Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 128

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh oh II is putting her foot in her mouth! Can imagine her cursing herself later " me and my big mouth" LOL
School dropout indeed!

But I too would like to know why he is so antagonistic towards her at workplace??

Reg the last 3 updates,
   Enjoying the sorority of the two sisters each playing their part in trying to get their darling siblings hitched! Wink
    Love your sense of humour , II threatening Shravu was hilarious!
    Encounters of II and R&B , we hold our breath in anticipation as much as II does LOL

Just curious, maybe I missed if it was revealed before somewhere
    How is II pronounced( by R&B ), as " eye eye " or by her full name Ishita Iyer?
    Which side of her nose does she have her nose ring. Helps me when I am imagining the passionate scenes, you see! Big smile
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues, He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time (Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one.  It was so natural, we all have said things of that nature in our life.  There was a mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things that I have done just to read your updates:

1)      Ignoring house guest.

2)      Read it under comforter.

3)      Read while at Costco.

4)      Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter) just to have a quick read.

5)      Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just because I needed to read.

6)      Hooked my friend in reading so we could discuss.

7)      Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too lazy or too busy most of the time)

8)      Read some amazing comments on your story.

9)      I feel I in a good company when I read someone had a same reaction as me.

10)   Always excited to see your update.

"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WHO HAS WAY BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH WORDS"

Thanks for giving us this symphony, million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that anymore 

very well put Clap there is going to be no dip in reading its amazing.. and i keep mentioning i have not done these either .I have done the following from you list:
I read within meetingLOL and thanks to this i honestly havent watched the serial waiting for a turnaround from  2 wives nonsense but not missing it. i started around dec 27th and this is all i can even think off so totally hats off..

Glad you ladies or young girls can relate to my loving this story, I just the read the updates what is going on the TV, its almost 4 weeks now since I quit watching the crap festOuch. Some people justified RKB shouting, I just want to tell them if in reality a husband shouts like that, he will be in the dog house for months. Lets just focus on this symphony. I told Nisha , her works resembles little bit like Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Strong , smart and intelligent female leads. (some of fav romance writers) When I am reading a book by them I tend to all mention above.
My friend who works with PWC (competitor of KPMG) She said that maybe she should take a secondment in India just to find R&B LOL (she is a nut job now ) 

My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues, He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time (Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one.  It was so natural, we all have said things of that nature in our life.  There was a mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things that I have done just to read your updates:

4)      Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter) just to have a quick read.

5)      Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just because I needed to read.

7)      Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too lazy or too busy most of the time)

9)      I feel I in a good company when I read someone had a same reaction as me.

Thanks for giving us this symphony, million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that anymore 

very well put Clap there is going to be no dip in reading its amazing.. and i keep mentioning i have not done these either .I have done the following from you list:
I read within meetingLOL and thanks to this i honestly havent watched the serial waiting for a turnaround from  2 wives nonsense but not missing it. i started around dec 27th and this is all i can even think off so totally hats off..

Glad you ladies or young girls can relate to my loving this story, I just the read the updates what is going on the TV, its almost 4 weeks now since I quit watching the crap festOuch. Some people justified RKB shouting, I just want to tell them if in reality a husband shouts like that, he will be in the dog house for months. Lets just focus on this symphony. I told Nisha , her works resembles little bit like Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Strong , smart and intelligent female leads. (some of fav romance writers) When I am reading a book by them I tend to all mention above.
My friend who works with PWC (competitor of KPMG) She said that maybe she should take a secondment in India just to find R&B LOL (she is a nut job now ) 
u too!! i read susan elizabeth and love it 
you are so right here.  this symphony is on similar ground but with desi tadka - the bit that helps us identify a bit more
Originally posted by Goosecool

How do you do this da... Every chapter is better than the previous one...
II. Teasing Shravu... That was so cool I used to do that to my niece tooo...

Sam n vandu teaming up to unite these crazy people
ROFL
N education of R& B GOD THIS GUY KNOWS TO PULL HER STRINGS SO WELL...n seriously they are like so many people we know... That's what makes this so appealingEmbarrassed

N NISHA U HAVE NOT LOST YOUR READERSHIP GIRL..I THINK ITS INCREASING EVERY MINUTEClap.

Please DONT STOP THE STORY WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS COUPLES JUGALBADI A LOOOT MORE... They are like tom and jerry Silly

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Its so much interesting to read about REAL clashes at a work place no?
I mean tearing each others clothes and making out all the time OR holding hands and talking all the time is so boring in comparison for meBig smile

Thank you... I try to make the story move forward while doing it in an intelligent way...if they both say "I am attracted to you, lets run away and have sex" "You are the love of seven lifetimes lets get married in a temple"
WHERE is the story then?Wink

YAYYY ME!
Like London Tipton on Suite Life of Zack & Cody...
THANK YOU FOR QUITTING THE SHOW AND LATCHING ON TO MY TALEWink
As an author nothing makes me happier

Sorry Ekta Kapoor... no... I take it backLOL
Originally posted by swaram

Oh oh II is putting her foot in her mouth! Can imagine her cursing herself later " me and my big mouth" LOL
School dropout indeed!

But I too would like to know why he is so antagonistic towards her at workplace??

Reg the last 3 updates,
   Enjoying the sorority of the two sisters each playing their part in trying to get their darling siblings hitched! Wink
    Encounters of II and R&B , we hold our breath in anticipation as much as II does LOL

Which side of her nose does she have her nose ring. Helps me when I am imagining the passionate scenes, you see! Big smile

Hey Swara

NO personal agenda really, he is not "out to get her" or anything. They are two completely different personalities, their work style is different, their approach is different, the way they handle crisis is different...

ADD TO THAT MIX
Their prejudices

1. he might not like KMPG for some reason
2. He doesnt get along with his Dad one bit
3. He INHERITED the role of overseeing this SW installation. It was not HIS idea to buy it
4.His has a great eye for detail, he is quiet but not STUPID.

Her prejudices
1. She  assumes she can never be wrong
2. She has a very high opinion of her accomplishments. things have been going HER way for a while
3. She thinks he is a uneducated talent less bum
4 For the above reason she MIGHT be coming off as condescending and preachy when she talks to him, (read the Earned vs Entitled)
5. Baldev trusts her to do the right thing?

Originally posted by swaram

School dropout indeed!

Reg the last 3 updates,

Her nose ring is on the right side, Iyers/Southies  all except people from Karnataka wear it on their rightWink

He calls her II (eye eye lcaptain like Sponge Bob)I wanted to step away from "Ishita" on the show and "Ishu" so I dont use it muchWink
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.
That was one heck of an amazing partClap 
Taunting about Marleise through talks of piercings-Check
Taunting about uneducated nomadism- Check

Taunting about Sree through the Phd talk- Check
Taunting about being turned on by HIM- Check

They are EQUALS. That last bit of conversation was so damn needed. It was a climax point.

Nisha, were those R&B's insecurities speaking? We know that II is jealous...R&B also thinks about her and Sree..the same way she thinks abt him n marleise. R&B wonders that why would she go for an uneducated guy like him just as she wonders that why would a super rich brat go for an Iyer girl like her. Thats what I think. If u agree with me, I would get my answerEmbarrassed

No commentsLOL

He can be insecure and possessive about someone he is sexually attracted too right?
So thats probably it  for now?

If I concur then u will begin gushing that he loves her
I want to let that be a unknown at this point