Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
Damn! You are brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘
Somehow made my way to this topic 2 after scrolling through pages of comments. Now can't find topic 3. Can you please place the link to the next thread/topic in your 1st page please?
Originally posted by guy3

Somehow made my way to this topic 2 after scrolling through pages of comments. Now can't find topic 3. Can you please place the link to the next thread/topic in your 1st page please?

Hey welcome to SOSY..

It is now in the 22nd thread and moved to the fanfictions...here are the links for all the chapters till now
Originally posted by swathi1990

Hey welcome to SOSY..

It is now in the 22nd thread and moved to the fanfictions...here are the links for all the chapters till now
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5" color="#0000ff">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4361605</font>

OMG!!! And here I thought I could finish reading this soon! Thanks a ton for the link swathi and thanks for the story, nisha! 22 threads indha janmathula mudikka mudiyaadu:( but am getting addicted due to all the iyer baashai. And am somewhere in the middle of thread 2 but my fav character till now is baldev for some reason. I don't watch the serial so I have a different visual of who r&b and ii r(btw is it pronounced "ai ai" or "I 2" or "two"??)Edited by guy3 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by guy3

OMG!!! And here I thought I could finish reading this soon! Thanks a ton for the link swathi and thanks for the story, nisha! 22 threads indha janmathula mudikka mudiyaadu:( but am getting addicted due to all the iyer baashai. And am somewhere in the middle of thread 2 but my fav character till now is baldev for some reason. I don't watch the serial so I have a different visual of who r&b and ii r(btw is it pronounced "ai ai" or "I 2" or "two"??)

Guy (Gayatri?๐Ÿ˜‰)

Its pronounced Aye Aye like in SpongeBob๐Ÿ˜‰
Ya its a tome... or.. a tome *12, who knows

I am thrilled the Iyer lingo drew you to it
I LOVE Bally too, 

Hope u enjoy reading

I am terrible at going back and ack comments and responding to posts, I am abandoning my current home to respond to you, I am long over due on responding to posts from last night๐Ÿ˜ญ

Enjoy and see you on SS 23 if u have any questions
I dont routinely check the last post on every topic...

THANKS SWA

Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Guy (Gayatri?๐Ÿ˜‰)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its pronounced Aye Aye like in SpongeBob๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ya its a tome... or.. a tome *12, who knows</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am thrilled the Iyer lingo drew you to it</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I LOVE Bally too,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hope u enjoy reading</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am terrible at going back and ack comments and responding to posts, I am abandoning my current home to respond to you, I am long over due on responding to posts from last night๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Enjoy and see you on SS 23 if u have any questions</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dont routinely check the last post on every topic...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THANKS SWA</font>

thanks a ton for responding! OMG! So sweet of you to have done that. Since I cannot hope to catch up fast, I have resorted to reading the latest thread in parallel with old threads(at present on thread 4). Swathi/nisha(confused on which is ur name), thanks a lot to you for such a beautiful story-so many parts ring "so true" except the rakshasan-fire cracker physical romance parts ๐Ÿ˜ณ in fact, I used to think if u were copying shades of grey or some mills and boon story when I initially stumbled upon the story. Ok, I will shut up now on this thread and start commenting on the latest thread instead :) keep writing, love you and your story:)
So far it's going amazing...I wish it was like a novel in my hand...loved every chapter...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by pooja.dravid

So far it's going amazing...I wish it was like a novel in my hand...loved every chapter...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You bet!!

As a fanatic I promise there is a lot more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Follow this link to the main index and the other threads in case you have not seen it already
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4396263Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago