Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lasya Iyer 

When they heard the kids outside was when Sam returned, and Amma called that Sree was not stopping by... she panicked
Akka couldnt make it so they moved Sree to the following weekend👏... her text from Sree said "Hope we can talk next weekend" and a SMILEY😳😃
Sam fed her, more like force fed her... and R&B looked on like he didnt even know her
"Arent u siupposed to say "She has to go home?" she asked😭
"Do you?" he asked...😳
Oh! Who am I talking to... Nevermind... Hmmpppfff" she grunted😡
The food was delicious and II was ravenous, not a bite left on her plate... three days of starvation and pining for Rakshasan...😳

Tanmay talked about his work asked her about 30 under 30, wonder who told him? she thought
CANT BE RAKSHASAN, HE DOESNT TALK... HE DOESNT TALK WHEN THERE IS A NEED TO WHY WOULD HE PASS ON RANDOM INFO ABOUT U?😆
"It was a fair game, I guess they felt like rewarding self employed women" II said👏😭
"Kyon?"
"See of the final 30, there were over 14 that were self employed" she did a mental math again
"Ya 15 self employed, and 11 from PRODUCT companies, I didnt see many winners from IT, may be the IT boom is over" she giggled

R&B just ATE... watching her chat with Tanmay
"Dont u want to work for someone else at some point? Tanmay asked cheering her up
She got that... she smiled... "Ummm... pata nahi shaayad.. Bangalore? Amma Appa, u know my parents.."😳
"I know Amma Appa" Tanmay said indulgently...😃
"Oh! I mean I speak a lot of Tamil... its hard to hold back" II said sheepishly😃
R&B looked at her
DONTTT DONTTT DONT U DARE LOOK AT ME... U DESERVE EVERY GAALI I GIVE U, RAKSHASAN...😳
"R&B doesnt talk any Punjabi" Tanmay poked fun😆

R&B chuckled shook his head
HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY
UNLESS HE WAS TEARING HER UP IN A CONF ROOM OR TORMENTING HER IN BED☺️
"He refused to... Dadi would teach us all, ziddi jo hai" Sam said😳
"He speaks a lil, but doesnt care" Tanmay said😃
"Do u want your kids to learn?" II asked😳
"Why not?" Sam smiled...
"U shud talk to them... I was talking with Lasya in Tamil... I will end up teaching her" Ii gushed😆

"THAT WOULD BE NIIICE, u shud teach her to sing, I will promise to let her hair grow long, and ...pierce her nose on the right side, she can be my Lasya Iyer" Sam had a faraway look👏😳😃

II was a glorious pink on the comment... something about that comment made her heart aflutter☺️

II didnt wear her nose ring today, and she had many scars  to prove as punishment for the crime...😳

She looked at her plate turning red...
"I like wearing nose rings" she muttered
Tanmay was talking to R&B... he turned a lil to meet her gaze...
THE LOVE OF NOSE RINGS THAT WOULD BE THE TAG LINE FOR THEIR... ERMMM... L... STORY... STORY... YA😳

Sam did not notice that as she spoke to Nandan for a min... she was under the impression that there was indeed nothing now... between the two
 Tanmay ne mujhe daant diya saying the sindoor smudged because both walked into 
each other not because he kissed her upstairs that evening in the yellow Bengal cotton... he scolded me for letting my imagination run wild
She told Akka, they should wait and watch... and that she was unable to get any cues, and Tanmay scolded her for making up stories😭

Akka called "Are u bringing him home? Its 9:49 kanna he has school tomorrow"
"Sorry ka, he just refused to leave" II pleaded
"Oh I know, its not you, are u eating kanna?" Akka asked
"Ya, as soon as I am done?" II promised," I have to work too, I have a 10 with Baldev"
"No worries just wanted to know if I shud send Bala. He doesnt sleep until 11 after a long weekend, hes terrible, phone kudu Sam kitta let me thank her"

She handed the phone...
Tanmay: So sorry we got distracted, so u are keen on working for a product company? Tangible product?😃
II: Oh ya, Delhi doesnt have much choices, my parents... dont want me to move to Blore, Bay Area is OK but not Bangalore" she giggled😳

