Aiyyooo
You cant stop here! 

CANT WAIT TO READ AHEAD :D
Posted: 7 years ago
Stopped at the wrong time yaar.
One more update pleaseEmbarrassed

The silent war tht was going on was ClapClap

nisha pleassse yaaar dont stop .. i am reading this between meetings .. you dont need to reply to our comments buss ek iske baad ka update de de .. dont do this zulm on us .. loved it my god ..or atleast tell us when you can provide us one..  him watching her sing and the peace sign LOVED it..Embarrassed
ok i know its boring but will say it again please update your next,each of your update is awesome and it keeps getting better.. .

Edited by Ranu1234 - 7 years ago
you stopped at wrong time do update soon wonderful update
Nisha, stop being a tease Wink...how could you stop  where u Stopped? Leaving us high and dryCry
I hope and hope that it's not Shrikant at the door, it will be the biggest bummer but I am anticipating your next update. 

Yesterday I read your update in my son's kindergarten class on my phone. I was there to read to story to the class kids. It took me couple of minutes to pull my act together as I was in my tra la la land of II & R& B. Note to myself never read in class room set up with kids :) 

Have a great day and keep updatingTongue
That's the most entertaining fight I've seen/read in a long time. AwesomeClapClap. For once the dude showed some emotionLOL. I'm somehow reminded of Ross and Rachel's screaming match that I absolutely love "we were on a break" "no we were not"LOLLOL. The guy better not be srikant or I'll hunt you down and throttle you. You know how crazy fans react, don't you? It would be like Shagun staying in Raman Ishita's houseAngry. I think of so many things to say while reading the stories but always forget when I'm commenting. 

When is the next update? Don't take too long...it's friday night here