Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Over 150 have read it in the first 7 minutes WHILE THE SHOW IS ON?

YAYYY

Babe You rock!!! This is proof for it!!! Hence u are not endingit... Readership is riding high.. Ad m very hapy for u
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NICE!! carnegie mellon comp sci perfect.. Awesome ...gooosh loved it. CANNOT WAIT for the next update.. if possible can you tell me when that is possible please please please.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

NICE!! carnegie mellon comp sci perfect.. Awesome ...gooosh loved it. CANNOT WAIT for the next update.. if possible can you tell me when that is possible please please please.

Anu

Pesama velaya vittuttu idaye pozhappa aakikalam nu oru yojanai🤣 Nee enna solrey?
Just quit my job and do this I am thinking, I am unable to concentrate at work any way so why not

KOI kaam to dhang se hoga😆

I have to write the next one now... I was almost done with Loss & Light Bulb except the last dhamaka I added it this morning... was too sleepy to give it a punch

Paavam II😭

I feel TERRIBLE for her

The guy better be sorry ille...

I dont know if I shud do Nivi's baby sitting part next or do a breather in between

Itna dimaag kaam mein lagaana chahiye nahi?🤣
Hsp.canada thumbnail
That update was just fantabulous!  U just made a kill at it. Waiting for II discussing it with Vandu.😊
And now Vandu will say that his kids will be not only tall but super intelligent.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I was praying this update starts where the last one ended and not on a new day and yipppiii...they were on the go again...
There was nothing about the fight that i did not like...so much to pull each other down...so much emotion in there...
i like big fights...bigger the fight bigger are the feelings...and itna saara dialogue R&B ko 😃
So this tension is going to continue for sometime... Alot of self talk happening ????

P.S. I'm 99% sure i I hv done something to upset you somewhere( what I have no clue)...reply chodo you dont even acknowledge my comments; you like the one above mine, you like the one below mine, you cant every time miss mine...well on this thread you are the Celebrity and I'm the fan and fans will always approach and love their star reply or no reply...

Hey Taara
COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL
I AM SO VERY SORRY😭
I have 4 big things, job, family, kids, their activities
And when I am on IF I have 4 things as well, WRITE the story, Post the story, hit like on responses, respond to posts... SPELL CHECK doesnt even feature anywhere if u notice😭

I am very sorry... I am like racing here... constantly

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MANIC FOLLOWING THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN
ITS TOTALLY BLOWS MY SOCKS OFF
I am truly sorry to all those that I havent  responded to since I started writing it😭

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That update was just fantabulous!  U just made a kill at it. Waiting for II discussing it with Vandu.😊

And now Vandu will say that his kids will be not only tall but super intelligent.

Thank you

JUST LIKE HOW HE IS😳
Quiet & under stated👏
They are a glorious match☺️
But WHO will tell them😲
Ranjan will jump off the 20th😆

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Give a breather and a small hint to the babysitting idea.. I need an looongggissshhh update now... I want RB n II convo noww... I want her to dumbfound lol.. She might go to coma ab...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god...u killed II...ha ha...i can imagine her face...she always considered him an uneducated worthless man and now reading the board...its like R&B saying In your face II...u called me uneducated munshi son...now hear me n drool over me all again...ha ha...im really happy...i just love R&B...
and he us wearing suit...yipeee...
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I feel so bad for her. I know the feeling when you feel you're worthless. She'll think about his accomplishments even more when she wouldn't make it to the 30 finalists. Her self esteem will go down the drain. She won't feel confident anymore. I hope that makes him feel guilty. I'm so looking forward to the baby sitting. Please give a longish update and include the baby sitting. It's totally your decision. I'm just being an  impatient fangirl.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey Taara
COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL
I AM SO VERY SORRY😭
I have 4 big things, job, family, kids, their activities
And when I am on IF I have 4 things as well, WRITE the story, Post the story, hit like on responses, respond to posts... SPELL CHECK doesnt even feature anywhere if u notice😭

I am very sorry... I am like racing here... constantly

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MANIC FOLLOWING THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN
ITS TOTALLY BLOWS MY SOCKS OFF
I am truly sorry to all those that I havent  responded to since I started writing it😭

As I said you are the celebrity on this thread and you know what they say to fans...keep trying someday you will catch my attention 😊

Sorry is the last thing you should say to anyone on this thread...you spread so much happiness amongst so many people with your story; its only us who should say Thank you and mood ho to Welcome bol dena 😃😉

Thanks for being that 1% chance Id left 😉

Just keep posting the story...everything is else is on the sidelines...