Found R&B's eyes ON HER... ON HER... FULL AND PIERCING...☢️
Tanmay: Arent half the Iyer boys in the Bay Area?😡
II: More like 90%... (hugely uncomfortable)
He turned to R&B "Only Punjabis go to Eu, Iyers only go to the States it looks like"

R&B didnt respond, didnt shrug, his eyes drilling holes in her..
"I go to Cupertino for my BPO, all I see is Desis" Tanmay guffawed
Sam wandered with a fork, talking with Akka
"Iyer men are educated and smart so why not, more power to them, I mean they dont stop until they get their Ph Ds" Tanmay said casually😳

R&B just ate... chewing slowly...
II turned crimson... "Some do, u are right" she croaked...
The help brought desserts...
"Do u need a ride?' Tanmay asked
"I dont... I will" she stopped not telling him she would take an auto with a 9 year old after 10 PM on a wintry night
The Shanti Niketan Rd being the quietest and most dangerous😭

"Do u have ur car?" he asked
"Umm.. i will be fine" she said
"R&B chhod dega" Tanmay declared confidently👏

Sam returned... II didnt say much... R&B? NOTHING...

The first thing Shravu said when he sat in the car

"Will u teach me how to drive this car?"😡
"U dont like animals any more" Ii asked irritated😭

SOMETHING had happened in the dining table... THEY BOTH ACKNOWLDGED IT... BUT BOTH UNWILLING TO ADDRESS IT...
Tanmay's question had awakened feelings of "What the hell are we two trying to do here?"
That was the most dangerous, slippery slope... she had a suitor at home... or ermmm.. in Munirka... a block from Akka's house in Natesan Mama's probably getting ready to go to bed
His girlfriend, "open relationship partner"? Wherever she was... probably shrugged and turned away when he told her he was  making out every time he saw his Iyer biz partner?

"sure bud... how about we meet for the first lesson next Sat?" R&B offered
she looked at him shocked
"NO! WHY? NO! Vendaam... No... I dont think so" II ranted
"I want to, I want to, I want to Chithi" Shravu screamed
R&B didnt respond...  he hadnt said a word to her since the time they sat down to eat
"I wont sit by you because u signal the help to pile my plate"
"The rain check was used up, we can start a new one" he muttered 
He had kissed her MORE than 4 times in the evening today, the two rasmalais and two gulabjamuns from that Thursday was LOOONG EXHAUSTED
Rakshasan...
"I'll pay as I go" (NO RAIN CHECK) she whispered
He half smiled

Shravu, played his  DS, instead of dropping HER first he turned right towards Vasant Vihar... and Malai Mandir...
It was 10: 20 ish...
He walked with her up the stairs... Akka knew she was baby sitting... but NOT the fact that she was getting a ride home from HIM

They knocked and waited the tube light in the living room was on, and they heard people talking...

akka opened mid way in conversation😃
And was startled to see R&B II and Shravu😲

In the living room sat Natesan Mama Mami, Sree and Akka's in laws and Bala🤣😲☢️

Coming up... Munirka Mutiny

Nisha0604 thumbnail
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CONGRATULATED ME
I LOVE LOVE LOVE WRITING THIS TALE
You guys may be right... I MIGHT have the fastest story on IF
I will fully accept that honor...

I believe OBSESSIONS should be fiery passionate, racy and intense.
This story is EXACTLY it...
Its an obsession

When I love something I love it FULLY
When I let go I let go FULLY

What use is half a book, or 7 pages of a book or having to wait two months for the next two pages?
Obsessions wither away and die

Youve GOT to feed obsessions to sustain it

Its like passion... u dont feed it... it shrivels up and dies
😃

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww! I love weekends like I have never before.
All that comes with it ...the EPI-MARATHON from Nisha
and this KAHANI MEIN TWIST. 😛
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RomComFan

I just think you know what buttons to press  with us in terms of  your cliffhanger  endings...😉

Loving these updates...so much.

The education reveal was sudden and shocking and absolutely perfect... as was her reaction.

It's like she started to give into him again and then his low blows combined with the knowledge of how much she'd underestimated him... can't imagine the hurt.

... all it was was another reminder for the 'things we ought to know but don't' about each other- the fundamental  basic things that you know about even a neighbor- that's the uniqueness about their relationship.  Everything is backwards, never a straight line- but it is as it should be for them somehow.

