱

.. AND IVE BEEN... U KNOW... AROUND with women.." he said leaning forward softly ... on her nose...

It felt like she someone pulled all her insides out all at once... she opened her eyes again😭
If there was despair he saw it fully😭
He didnt defend himself😃

WHAT DID U EXPECT DI? A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN? WHY DOES IT MATTER HOW LONG HE WAS "AROUND"😭
HOW MANY HE WAS "AROUND" WITH... WHO WERE THEY...
HE IS JUST SO PERFECT, SOME ONE THREW AN ARROW AND PUNCTURED IT... she quickly held it down with both hands, 
as she looked for a Scotch tape in the kitchen drawer to seal it back...
But the hole started to leak faster😭

HOW MANY WERE THERE? WHO DID HE LIKE THE MOST? WHO WAS THE PRETTIEST? WHEN DID HE BEGIN?😡
IT WOULDNT HAVE HURT HER THIS MUCH TO HAVE BEEN FIRED...
WHAT DID HE DO WHEN THEY HAD THEIR CYCLES?
RAKSHASANEY she cursed breaking into tears inside...😭

IS IT OK TO BE HIS 17TH OR 11TH OR 58TH? DOES HE TALK TO ALL OF THEM NOW?😭
10 YEARS FROM NOW IF I SEE HIM SOMEPLACE WILL HE NOD 
WILL HE STILL HAVE THIS STUBBLE?😭😳
HE WONT REMEMBER WHAT MAKING LOVE TO ME EVEN WAS LIKE😭 HE WONT😭 HE WONT😭

BUT I ...WILL NEVER FORGET...☺️😳👏

THAT SECOND... THAT EXACT NANO SECOND... SHE DECIDED TO LIVE A LIE... she began lying to HERSELF😃

"Its OK, if we dont see each other after 6 weeks, its OK we dump each other in a year I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIS YEAR
 in my jewerly box inside the Godrej, I will bring it out and savor it... forever"😳
His hand slid under her tee

"No clothing off remember" she asked huskily😃😳

Oops! I forgot he said, bringing it up to her plunging V
Tracing the edge with a index finger
"I have to warn you, it doesnt match AND its called CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE" giggling...she wore a tee shirt bra.. that gave more form usually
"I can make exceptions if it has sprinkles he said... letting his hand slide fully inside...
She opened her eyes in shock... hooked a finger into his watch strap to pull and his palm rotated gently, causing her to arch...
The loud moan was probably heard by neighbors, or even at Gurgaon

She reached for a kiss... passionate, hungry demanding, tough and clamorous... when they were done, his hand was still on her skin... but he was almost on her.
His hand had gone back to her silver nose ring to stroke it and then gone inside her tee
Her silver nose ring got a lot of attention...
They both lay gasping...
She shut her eyes... and and melted slowly like chocolate chips.
He stirred
"Ek ghanta please" she begged
"I need to ask u something?" he whispered

"MMm... ennada... please JUST AN HOUR..." she was sulking
"II" he muttered nuzzling
"ALRIGHT ONE MORE KISS AND THATS IT" she fumed
"I wanted to know if I could use ur iPAD, but THIS WORKS too" he said capturing her lips

She went from suspecting he would do an MMS on her to laying in bed with him, in HER bed, in HER house... and begging for a nap

She will now take the nap and he will go to You Tube to his venture capital company Argent Graines' channel to look at proposal videos from start ups about new product ideas and take notes.. for his nightly meeting with investor partners.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Again commenting before I've read the update. I don't have much to say since the last couple of updates anyway! I think your story is reaching to the point when lust slowly turns into love and like I said before that I don't understand it when it happens in literature, so I'm just sitting tight and concentrating hard. Hopefully, this time around, I'll be able to understand the transition as you you write it!
Want 2 know what R&B fill about Ishita...pls update the nxt part pls...i know i m being selfish..bt its turning point na..so i want 2 know pls...
wow awsome update do update soon
Loooclved the conversation. Hope they have more of this. Why ipad? Now i am curious. Loved the update
Oh, and I didn't get the Argent Graines channel thing. I searched Google and it showed me some French flower, I searched YouTube and all I got was videos of ornament making using silver grains! I'm sure you didn't mean that since he was going to search for proposal videos! (Why? Are we there yet?)

P.S. II, I'm on your side because of the Potterhead thingy, but don't lie to yourself! Lie to others- that's fine as long as you're not hurting anyone. But don't lie to yourself. It'll hurt like hell, may be even more.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago