Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!!They r throwing the kitchen sinks at each other. Debris all around . Keep going ,Nisha. While you are it, let me order a few more sinks, for you to have them hurl that against each other.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

Wow!!They r throwing the kitchen sinks at each other. Debris all around . Keep going ,Nisha. While you are it, let me order a few more sinks, for you to have them hurl that against each other.

Ha ha

KG
IN MY OPINION a WORKPLACE argument should be INTELLIGENT and talk FACTS
It should NOT be about veiled sexual attraction🀒πŸ₯±
It should NOT be about feelings and emotions and love and HEALING and all that bull crap🀒

It should be fast, crisp and intelligent

Hope I did a good job

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved It I had asked you once for an office fight I got 3 πŸ‘ and each is getting better than the rest!!!this fight was perfect!!! So enjoyed it and loving these two more and more!!Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woahhh they blasted each other left n right awesome... 
Their fights also have explosive chemistry yaar...

Could u update one more please dying to know their thoughts after this... πŸ˜³
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! Loved every bit of it.
kg1404 thumbnail
Nisha,while I was commenting on pt 94,I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't simmer down the altercation but held myself from making a request for the same as it's your baby. What followed in 95 was absolutely brilliant. All claws and fangs out. Greatly appreciated as always.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Woahhh they blasted each other left n right awesome... 

Their fights also have explosive chemistry yaar...

Could u update one more please dying to know their thoughts after this... πŸ˜³

Oh! Hell has frozen over GC

Dont expect a Mr & Mrs Smith type frantic tearing of clothes and making up any time soon
They both have TOO MUCH ego for their own good/bad?
She is more than a handful, he is an arrogant b----d as well

They both are exceptionally smart, lets see how they learn to get along...
I think Ranajan will have to move out if they get married🀣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

Nisha,while I was commenting on pt 94,I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't simmer down the altercation but held myself from making a request for the same as it's your baby. What followed in 95 was absolutely brilliant. All claws and fangs out. Greatly appreciated as always.

KG

While on the treadmill I was counting the number of "encounters" its 7 or 8 out of 100 Chapters

Not too bad, not too much either

I am afraid to make it a SEX story u know... thats my biggest fear...
Ive trolled IF for years and I KNOW SEX SELLS (Where does it not?🀣)😭
I wanted it to be a love story without explicit sex... I wanted to tell myself
THERE COULD BE it...

Thanks
There will be total cold war between the two now
nividances thumbnail
Half of my stuff is still not unpacked, but I can't wait any longer to respond to the updates so it will have to remain in suitcases until tomorrow. πŸ˜›
When I read your comment that I should be thrilled with part 96, I was seriously so excited to read! And you didn't disappoint at all! So thank you! πŸ‘

Part 94: 
Her internal conflict while talking with Baldev about R&B was very nicely done. She's learned more things about him and his family in the past few days that make her want to defend him and see him in a better light, but of course she hasn't told all this to Baldev so he is stuck thinking of R&B like the jerk that broke II's heart. And of course she wants to maintain the stance of indifference because she hates herself for still being attracted to the guy even after going through the painful, torturous heartbreak.

"MEN HAD A STARIGHTFORWARD DIRECT APPROACH TO EVERYTHING. Women ALWAYS took the longest route" 
Amen to that! No bigger truth than this statement. πŸ˜†

The contrast that you have set between R&B and Sree is great. It makes you seriously question what it is that a girl looks for in a guy. Sree is perfect on paper, but is that enough to make you say yes to the marriage? Isn't attraction also a criteria? As my family begins to set their eyes on prospective grooms for me πŸ˜­πŸ€’, I seriously relate to II's thought on this particular issue (though I don't have any R&B in my life to be conflicted with πŸ˜›).

She is smug, overconfident, and bordering on egoistic when it comes to her education and qualifications. He throws that back in her face to hit her right where it hurts the most. It was ruthless, rude, and just pure mean on both of their parts, but I'm so sadistic that I enjoyed every bit of it. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Part 95:
Now that's the WW4 that I was waiting for! Suffice to say that it will take them both a lot to get past this now. I do wonder who will break the ice and how? Perhaps a babysitting session with Lasya is on the cards? πŸ˜›
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was a spicy sassy smart power -packed dual.  Brilliant. Loved it

Carpathian backpackers Association   πŸ€£...cracked me up totally