Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 144

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

This is seriously  funny...R&B trolling behind II  in a room full of IyersLOLLOL.  Sree is not dumb, guess he's  got  the cues as well but doesn't want to ack ...

And R&B stays true to his character Smile

Great update Nisha...100+ chapters and still every chapter as good as it can get

Sree is getting on my nerves ...he is so presumptuous.. I could actually visualise R&B in her Akka's living room...full of her folks & the visitors.Smile Edited by Seriousreader - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Sree is getting on my nerves ...he is so presumptuous.. I could actually visualise R&B in her Akka's living room...full of her folks & the visitors.Smile
i am thrilled he is
THATS the idea
In a very very SUBTLE sorta way he made his intentions clear to R&B
Evil Smile
Loved it!!what a contrast  between the two guys. The more sree talks the more II is going to fall for R&B if that's possible Embarrassedso akka knows . I can't stand sree too bus send him away now, LOL, we should do car lesson date between nephew and chitappa Embarrassed, just like she did babysitting for his niece .and taught her Tamil. Will we get one later tonite I know it's friday nite I am vetti toniteLOL
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Was bushed after a marathon run at work recovering a sw crash at clients production siteCry;  and life (as now defined by voraciously reading and waiting for these updates) ceased for a while

Anywayz now back on track and read all 3 updates (cp 100 +2  Smile ) all in a go! Am glad I did that coz I wouldn't have survived the cliffhanger in your chapter 100 where R&B enters and locks the doorWink

R&B making up to II ...soo aaawww.. purrrfect...  no words no explanation but  sooo right. Couldn't have been better... And II indulging in that child like I am still saaad' antics...so  real   Don't think there is any woman out there who doesn't  like to be manaofied in such a manner .  You've hit the right strings here Nisha and love u for it Smile

So we are all set for a Munirka showdown ...

PS: I've got  a weekend gathering at my place this eve  with a sleepover and wondering how to catch up on these updates. Probably a bit of a disappearing act once in a while will not dent  my hosting skillsLOL

Hey Sunshine,
The best way is to read updates for me was to be in the kitchen making tea and reading the updates when I had people overLOL and I even went to the garage pretending to check something. And best was  telling people my kids don't sleep if I don't hang out in their room for some time ( total white lie) so I could read without being bothered. This was when Ms Nisha had just started the story... 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Was bushed after a marathon run at work recovering a sw crash at clients production siteCry;  and life (as now defined by voraciously reading and waiting for these updates) ceased for a while

Anywayz now back on track and read all 3 updates (cp 100 +2  Smile ) all in a go! Am glad I did that coz I wouldn't have survived the cliffhanger in your chapter 100 where R&B enters and locks the doorWink

R&B making up to II ...soo aaawww.. purrrfect...  no words no explanation but  sooo right. Couldn't have been better... And II indulging in that child like I am still saaad' antics...so  real   Don't think there is any woman out there who doesn't  like to be manaofied in such a manner .  You've hit the right strings here Nisha and love u for it Smile

So we are all set for a Munirka showdown ...

PS: I've got  a weekend gathering at my place this eve  with a sleepover and wondering how to catch up on these updates. Probably a bit of a disappearing act once in a while will not dent  my hosting skillsLOL

Hey Sunshine,
The best way is to read updates for me was to be in the kitchen making tea and reading the updates when I had people overLOL and I even went to the garage pretending to check something. And best was  telling people my kids don't sleep if I don't hang out in their room for some time ( total white lie) so I could read without being bothered. This was when Ms Nisha had just started the story... 

Sahi hai yaar apni apni shaadiyon ko khatre mein daalo for the sake of this story
Tumhare pati ko please mat batana main kaun hoonLOL
Sab milke mujhe marwaani ki poori tayyari mein ho

LOUUU IT
GOOD GOING

HOPE TO MAKE U COMMITT MORE "EVERYDAY" CRIMESBig smile

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Loved it!!what a contrast  between the two guys. The more sree talks the more II is going to fall for R&B if that's possible Embarrassedso akka knows . I can't stand sree too bus send him away now, LOL, we should do car lesson date between nephew and chitappa Embarrassed, just like she did babysitting for his niece .and taught her Tamil. Will we get one later tonite I know it's friday nite I am vetti toniteLOL

Sree ko bhej diya to kahani khatam na
We will make these two build a house of lies... 
Kahani mein twist nahi to padhne mein kya maza, bolo

NO CREEPY PERVERTED SICK TWISTS, I PROMISEEmbarrassed

Ekta Kapoor does that the bestClap

Anu, Sree is not an idiot, HE SEES "something" he doesnt know theyve been making out coz he hasnt been THAT close to her physically but they have an unspoken vibe

I mean, she walks in with him at 10:30 at night, he only talks comfortably to her... if he is just a coworker why did he not leave from the doorstep? U dont have to kiss cuddle and hold hands and hug to prove there is a relationship. These two have proved without doing a thing
The elderly are so perceptive they SENSE something...

Sree has "official" sanction to "claim" her, he is the person handpicked to whisk her away
R&B is almost illegal... but he has "whisked" her away already.
Only R&B and II know that...

Why will Sree let go... its not like II told him she is not interested in him, for all we know Sree might be under the impression that R&B LIKES HER... since he is attarcted too and he has the blessing he is going to sneak in and lay claimClap

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Any update soon?

In an hour...
I just returned like 5 mins ago

The BEST TIME OF THE WEEK
FRI NIGHT with NO PLANS

Vegetate on the couch or write a love story... Iam doing BOTHClap