Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Any update soon?

In an hour...
I just returned like 5 mins ago

The BEST TIME OF THE WEEK
FRI NIGHT with NO PLANS

Vegetate on the couch or write a love story... Iam doing BOTHClap
Your previous comment makes absolute sense!and yes Friday nite with no plans is perfect , I am reading your story parts post watching some hgtv with the kids
Posted: 7 years ago
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Was bushed after a marathon run at work recovering a sw crash at clients production siteCry;  and life (as now defined by voraciously reading and waiting for these updates) ceased for a while

Anywayz now back on track and read all 3 updates (cp 100 +2  Smile ) all in a go! Am glad I did that coz I wouldn't have survived the cliffhanger in your chapter 100 where R&B enters and locks the doorWink

R&B making up to II ...soo aaawww.. purrrfect...  no words no explanation but  sooo right. Couldn't have been better... And II indulging in that child like I am still saaad' antics...so  real   Don't think there is any woman out there who doesn't  like to be manaofied in such a manner .  You've hit the right strings here Nisha and love u for it Smile

So we are all set for a Munirka showdown ...

PS: I've got  a weekend gathering at my place this eve  with a sleepover and wondering how to catch up on these updates. Probably a bit of a disappearing act once in a while will not dent  my hosting skillsLOL

Hey Sunshine,
The best way is to read updates for me was to be in the kitchen making tea and reading the updates when I had people overLOL and I even went to the garage pretending to check something. And best was  telling people my kids don't sleep if I don't hang out in their room for some time ( total white lie) so I could read without being bothered. This was when Ms Nisha had just started the story... 

Sahi hai yaar apni apni shaadiyon ko khatre mein daalo for the sake of this story
Tumhare pati ko please mat batana main kaun hoonLOL
Sab milke mujhe marwaani ki poori tayyari mein ho

LOUUU IT
GOOD GOING

HOPE TO MAKE U COMMITT MORE "EVERYDAY" CRIMESBig smile

LOLLOL chalo got some great tips, LOLLOL...white lies sab ab bahar mera.. pati doesn't wonder anymore why i'm forever checking my 'office mails' . he knows. has given up LOL

i want to kill this sree...idiot...already assuming that II has said yes...idiot fool...will be very happy when II say no to him..will shut up the fool...
im falling more n more in love with R&B...is he a lil jealous??? not happy, brooding and then leaving w/o telling her after sree said that crap...Ooo...there should be fireworks when they meet next...
Originally posted by columbia

This is for part 90
I asked for this 
And you gave it 
And since you did 
You asked for this 

For someone who has lost a loved one, and probably the only one I shall ever love, to talk about it even in the slightest way is the highest form of letting go and letting in. 
While Kanna only thinks of how much it must be to be without Amma for R&B 
She does not realise how much she is now in the IN! 

To loose is not just about that lump in your self that you go around all day with 
To loose is not just about that heavy heart that does not let you get out of bed in the mornings
To loose is not just about that distinct set of memories that does not let you sleep at night

To loose is also the ability to let it out and tell yourself to live some more love some more 
Becos you should eat that extra puri cause you never know about the next one
And hold on to that extra kiss cause you never know when you can 

Thank you N 

This was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L Columbia! Smile 

I have lost someone I really loved in my life and I so so so relate with what you just wrote in @ bold. I do not have words to express how it touched my heart..just know that it made me choke up and smile at same time..
Edited by Jyoe - 7 years ago
I am late in replying!
Congratulations on 100th and counting for many more! PartyClap
Bhagwan karey tum aisey hi stories par stories likhte jao and hum aise hi padte jaaye!Embarrassed

You know it already...that I LOVE this story..all of us who hangout on this thread do that...LOL..ab toh yeh nai baat nai hai!!

I loved the Barsi wala chapter..R&B taking II to his home and spending time with her..that has to be one of my most favouritest till now i guess..Smile.

there was so much of R&B in it..he dint talk much..but his actions spoke a lot there... I LOVED R&B there.. he a guy after my heart! I actually like guys who are silent and speak lessSmile and R&B is just PERFECT for me..its like there is so much for  girl to explore in terms of his emotions,  get into the heart and soul.. Day Dreaming

PS: I am sooon going to get a PDF made of all chapters and read all of it again n again! I do that with stories I love.

Jaldi se book publish karwa do...so that I can get a copy please!
Cry
Originally posted by columbia

This is for part 90
I asked for this 
And you gave it 
And since you did 
You asked for this 

For someone who has lost a loved one, and probably the only one I shall ever love, to talk about it even in the slightest way is the highest form of letting go and letting in. 
While Kanna only thinks of how much it must be to be without Amma for R&B 
She does not realise how much she is now in the IN! 

To loose is not just about that lump in your self that you go around all day with 
To loose is not just about that heavy heart that does not let you get out of bed in the mornings
To loose is not just about that distinct set of memories that does not let you sleep at night

To loose is also the ability to let it out and tell yourself to live some more love some more 
Becos you should eat that extra puri cause you never know about the next one
And hold on to that extra kiss cause you never know when you can 

Thank you N 

CryCry

Is ALL I will say

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WRITE
U've given me a purpose

Originally posted by Jyoe

I am late in replying!
Congratulations on 100th and counting for many more! PartyClap
Bhagwan karey tum aisey hi stories par stories likhte jao and hum aise hi padte jaaye!Embarrassed

You know it already...that I LOVE this story..all of us who hangout on this thread do that...LOL..ab toh yeh nai baat nai hai!!

I loved the Barsi wala chapter..R&B taking II to his home and spending time with her..that has to be one of my most favouritest till now i guess..Smile.

there was so much of R&B in it..he dint talk much..but his actions spoke a lot there... I LOVED R&B there.. he a guy after my heart! I actually like guys who are silent and speak lessSmile and R&B is just PERFECT for me..its like there is so much for  girl to explore in terms of his emotions,  get into the heart and soul.. Day Dreaming

PS: I am sooon going to get a PDF made of all chapters and read all of it again n again! I do that with stories I love.

Jaldi se book publish karwa do...so that I can get a copy please!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GENEROUS
A good story needs AMAZING READERS

I have it in FULL MEASURE
The luckiest author in the worldClapClap
And YOU, my ONLY Google employee readerEmbarrassed THAT, Jyo is an honor by itselfEmbarrassed

Originally posted by nidhi.b23

i want to kill this sree...idiot...already assuming that II has said yes...idiot fool...will be very happy when II say no to him..will shut up the fool...
im falling more n more in love with R&B...is he a lil jealous??? not happy, brooding and then leaving w/o telling her after sree said that crap...Ooo...there should be fireworks when they meet next...

Baat to karenge nahi Nidhi
Kyon ki BAAT ho gayi to kahani khatam

I just started the Topic 3
I am LEGALLY bound to stretch it
NO I am kidding

I wont stretch it unreasonablyBig smile
NOR Creepily like Ekta KapoorDead