Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 116

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
waiting eagerly for the update Wink
I love these sisters plotting and planning together !!
Originally posted by Neha07

@Ashu and @SunshineBliss

Thanks!It feels good that people find your analysis goodSmile. Correct @SB ... How could I even forget about the education! In fact I would love Nisha to incorporate that education stuff when R&B does come to ask II's hand. It would be sooo HiillariousLOL. Infact I think that should be the point when R&B's true education  should be made known. Both Appa's and II's faces would be worth a watch Big smile

Along with II and Vandu Akka's sisterhood, we are in the process of creating a sisterhood too...Wink of Nisha's ardent readers

oye it was my suggestion I sooo want it Wink.. II not knowing about this.
The day R&B realizes he wants to marry II he will do that.. he is a straight shooter ,and both of them value their family most. So he will go and ask her hand, appa will be shocked, he will drink coffee in dawara tumbler and say:
I think I would like to spend the rest of my life with you daughter and would need your permission.
Appa: i thought you guys hated each other
R&B : More like dont see eye to eye at work LOL
Appa: I dont care about your wealth , we care about education I have no clue where you went to pursue your education
R&B: IIT Delhi, Mckenzie for 2 years, Harvard Business school MBA  , 2 years post doc in London School of economics . I would not want Ishita to know
Appa : you can get any girl you want why Ishita
R&B : She makes me smile
Appa : Let me talk to her and get back to you
R&B : thanks.. and he will leave
Leaving the Iyers added to his fan club ROFL

Can you believe it i am actually writing an OS like thing for a FF Nisha ne mere yeh kya haal kar diya LOLLOL and i know Nisha will have something even more better and have us drooling some more !!!

Originally posted by Ranu1234

@Ashu and @SunshineBliss

Thanks!It feels good that people find your analysis goodSmile. Correct @SB ... How could I even forget about the education! In fact I would love Nisha to incorporate that education stuff when R&B does come to ask II's hand. It would be sooo HiillariousLOL. Infact I think that should be the point when R&B's true education  should be made known. Both Appa's and II's faces would be worth a watch Big smile

Along with II and Vandu Akka's sisterhood, we are in the process of creating a sisterhood too...Wink of Nisha's ardent readers

The day R&B realizes he wants to marry II he will do that.. he is a straight shooter ,and both of them value their family most. So he will go and ask her hand, appa will be shocked, he will drink coffee in dawara tumbler and say:
I think I would like to spend the rest of my life with you daughter and would need your permission.
Appa: I dont care about your wealth , we care about education I have no clue where you went to pursue your education
R&B: IIT Delhi, Mckenzie for 2 years, Harvard Business school MBA  , 2 years post doc in London School of economics . I would not want Ishita to know

Can you believe it i am actually writing an OS like thing for a FF Nisha ne mere yeh kya haal kar diya LOLLOL and i know Nisha will have something even more better and have us drooling some more !!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTE

OHMIGOSH

ANU... KALAKKALSClap
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

@Ashu and @SunshineBliss

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTE

OHMIGOSH

ANU... KALAKKALSClap

Thanks Di!! this is so bizarre you write an FF and I get so hooked I actually write what could happen like folks write OS's in IF , then I wait for your actual story to pan out LOLLOL
I love what you are writing seriously Clap
Nisha I have a terrible headacheCry. Are you updating or should I sleep?? No pressure. Just asking
9;10 pm...still no updateCry pls Nisha dii..give 1 update...waiting for it..
yeah...i m jumping in the bed like i god Nobal prize..seeing new update..thank u so much dii...