Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢
Be back to comment after I recover and reread that chapter like 50 more times!

YOU make it worth my while to write☺️

ONE READER like you is like a million

THANKS SO VERY MUCH😃
You are unbelievably kind😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

Firstly I loved that they didn't speak. The music spoke volumes for both of them. 😃
Secondly I loved that him taking off his flip flops made her insides turn to mush. 😉
Thirdly I literally laughed out loud at the "strolling through a national park" thought that she had. 😆
Fourthly I need to know the symptoms of Rakshasan syndrome so I can diagnose myself. 🤪
Fifthly I liked that they wordlessly shared that coffee. Total hubby-wifey moment right there. I have shamelessly "eavesdropped" on my mom and dad doing that many a times. ❤️
Sixthly how much of a Rakshasan is he that he can't even put away his cup? 😡
Seventhly I am on 7th heaven just reading that he walked up to her as she reached for the third rod. What's going to happen when I read what he actually does? 😳

On first... I know... she is a chatter box, even her SELF TALK IS TWO PARAGRAPHS long, and the lists have atleast 15 bullets😃
Second... I made him do that, if he is here  for an apology, flip flops could get him killed
3rd... yep... he followed her like he had no concern in the world
4th, If your insides are a mush when u see a guy, if he is tall and careless about his appearance, doesnt talk MUCH AT ALL... doesnt take himself too seriously... MAKES LOVE like you are the only woman in the world... THERE Nivi U HAVE IT😃
5th she wont talk... BUT SHE CANT BEAR TO SEE HIM GO.

6th Nope! She neednt have done it... Its like making her wipe lipstick off☺️
7th... ya the next one will be pretty hot... no no naked people and/or bodily fl----ds sorry😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
I had to wake up early to read my favourite story.. it's superb.. scilent treatment ..much needed. wil u write another chapter as soon as possibility .. pls I m waiting .. when wil u post?? u know whole day I m online 2 read this..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Listen to all of them
ESPECIALLY Mella Siritha

ITS AN IYER MOVIE

The movie is on YT also I think
Prasanna the lead guy IS AN IYER😳, the gal Lekha Washington IS GORGEOUS... TALL LEGGY AND SKINNY, My II is like her... full lips, lovely eyes😃

If u want to see an Iyer wedding hoopla watch this movie, the song IS BEAUTIIIFULLL
Its a cute urban movie... I dont like the plot, the guy is supposed to have erectile dysfunction or something
Didndt care for it

But DAMN CUTE MOVIE

Have a few weeks before college starts back up so I'll def check it out. Thanks for the reference! 😊

YOU make it worth my while to write☺️

ONE READER like you is like a million

THANKS SO VERY MUCH😃
You are unbelievably kind😃

@bold: Aww now you're making me blush 😳

On first... I know... she is a chatter box, even her SELF TALK IS TWO PARAGRAPHS long, and the lists have atleast 15 bullets😃
Second... I made him do that, if he is here  for an apology, flip flops could get him killed
3rd... yep... he followed her like he had no concern in the world
4th, If your insides are a mush when u see a guy, if he is tall and careless about his appearance, doesnt talk MUCH AT ALL... doesnt take himself too seriously... MAKES LOVE like you are the only woman in the world... THERE Nivi U HAVE IT😃
5th she wont talk... BUT SHE CANT BEAR TO SEE HIM GO.

6th Nope! She neednt have done it... Its like making her wipe lipstick off☺️
7th... ya the next one will be pretty hot... no no naked people and/or bodily fl----ds sorry😭

Well until I actually find a man like that, I will have to settle for the fictional R&B. 😕 So fictional rakshasan syndrome we can call it. 😉
@bold: Can't wait! 😳
Dearest Nisha 
Haylo hi howarrr????

It's been awhile. Have not been very active just been busy with my new job, have some time tomorrow shall try and ketchup
But I am so so thrilled for you and your new thread 
How coool is that???!! Just fab 

I just read the last part ahhh! Loved it- I think I shall read this thread now on. I may not be comment regularly, already have been put on project yesterday so am dumped with loads of work. 

Luv luv hugs hugs 
C

PS- humne pehle bhi kaha tha abhi kehte hai, Aapki shidat ka koyi javab nahi 

RCF

YESSS

I am😃

TOTALLY

Plus HIS SONGS ARE PASSIONATE EROTIC AND JUST MIND NUMBINGLY SEDUCTIVE
A friend would say "Avan paathale porum pregnant aakiduvaan"

"A look is all it takes the woman will find herself pregnant"😃
 😳  You know what this reminds me of?  I was changing channels the  other week  and on some drama I  heard  "Love paanurathenra Sivakumar maathiri Love pannu, Kamal maathiri love panna koodathu" (or something like that...)  🤣  So goes along with your line!😆    But I agree his songs and movies as well very thought provoking...  from 'inji idupazhagi'  till now he's still got something huh? 

I LOVE raaga based songs... they make it so so melodious 
He is falling for an Iyer chick, so lets make him listen to Carnatic first and beautiful love songs later...
 Love this thought process... and I completely agree... wait dos that mean there will be a round 2 with more Tamil songs?😃
The house probably smells like agarbathi and chandan, AND he DRANK filter coffee😃
If that is isn't a sign of his commitment I don't know what is...😛

LIFE as I know it is complete NOW☺️
...👍🏼
Love your previous note as well about their egos and pull.. It's really what it comes down to with them right?  Ego?  It won't let either of the give in and at the same time their connection won't let either of them give up- a real battle royale.  I wonder what/who will win at the end.  I suppose  he made the first big move though...  seriously, I am obsessing over this story and these characters.  Thanks for the introduction and the daily dosage- waiting (rather impatiently ) for the next one!😉
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
paithyam akiteye engala 😆 so this one first i read now I plan to listen.. LOOOVED it. davara tumbler :-) no matter how many years i have spent outside India  how many instant coffees i drink,  i start my day with coffee in that :-) .. i was actually thinking about time our pal made an effort too and he did 😳 II is going to be a super goner now..kithne perfect hai yaar yeh dono for each other..
when is your next update tentatively  no pressure 😆-- so will try to login then..

Originally posted by Ranu1234

paithyam akiteye engala 😆 so this one first i read now I plan to listen.. LOOOVED it. davara tumbler :-) no matter how many years i have spent outside India  how many instant coffees i drink,  i start my day with coffee in that :-) .. i was actually thinking about time our pal made an effort too and he did 😳 II is going to be a super goner now..kithne perfect hai yaar yeh dono for each other..
when is your next update tentatively  no pressure 😆-- so will try to login then..

SEMA kozhuppu di onakku
Note mudikarde oru kelviyoda daana?😆
I mean u end ur note with a queston😃
I am writing a super steamy one
Followed by a super cute
Followed by back and forth
If any one is expecting page long apologies... SORRY😭NONE COMING