Originally posted by Nisha0604

AYYO ANBU TOLLAI TAANGALE
The loving persuasion

I wont end it

I will just move things along

Yes anu the AGM
The father son conflict

LOTS

I'd love to read about their married life. I mean with these two- marriage will the starting of a never ending death match! Plus, I think it'll be really interesting to see II in the middle of the father son conflict.
Posted: 7 years ago
Hahhahahahahah.. I knew it!!!! U r a sweetheart diii.. U wont ever break our hearts.. Yaiyeee.. Its not ending anytime soon

The loving persuasion

I wont end it

Yes anu the AGM
The father son conflict

LOTS
thanks dii..thank u so much..i m relived now..every time u say u will end my situation become jst like ishita..now i m so much happy..now i will go to my la la land of R&B and II until u give nxt update...i have read all chapters many times and after finishing , i again starts reading ..never getting bored...love u dii...thanks for making us happySmile
I concour with everyone, plz write more:::::::
Edited by Hsp.canada - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

The loving persuasion

I wont end it

Party
The father son conflict

LOTS

I'd love to read about their married life. I mean with these two- marriage will the starting of a never ending death match! Plus, I think it'll be really interesting to see II in the middle of the father son conflict.

ok a full emoticon comment ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarParty
THANKS!!! right now this is the show i watch so i am really persuasive.. cant wait for the father son conflicts..oh in the previous one i forgot to mention nothing could be more romantic than r&B knowing tamil and passing it on.. and her throwing it back at him sooo cute
wow   that was so so so romantic... sam is too good...lying to her..ha ha..as if II will run away if she sees R&B around..
i think this is the first time that R&B has spoken so much.. he is such a flirt...telling her that he told watchman not to leave gate. i just love him... he loves her..truly madly deeply...bus ab confession ka intezar hai...n plz dont end it...i know some day it has to end but just dont want it so soon...