Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 104

Posted: 9 years ago
I was praying this update starts where the last one ended and not on a new day and yipppiii...they were on the go again...
There was nothing about the fight that i did not like...so much to pull each other down...so much emotion in there...
i like big fights...bigger the fight bigger are the feelings...and itna saara dialogue R&B ko 😃
So this tension is going to continue for sometime... Alot of self talk happening ????

P.S. I'm 99% sure i I hv done something to upset you somewhere( what I have no clue)...reply chodo you dont even acknowledge my comments; you like the one above mine, you like the one below mine, you cant every time miss mine...well on this thread you are the Celebrity and I'm the fan and fans will always approach and love their star reply or no reply...
Originally posted by taara113

I was praying this update starts where the last one ended and not on a new day and yipppiii...they were on the go again...
There was nothing about the fight that i did not like...so much to pull each other down...so much emotion in there...
i like big fights...bigger the fight bigger are the feelings...and itna saara dialogue R&B ko 😃
So this tension is going to continue for sometime... Alot of self talk happening ????

P.S. I'm 99% sure i I hv done something to upset you somewhere( what I have no clue)...reply chodo you dont even acknowledge my comments; you like the one above mine, you like the one below mine, you cant every time miss mine...well on this thread you are the Celebrity and I'm the fan and fans will always approach and love their star reply or no reply...

I am on the same boat Taara so don't feel sad😆.Mera no. kabhi ni aata jab humari celebrity writer acknowleges/replies2 me😃 i tried with page long replies to  1 liners but no luck😛😉
Originally posted by Neha07

I am on the same boat Taara so don't feel sad😆.Mera no. kabhi ni aata jab humari celebrity writer acknowleges/replies2 me😃 i tried with page long replies to  1 liners but no luck😛😉

Guys she is a star and a super woman, giving us multiple updates in a day and managing her children and work and everything else👏 I am pretty sure she reads our comments but doesn't get time to reply😳
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Guys she is a star and a super woman, giving us multiple updates in a day and managing her children and work and everything else👏 I am pretty sure she reads our comments but doesn't get time to reply😳

I know dear. In fact I am in awe of her multi-tasking skills.She has 2 kids 1 hv 1. She works me too but she's able to do so much!!Clap⭐️
It's all for fun please don't take it seriously and hope Nisha you too won't take it seriously. Aapke itne kaayal reader hone ka itna to faayda utha hi sakte hain na??😉😃
Originally posted by Neha07

aaaega beta aaaega...tera number bhi aaega... 😃
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Aree absolutely...you know I keep on trying to make my friends read it, I have the all the first thread posts in a pdf so I keep on sharing it with people and like books have Introduction to Authors for that I say so those exact word you said...She sure as hell is a super woman...😃

I dont even want her to reply to me when she is short on time because there are so many more posts her replies to which make for much better reading like the ones where a proper analysis is done...
its just that knowing that she had read would make me feel nice, so Id just like her to hit the like...but irrespective i will always remain a loyal fan 😊
Part 98
Loss & Light Bulb😳👏😭

Bally took Tuesday  & Wed off she didn't meet him after WW4 on Monday...😭
She went to her office and grabbed her things, and just left for the day, when she punched the elevator button, she couldnt decide if she was murderous or suicidal
She had NEVER been so humiliated ever before in life, by ANYBODY... it was the worst blow to her self confidence😭

When he spoke his face was expressionless not smug but just expressionless as if it didnt matter to him... as if what he "shared" with her didnt matter to him one frickin bit😭
THERE! II he blew your fantasies to bits in more ways than one didnt he?👏 U discover he is a high school drop out, then he has a girl friend, 
then he tells u you are a worthless piece of crap😡
IF U HAVE ANY SELF ESTEEM LEFT DI U SHUD STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE😭
OTHERWISE, go right ahead and fall all over him as u always do... and oh BTW tell Appa what he said, I bet he will love it😈

The number 6 elevator showed up... there was NOBODY ... except R&B... he was on his phone, his worn black leather 
laptop satchel was sling across his chest... ear buds in his ears.. he wasnt even looking up😳

The attendant smiled and waited😃
She stared at him like she would drag him out of it and smash his head to the wall...
He looked up and their eyes met... his was as usual impassive like he didnt even know her...
"Nahi main agla waala le loongi" she said AS SHE STOOD THERE
He went back to his phone... a woman from KMPG slammed into her trying to get into it in the last minute.. she smiled at II "Aaja na"
"Oh no... not in this one. I am getting a call" she lied and moved away, he saw her walk away.. she didnt...😡😭

Down in the basement she was parked closer to the exit because she came in at 7 in the morning... she drove up to the parking window...
 she saw his car drive up from perpindicular direction to merge at the window...
She reversed hers and waited for him to get out first... he paid and gassed it enough to shake the foundation of the bldg as he drove off...😭

She went home with a head ache and cried in bed...😭
Amma called Akka ...Akka called her...
"What happened?" Akka asked panicking😲
"Nothing just that things didnt go my way" she mumbled between tears😭
"Why kanna?" Akka asked😲
"Oh just a bad day akka" she sobbed uncontrollably😭
"Is it your Rakshasan?' Akka asked😃
The name sounded like an endearment now, she cringed as she heard it...
"NO" she said firmly😡... "Its not him, not everything is about him Akka. He is just a nobody chumma avan pera edukkade, dont mention him for everything"😡
"Oh Sorry Raja who is it then?"😲
"Oh its just everything, u know I was hoping to get past a hurdle we couldnt my team is not cooperating, Baldev has pushed deadlines up" she sobbed
"ayyo I am sorry raja" Akka was genuinely concerned😲
"Before u say get married and quit your job, please stop" II ranted😭
"Oh no... why should I say that? I wont" Akka was really sorry😲
"I suddenly feel worthless u know... everything Ive done is not worth anything? Onakku ennikaanum apdi irukuma do u have days like that?" II pleaded😭
"Ummm... sure kanna... u know my life... not to act like I have greater grief, but u know Athai's visit, in laws, the Munirka traffic, 
being asked to proctor compartment exams at the last minute,It all gets to me too" Akka came up with examples😳😭

"I am sorry ka, I must sound like a thankless bitch no" II asked
"Ille da, no" Akka gushed🤗
"I think my ego needed some battering" II said😳
"Who said what, why are u repeatedly going back to the ego thing?' Akka asked
"Nobody ka, just me" II sobbed... and sobbed herself to sleep that night
She didnt think about or SAVOR the intimate conversations before she dozed... it was her fave "bedtime story" for 6 weeks☺️, the week she "broke apart" she didnt
But after the train ride, she began all over again...😭
EVERYTHING about him... delighted her...  a gurgling river of joy flowed all over her insides... at his very thought... she would feel her face and cheeks as she shut her eyes
Amma would come looking for some mail in the mail bin and ACTUALLY FIND her smiling in sleep😃

