Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 121

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

loved it.. why towards conclusion.. i thought were were to have the iyer wedding , I even selected the sarees some place and we need to see  kids... dont do this.
lets finish second thread and no we dont talk about conclusions ..

OK no more talks of ending this...

I will ask Roshnee to analyze it statistically.. and we see definite dips in readership we can call it a day

I have collected some serious"Viewed" data already for this missionBig smile

Brilliant writing Nisha. i am just addicted to your updates. I am eagerly waiting for sam and R&B 's conversation.
BTW, are you going to update now. If so I will leave the IF tab open :-)
brilliant update. Rakshasan is true devil. Wait that is a synonym hmm ok. R&B messing with II and letting her know it as well. Sam and Vandu plotting to bring them together. Thank You for not ending this amazing story. It is something that should go on and on.
Dip in readership Nishu???? No way... That wud never happen wid so many addicts around.. Lol..
So no talks of ending guys... We are all heading towards good chapters now on.. We are all very eager to see whats awaiting us..
No serial bahu type sacrifie n all.. We want II to stay like this only.. She is good this way.. She tries to solve anytging she will dip herself into mess.. So let her be.. Lol
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by nividances

I haven't been commenting on the last few updates but I'm reading them I promise. Tongue
I've just been a bit busy getting everything ready for next week...holidays are winding down and a grueling spring semester is starting Cry.
But I couldn't resist after I read this last one. I love how Vandu and Sam are getting together to get R&B and II together! It's just adorable! Sam seems like such a sweet person and it's crazy how she connects so well with Vandu. I seem to be forgetting, but I don't think they have actually met yet right? Just talked on the phone?

Btw, I have to commend you for the amazing way you wrote the earlier part as well, the one where II met R&B at the temple on his mother's death anniversary. There was nothing cliched about it. They opened up to each other so much in that part. She was putting the overflow of food from her plate onto his...how much more hubby-wifey can it get?!? And he showed her the pics from his travels Day Dreaming

I think I saw someone mention this in an earlier comment, but they do seem to be moving through courtship rituals backwards. LOL 
I'm loving it though! Heart

Sorry in advance if I'm unable to comment regularly for the next few weeks, but I'll be reading for sure. 

While I PROHIBIT people from having ANY life outside of my SymphonyEmbarrassed

I will relent on the conditions that you will spend every free moment in looking for an R&BBig smile

Good Luck and DO WELL

I LOOK FORWARD TO WHENEVER YOU CAN WRITE

Coz I am like R&B EXTREMELY possessive about the ones I loveEmbarrassed

Thank you Nish! Hug
I can't make any promises on finding my own R&B since most of the free time I have will be spent catching up on your updates. Tongue ROFL

Besides, life just doesn't seem to have the real R&B that this 5'8' NY gal is looking for Embarrassed (maybe I just expect too much?? Confused), so I'll stick to dreaming about the fictional R&B for now. Day Dreaming 
Although, if you have any suggestions...WinkLOL

I just logged in after less than 24 hours and I've managed to miss 2 or 3 updates I think. But no complaints from me...keep going and I will definitely make it a point to catch up. Smile

Oh and I read some comments that indicate some sort of unmentionable ominous event ShockedOuchis coming up, but I know you wouldn't be so cruel to spring that upon the ones you love. Wink 
Catch ya later...in thread 3, 4, 5, etc... Big smile
WOW!!  This is one helluva story.. Heart I'm in love with it..
Yhm made me fall in love with Raman Kumar Bhalla ... And you made me fall in love with hot & sexy R&B.. Day Dreaming

R&B and II's fights were fabulous from the start.. And sexual tension between them.. 
The first or second or third or the nth number of kisses they had was Hawt.. 
Their fight and then their passionate makeouts.. I can't help but fall in love more with the story..Embarrassed
Bhallas seemed to be floored by II.. For various reasons.. Be it the father or son or the sistersWinkLOL

Like every story.. Without twist the story will be bland.. And here enters Srikanth LOL
The guy is a 10/10 in every parents list but he wasn't able to score that much in II's heart.. LOL
How is it possible when you have R&B for competition.. ROFL

R&B and his cargo'sLOL can totally imagine a laid back sexy guy.. That's a view any girl would want to see at work.. 
Ohh dear!! I need to keep reminding myself that I'm married.. See what you have done!! D'oh
But can't help drooling over this guy.. Blushing lucky II

Now the sisters (vandu and sam) are on the mission of milao their siblings.. Oh so waiting to see their plan.. Well two parts of it must have been done by now..
I'm sure vandu sending II to Sam's place and Sam lying about him not being there must be part of the mission.. LOL 

Waiting to see how you play this through.. And yes, please do not stop continue the story.. Day Dreaming

p.s. naanum oru tam bram dhaan aanal naa oru iyengaar.. Big smile
p.p.s sorry for the short comment.. It doesn't justify you beautiful story.. Ouch

Etiquette Hell & CitrineROFL
Part 94

By the time she nailed Shravu down and got her phone it was over an hour, Akka had texted "Please ask them to drop him home by 9 he needs to be in bed by 9:30. Its OK if he is not fed. I texted Sam as well"Embarrassed

Tanmay was home, it was 7:30, he was pleasantly surprised to see her, when she stpped down in her crumpled saree and pink face...Embarrassed
Shravu was arguing with her, trying to ride the oak banister...
"Dey erangu da,  GET DOWNN IF u fall I am going home, Amma is having another baby anyway, I am sure she wont miss you"ROFL
"YES SHE WILL" "YES SHE WILL" Shravu yelledCry
Sam came over "Kya hua?"Shocked
"she says Amma is having another baby, so she wont miss me"Cry
Sam:DID U SAY THAT TO HIM?"ROFL
II shrugged
Sam started laughing hysterically... "Tum bahut funny ho"LOL
"Main sach keh rahi hoon, he was climbing the rail, agar gir gaya to yahi hoga" II said smuglyEvil Smile
"U are mean Chithi, I am not coming home" Shravu criedCry
"Thats OK too, Amma is all set" she whisperedBig smile
"Chithiii" he screamedCry
"Tum kam naughty nahi ho" Sam gushedWink
II smiled extra sweet..Big smile
Tanmay and R&B walked down the stairs "I just asked for extra data on SmartGro, I cant move if I am not convinced, we are not talking about chump change here Tan, $100M, $122 M?"
R&B said matter of factly

"See the venture capital thing is still sputtering in India, India aaja tu" Tanmay suggested
R&B shook his headCry

II was in the living room...
Shravu and Nandu chased each other hiding behind massive marble pillars

"Dey, I am going, Amma said BE HOME BY 9, illena, she is having one more, she can just request the factory to send TWO "Evil Smile
He shot as many darts as he could all over she walked smiling mischievously...R&B watched the  recently kissed lower lip held impishly... she acted busy looking for her shawlEmbarrassed

"Well if she asks for two, then I am just staying here" he yelledAngry
"Oh ya, sure... U can be Nandu's brother, I bet he would love to share his toys" II goaded himEvil Smile

"Uncle R Chithi is the meanest" Shravu complained
"Ummm... I have to agree" he mutteredEmbarrassed
"U stay out of this" she hissed waving her index fingerAngry
He reached to hold she withdrew quickly as Tanmay approachedEmbarrassed
"Hey Ishita stay for dinner, the help makes the BEST paneer makhani" Tanmay gushed
"Nahi... I came to get my phone... I would have gone from the gate, I guess the guard suddenly felt threatened about the crime situation in Delhi he wouldnt go in to get my phone"Cry

"KYON?" Tanmay asked shocked looking for Sam so he could ask if there were any break ins in the neighborhood

"I dont know apparently the guy is scared stiff to abandon the gate and had strict orders NOT TO" she smiled, waving at R&BEvil Smile

R&B DID NOT SAY A WORD
RAKSHASAN... I COULD SO NAIL U RIGHT NOW, U ARE JUST LIKE SHRAVU I COULD TAKE U DOWN IN A MINUTEEvil Smile
SO JUST BE VERY AFRAID Clap

"I had no idea, main baat karoonga us se Kya kaha toone usko R&B" Tanmay looked confused
R&B was unfazed

"Aap please Sam ko keh dena main ja rahi hoon" she wore her  shawl..

"Tee shirt mein kya hua?ROFL" Tanmay asked, rubbing the sindoor/haldi stain
"Do you want to take that?" R&B ASKED HERROFL
IS THIS SOME FRICKIN JOINT INTERVIEW? NO I DONT WANT TO TAKE THATAngry
DO I WANT TO TAKE THAT? DO I... AYYYO... I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN... U ARE DANGEROUS... U ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLEAngryCry

"ME?" "ME?" she asked dumbfoundedShocked
He nodded...Embarrassed

Tanmay looked on baffled

"NOO" II said... "I DONT" incredulous Shocked
DO U WANT ME TO TELL UR BIL THAT I KISSED YOU? REALLY?

"Oh! I opened the door to the entertainment room, she walked in looking for the boys" muttered R&BBig smile

I JUSTTT HAVE TO KILL YOU... I JUST HAVE TO... I SHOULD LATER TELL MARLIESE I DID HER A FAVOR... 
I SHOULD MAKE A GARLAND OUT OF YOUR BONES.. AND DANCE AROUND YOUR SMUG PICTUREEvil Smile

Sam walked in with the baby... II rushed and smelled her hand.. smelled citrusy... like SOMEONE'S HAIR... freshly showered hair
She didnt let Sam smell, she didnt... "Mere haath saaf hain" she waved

She took the little one month old, and rocked her... "She is sooo pretty, I know u have all the help u need, but if u want I can baby sit for you" II gushed

"REALLY?" Sam asked shocked
"Haan, I dont want any of my own, but would LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch her" II offered
"I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT UP" Sam hugged her... "Isko Tamil sikhaogi?"Embarrassed
"ABHI? asked II innocentlyLOL
Sam burst out laughing
"Not ABHI... mera matlab, jab badi ho jaayegi" Sam askedBig smile
II immediately became wary "If Iam in Delhi sure"
"WHY wont u be?' Sam asked
"I am resisting and protesting and rebelling, but sooner otr later shaadi karni padegi, Appa retires in two years" II suddenly became very honest
"Oh?" Sam was loving thatShocked
"I have bought time with Akka, mera matlab aapki Vandu... but she might blow my cover kabhi bhi" II mutteredCry
"Agar ladka Dilli ka hua to?" Sam asked like shad someone in mind winkingWink
II NEVER for a minute thought she was hinting at R&B since according to her HE WILL NEVER MARRY...Big smile
"Koi Delhi ka Iyer hoga to sure" she giggledBig smile
"Iyer nahi to?" Sam askedWink
II just casually lifted her shoulders and said "Oh then I will just focus on my career Its too good to give up"Big smile

Tanmay: Aaj khaana kab milega yaar?
Sam:Sorry, abhi... II ruko, mera matlab Ishita...
"NO... ABSOLUTELY NOT" II panickedShocked
R&B walking towards them with earbuds on...
"R&B bol isko, tere saath kaam karti hai lekin TUJHSE baat nahi karti" Sam wondered
II wrapped her shawl quickly.. and sprinted to the door "Sam aap please usko 9ish chhod dena"
"Arey dont go Tanmay would love to talk work... R&B only talks about books" Sam giggled
"Books are good" II fumbled wearing her strappy sandal/thongs...
"she follows tradition" Sam smiled
"R&B chhodkar aa"
He removed his left ear bud, and questioned his sister with his eyes "Sorry?"
"Chhodkar aa"
"No, I know the way to my car" II almost ran
R&B walked over.. and WALKED BY HER
"Main chali jaaoongi" she said

He didnt say anything...
"Its YOUR FAULT YOU GAVE NANDAN MY NUMBER. Why?" she hissed
"So he can call" R&B said...ROFL

He walked out the gate, the guard stood up... he watched her get in, she turned on her lights, he checked if they came on..
"Your shawl" he said.. the tassles caught in the door
She opened and  he folded it over her lap.. and shut it...
He stood as she drove off, she saw him stand there and watch...Embarrassed

At the Ring Road Moti Bagh intersection she Googled and sent

Giving out a phone number without permission
http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=126083.0ROFL

Within minutes a text slid in... and he had hand written the scrawled "FOR NOSE RING" in parenthesisShocked

Precious Stones in Yellow/Gold (FOR NOSE RING)
Citrine is the most common yellow to gold gem, but yellow sapphire is highly sought after.
 There are also good choices in harder gems such as beryl and chrysoberyl. 
Yellow tourmaline from Malawi is very rare.
Sapphire
Citrine
Fire Opal
 Tourmaline
Sphene
Zircon
Orthoclase
Chrysoberyl
Beryl
Spodumene
Quartz
Agate

Hahahhahahahhahahh II is way tooo funny... Sam is taking all precautions while talking to her... M really excited now..