Love  the flashbacks, somehow she's convinced he doesn't care, and she doesn't know him... 😔...  .. but he did inquire about her when she was sick (from Shravu not Bal)... and he did call, what can he do if her phone was off?... hope she finds out eventually. She needs to know, for herself.

Loved her convo with Shravu- so cute, sweet, realistic and well described... love that she is openly acknowledged her familiarity with R&B in a sense.. if only to Shravu... and that he heard it all.

...  she's underestimated so much about him, wonder when she'll realize she's underestimated a lot of other things too? ...about feelings and jealousies and such?

Appah looks like he's going to be a tough nut to crack... but seems like both sisters are determined to make it work- looking forward to it... and to your  update, as usual.  any doubts?

Oh and just FYI:  Your story was recommended on G's thread as an alternative  to the current crap fest by 3 of your regulars (nividances, Ranu1234 et  moi😳 )... because you are amazing and so is this and all should know.  I also told  Kiara ... she said Payal also recommended... your fame precedes you.  Just so you know.😉

Revel in  our adoration...I demand it!😆

PS: Ch 100?  Congrats... and thank you!

THANK YOU RCF😳
I appreciate it...
I dont step out of my "home" any more, been a month I think...
I dont regret it... the outside world doesnt have much to offer ME😃

Ya Sure! They can read if they want to... I dont advertise/market/canvass it... I don't have the time to spell check or thank or respond to the people that post...  Advertising it is out of question

THIS IS SO SO SO MUCH FUN

THANK YOU FOR READING MAKES IT WORTH MY WHILE TO WRITE 
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What the hell are THEY doing in Vandita's house at that hour? Not talking about II and Sreekanth, right? I'm gonna be so offended if they are!

P.S. Don't worry, I get offended every time a girl/ woman's self respect is harmed be it a person or character. That's my beef with the world and its system.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Wowww! I love weekends like I have never before.

All that comes with it ...the EPI-MARATHON from Nisha
and this KAHANI MEIN TWIST. 😛

IKR!!
Whats a weekend without R&B and II😆
My kid has a follow up Doc's appt for his cough in an hour... I will write until I have to go...

Yep...👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

What the hell are THEY doing in Vandita's house at that hour? Not talking about II and Sreekanth, right? I'm gonna be so offended if they are!

P.S. Don't worry, I get offended every time a girl/ woman's self respect is harmed be it a person or character. That's my beef with the world and its system.

Roshnee

Tu pehle apne gusse par qaboo kar😆

Its VERY common in India to have people show up at 10 PM or after 10 PM
Hum to AISE HAIN Bhayya😆

Some will show up on their way home from the walks, some will show up because they have no time between 9 AM-9 PM😆

Bahut common hai rey
Natesam Mama lives in Munirka Akka does too, they couldnt "meet" at Amma Appa's so they just brought the "lad" over😆
OLD people never sleep, if there is company

Welcome to the world of Iyers

Ruk tere liye ek Iyer ladka dhoondti hoon AUR JOINT FAMILY BHI😈

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!

Guess who's back?!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Hello!

Guess who's back?!

YAYYY

GREAT TO SEE YOU

NOW GET ON THE JOB😃

I was wondering where you were

Columbia is missing too😭
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Roshnee

Tu pehle apne gusse par qaboo kar😆

Its VERY common in India to have people show up at 10 PM or after 10 PM
Hum to AISE HAIN Bhayya😆

Some will show up on their way home from the walks, some will show up because they have no time between 9 AM-9 PM😆

Bahut common hai rey
Natesam Mama lives in Munirka Akka does too, they couldnt "meet" at Amma Appa's so they just brought the "lad" over😆
OLD people never sleep, if there is company

Welcome to the world of Iyers

Ruk tere liye ek Iyer ladka dhoondti hoon AUR JOINT FAMILY BHI😈

🤣🤣

Do I sound mad? I don't know..I have to change the way I write with you! I'm not mad!!! Trust me I'm not mad! I probably sound too strict and too straight, but that's normal and happy me. My mad version is..well..monstrous.

Great! Let me know if you can find one! My mom's gonna die of heart attack! 🤣🤣 Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago