Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

Half of my stuff is still not unpacked, but I can't wait any longer to respond to the updates so it will have to remain in suitcases until tomorrow. 😛

When I read your comment that I should be thrilled with part 96, I was seriously so excited to read! And you didn't disappoint at all! So thank you! 👏

Part 94: 
Her internal conflict while talking with Baldev about R&B was very nicely done. She's learned more things about him and his family in the past few days that make her want to defend him and see him in a better light, but of course she hasn't told all this to Baldev so he is stuck thinking of R&B like the jerk that broke II's heart. And of course she wants to maintain the stance of indifference because she hates herself for still being attracted to the guy even after going through the painful, torturous heartbreak.

"MEN HAD A STARIGHTFORWARD DIRECT APPROACH TO EVERYTHING. Women ALWAYS took the longest route" 
Amen to that! No bigger truth than this statement. 😆

The contrast that you have set between R&B and Sree is great. It makes you seriously question what it is that a girl looks for in a guy. Sree is perfect on paper, but is that enough to make you say yes to the marriage? Isn't attraction also a criteria? As my family begins to set their eyes on prospective grooms for me 😭🤢, I seriously relate to II's thought on this particular issue (though I don't have any R&B in my life to be conflicted with 😛).

She is smug, overconfident, and bordering on egoistic when it comes to her education and qualifications. He throws that back in her face to hit her right where it hurts the most. It was ruthless, rude, and just pure mean on both of their parts, but I'm so sadistic that I enjoyed every bit of it. 😈 😆

Part 95:
Now that's the WW4 that I was waiting for! Suffice to say that it will take them both a lot to get past this now. I do wonder who will break the ice and how? Perhaps a babysitting session with Lasya is on the cards? 😛

Yes, THATS A GRAND IDEA Nivi Ha! Maybe they will baby sit Lasya to get over this bitterness?
Niiice I LOVE IT😳 Chal bhai lets do it your way😉

BUTTT Before that, lets pull her ego down a notch or two? What do u say?😉NO I am not attempting to MOULD them into perfect human beings😛 Perfect shaadis are utterly boring🤢

Now that the quest for your real life groom has begun, this should be fun, hope u find your R&B make sure you ask him how many cargos he has, and dont say yes to ANYONE shorter than 6'3"
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

This was a spicy sassy smart power -packed dual.  Brilliant. Loved it

Carpathian backpackers Association   🤣...cracked me up totally

Abhi isko Google mat kar
I TOTALLY MADE THAT ONE UP
I looked up "Popular Mountain Ranges in Europe"

I had a choice between Applachian or Carpathian

Carpathian reminded me of Titanic so I used it😆

NO I dont have the mountain ranges in Europe memorized, I only know about every mountain in the middle of nowhere America I live in😭

Jyoe, should tell her co workers HOW MUCH Google is helping all of us🤣
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes, THATS A GRAND IDEA Nivi Ha! Maybe they will baby sit Lasya to get over this bitterness?
Niiice I LOVE IT😳 Chal bhai lets do it your way😉

BUTTT Before that, lets pull her ego down a notch or two? What do u say?😉NO I am not attempting to MOULD them into perfect human beings😛 Perfect shaadis are utterly boring🤢

Now that the quest for your real life groom has begun, this should be fun, hope u find your R&B make sure you ask him how many cargos he has, and dont say yes to ANYONE shorter than 6'3"

Looking forward to a babysitting date sometime in the future, but until then I like what you have planned. 😃

That sounds like a marvelous idea...it would do her good, but by no means will it make her an "ideal" human being.

Asli vaala R&B milna kaafi mushkil lag raha hai Nish. I haven't been introduced yet to anyone who is more than 5'11" 😭 which means that I wouldn't even be able to wear heels without towering over him. 😡 
But as they say, umeed par toh duniya kaayam hai,  so I will keep my eyes open wide for a guy who's wearing cargo shorts in this 20deg weather and towers over me even if I'm wearing heels. 😉 🤣
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhi isko Google mat kar

NO I dont have the mountain ranges in Europe memorized, I only know about every mountain in the middle of nowhere America I live in😭

Waise abhi tak hadn't googled  it 😆

Talking about titanic... R&B II standing at the deck . II wud have pushed him over. Bas kahani over.😆 

Its good that you don't keep  any life-threatening props in your scenes

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Waise abhi tak hadn't googled  it 😆

Talking about titanic... R&B II standing at the deck . II wud have pushed him over. Bas kahani over.😆 

Its good that you don't keep  any life-threatening props in your scenes

🤣🤣
Excelsior is on the 20th floor at Spectrum if he pushes her too much, ghaseet te hue lekar jaayegi terrace mein aur wahan se moksh😆
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heavens!!!! they fight like bulls...ready to tear off each other... i like their intelligent fight...not some crappy fight but a smart, intelligent , no nonsense fight...
im waiting fornthe day when II will come to know that her man is not an uneducated fellow but quite a smart one...taking liberty of calling him her man as she is head over heels in love with him..

nisha plz update soon...waiting for their afterthoughts...i think R&B was really mad on her this time...hope they sort it out...
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nish I know many people have told you that this is paperback material and I wont disagree.
Why don't you post your story on other sites like wattpad, fiction net etc? II and R&B are quite different from the show characters and you will get a global response. The way you explain Iyer traditions and delhi lifestyle, it wouldn't be a problem for anyone to get that😎 I know you are a busy bee but you just have to post since chapters are already written👏 Just a suggestion as now you have kinda become my fav. writer and I want this story of yours to rise higher and higher😳
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi isko Google mat kar

Madame, tres bien! 😆

I myself am Googling most of the time on some things you mentioned to find out what it is about😆...tell me about it🤣

I so wish G was into fiction publishing, I swear I would have made a business case on why your story should get published by G!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!! Tital corporate intelligent fight!! I had ro re read what exactly these two were talking about.. Rofl.. I want one more update.. They are really mad at each other this time. Literally spitting venom.. But I love how they are at equals when it comes to work.. Each outsmarts the other
Nishu u shd consider publishing a book.. Many on the forum and my friends outside this are saying it.. U shd seriously consider now di!!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Only two updates in one day? #NotDone