Sreekanth called at 9:30 she told Amma she would call him tomm...
~~~~
The moment she stormed off his room, he went to the window and stared down... he had clearly crossed the line when he spoke to her about arousal... 🤢
he looked away trying to clear his vision, or kill that thought?😡
She drove him up the wall accusing him of having gender bias... with two sisters @ home THAT was impossible to have... he sniggered to himself😡
Dialed "Mihir?'
"Want to grab a drink man?" R&B asked😡
"Abhi? 5:20 Dude?" Mihir said characteristically😲
"why?' R&B demanded coldly😡
"Kuch hua kya? Are u OK?" Mihir prodded
"Vasant Continental in an hour? Or Maurya?" R&B clipped Mihir's inquiry😆
"Maurya?" Mihir offered.. "Nahi to ghar chalte hain u live a block from there"
"Nahi ghar nahi, the man's probably heading there and I could live WITHOUT advice right now" R&B said of his Dad😡
"Oh! Ummm... Oh!" Mihir suspected something was wrong he wondered if it was Marliese😲
"See u at 6?" R&B asked..😡
"Where is the Frech team?' Mihir asked...
" Uttarkashi? some place like that" R&B said carelessly🥱
"Sab log?' Mihir asked😲
"WHAT IS THIS?" R&B asked😡
"Whats what?" Mihir asked
"Where are u going with this?"
"Nowhere"
"Exactly" R&B bit out just cutting the call😡
She was horrified  he would say such an intimate thing out loud... not only out loud but insult and humiliate her...😭🤢😡
It was like she was draped in a towel in the elevator and he had yanked the towel off at her most unsuspecting moment😭 while everyone watched

He looked at his phone... went to his texts... scrolled... stopped just before he got to F

"Munshiji uneducated son would fire me" she had said😡... his jaw clenched
Walking back to his desk, packing his things up and heading off down the elevator where he would see her when it stopped on 7th
~~~~

👏
Around Wednesday she received A FANTASTIC NEWS, Gartner (Mkt Research firm) and a major US Corporation based in India were jointly sponsoring "30 under 30" WOMEN LEADERS across  the 4 Regions of India
There were  240 finalists, of which 30 would be chosen after a day long biz school type games and exercises at Taj ManSingh👏
She ran to Bally's cube with the printed email first thing Thursday😆... "Tumne kiya nominate?" she gushed hugging him
"TUJHE? AUR MAIN?" Pagal hai kya? There are a dozen others smarter than u" he hugged her tight as she cried...
"Areyy Iyer aansoon mein?" he asked😆
She cried her heart out
"Meri baat sun, hero se ladai hui is liye dukhi hai?"😉
"NAHI" she said too soon😡
"OFCOURSE NOT" bally winked😉

"Jab tu R&B ke office mein gayi, tabse ladna shuru  tha tum dono ka ?" he asked shocked
"Hmmm" she said tearing up...

"Yaar tum dono ke bare mein kya bolooon yaar kam se kam in my life I haven't seen anyone like you two"
There is NO US TWO" she said
"Of course there is... Ranjan ki shaqal dekhi tumne?"😲
"mmm...mmm" she said'😭
"Aise dekh raha tha jaise uske saamne koi  sher khara ho U shocked the crap  out of him Iyer"😲
"I am sorry..."😭

"Bande ke ghar tu kabhi raat ko gayi uske bte se ladne to shock mein mar jaayega bechaara🤣.. dono chhodne ko raazi nahi ho... HOW IS IT SO?😲 "Tujhe ITNA gussa aata hai?" "Kaash maine record kiya hota, YT mein daalta pakka 10M hits to guaranteed hai boss...😆
"Sorry Bally" she cried openly...😭

"Achha us Bay Area waale dulhe se kabhi ladti hai aise?"😃
Nahiii" shocked and incredulous WHY WOULD I FIGHT WITH "HIM" look😲
"Kabhi bhi nahi?' he asked scanning her face...😲
"Nahi... we always talk nicely to each other, usko gussa aata hi nahi" proudly
"Hmmm" said Bally "Hmmm" still staring at her face deeply...and smiled..☺️. she didn't see it because her head was bent sobbing...into her kleenex

"Arey its not about what u did up there, aaj tera din ja enjoy kar"🤗
He pulled his wallet out, "ja ice crem kha kiddo" he handed her a Rs.1000 bill😳
She smiled and hugged him...
"Mr Bansal nominated you and you alone from the Delhi office, over 10,000  got nominated across India, tu final 240 mein hai yeh badi baat hai, sham ko ghar jaakar zara apni kitaabein kholke padhna shuru kari
KMPG ki izzat ka sawaal hai, jeeti nahi to lautna mat, Monday ko oh sorry Monday ko 26 January hai, mera matlab Tuesday ko... the seminar was on 23rd, Friday"😆

II was proud... she took her swollen face to Mr Bansal's admin 😉and asked if she could talk, but couldn't since he was ina meeting... 
she left a hand written note... NO NOT the 2*2 cube post it but the Page long 8*6🤣 and returned to her desk to call Amma Appa, 
Akka and every friend she ever talked to in life...
~~~~~~~~

Friday. Taj Man Singh
The event was a high for her, she either made it to semi finals or finals on most "role plays" had the best or one in Top 5 answers. She wore her fave egg shell 
Burberry with coffee color pants, and her sparkling diamond earrings...  the food was splendid and she sat by a eentreprenuer 
from Assam, she owned a bamboo furniture enterprise... II made it to the Qtr final 120 and then the semi final 60...👏👏
They were running late, they broke 10 mins before 5 for a quick "refresh/refill your coffees/get up and walk around" break

The banquet hall  had circular table and 6 chairs around each type seating, white boards everywhere and lots of posters lined the wall on the "team" accomplishments
Famous journalists hosted and conducted the "biz debates" and matches
She always lost her way when she attended such offsites, so when she got out of the conv center she looked at the name and the huge banner placed by the open door, in RED... 
"Gartner & Techmax Inc Present INDIA's 30 under 30-Celebrating Women in Leadership across Business & Industry"

She walked out of the room towards the rest rooms, checking her texts, on her way back she walked checking her emails... missing the turn to her convention center
Wandered, waved down a Taj employee and asked him for directions, he instructed her to take the second left and go all the way down the hall, 
and turn right, "there are two entrances, East & West" he said
She smiled and nodded and went back to her phone, she took the second left and went all the way like he told her to...
 not realizing she hadnt turned right at the end, she spotted a huge red board, she walked briskly towards it thinking it must be the East entrance
And paused by the board to make sure

"Carnegie Mellon University"
Presents
Emerging India: Thoughts and Paths
A huge light bulb sparkled underneath⭐️

For some reason she looked at THEIR 5 PM agenda & Speaker😃

5 PM Raman Bhalla: "Technology for Small Business"
Class of 2005 Bachelors in Computer Science-Robotics; Summa cum laude
Class of 2006 5th Year Masters Program Comp Sc-Robotics; Summa cum laude
Class of 2008; MBA Tepper School of Business summa cum laude; 

To say she looked like her egg shell shirt would not be an understatement... a man stepped out smiling, 
"Good Luck" he did a thumbs up looking at the vinyl badge she wore,
Ishita Iyer
KMPG
30 under 30 Nominee
 "If u want to ditch yours and join us u are welcome, he speaks well actually" the man winked

"You are on dude! he said to someone behind her back

THAT someone was a 6'3" CLEAN SHAVEN, well combed trimmed hair, lean, in a navy suit, white shirt and burgundy silk tie, ear buds in ear, hands on phone... sauntering casually towards his hall

His badge read
Raman Bhalla aka R&B
Class of 2005, 2006, & 2008
CMU,Pittsburgh, PA

"Looks like someone found you" the man said
R&B looked at her impassively

They probably looked at each other for the longest time in the 8 weeks theyve known each other...
She wouldnt make it to the final 30 that evening...😭

~~~~~~

P.S. Summa cum laude is the highest honor u can receive in college, US and a couple other countries use this Latin recognition, it means a GPA of 4.0 or greater👏 I bet most of you know what it means, I DIDNT when I lived in India...😳

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Sorry had the math on the age wrong... corrected...
Over 150 have read it in the first 7 minutes WHILE THE SHOW IS ON?
YAYYY
Whoa!!!!! Nishaaa... I can imagine II 's face... Rofl... So sad... But good she gt to know what that man is!!! RB.. I can drool over him 24*7 di 😳 😳