Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 102

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nishu, firstly *hugs*HugHug I love you reEmbarrassed...I love these small elements of the couple like sending bills, french notes and the songs listEmbarrassed u r a pro at such cute elementsEmbarrassed where do u get sooo many ideas for such little adorable details?

Ur updates compel me to log in and comment because i feel like expressing after reading a SW updateClap

The train interaction was so real. There was no physical involvement but the intimacy of the moment was riding high.Blushing
(His wallet n mob in her lap reminded me of my dad who gives away all his essentials to mom for safe keeping in a train journeyLOL

As much as the guy is ungentlemanly( i still laugh at II's plight when he loosened the strap but didnt even think of helping in tying it backLOL), he is that much kindEmbarrassed he doesnt gloat on his moneyClap and i love guys who carry a real paperback and actually read itEmbarrassed well R&B is one of a kind. U should patent him Nish.

And the most imp. Was his entry. Not a classic filmy cliche where the guy beats up the creeps to even look at his girl. Nope nothing like that. R&B works intelligently, telling them that a coach full of ppl is awaiting herCool smartness over physical boasting. Anytime.

I love the flow. Its not just R&B or II but all other characters like Bally, Amma, Appa, Akka, Shravu and even periappa who seem so real and believable. Generally while reading something ppl skip parts that are not worth their interest but in this one its just that every part has its own element. Others life also seem interesting after you realease one or two quips about them here n there like bally's wife, who i am sure will call II at 2 in night once shez marriedLOL 

Love you NishaHeart sorry for the page long rantLOLEmbarrassed

Originally posted by deepali.rock

omg I m dead nish..bowled over!!

With ZERO visual aid of any kind, there are no images of these characters... they exist ONLY in print
I consider it a HUGE COMPLIMENT if u are able to actually say that...

We all can fantasize about people we see or have seen, but this couple is completely different from the ones on the show... physically emotionally and intellectually.

My best friend's husband is a VERY QUIET man, in a house full of people, like 100sLOL... he would be standing in a corner or leaning on a wall... Desi parties can be loud... hes an American... exceptionally smart and low keyEmbarrassed

I channel him for R&B

THANKS VERY MUCH

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ashni0905

Your updates are so super that I have to praise you. How do you come up with such unusual romantic ideas and encounters between them? Sheer brilliance!

Some writer's spirit must be laying inside me DEEP DEEP down, it surfaces when ever I start to write
Who knows I could have been a writer in my previous birth...ConfusedROFL

But in this lifetime, I have NO formal training or lessons in writing...Big smile NONE...

I taught myself to write... looong hand written letters to family in India, and then emails... since I live overseas... somewhere it helped me polish a skill I had? Maybe? Dont know...

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE THOUGHTFUL COMPLIMENT
Tweet & Payal

THANK YOU

WILL RESPOND SOON (I say that everyday don't I)
Sorry!

Writing the next one now...
Hiii Nisha dii,,read last three parts bt was nt able to put rply bcoz  its sunday and i went 2 church...but they are superb,mindblowing part,,whenever u update new part i think this is the best bt then new part come and new one becomes my favourite...i m going crazzy...just loved it...R&B saved ishita.. II hold her tears but let it flew when she came to know that it was R&B...there is mysterious and incognito bond between this two extremelly stubborn and egostic persons...and they talked like couple..II and her motot mouth cant stop..and he had replied to all her questions...he is becoming expressive day by day in front of II...and thn the chin rubbing part was amazing..
I have to say that they are lost part of puzzle which fits perfectly with eachother...II is defending R&B infront of appa..she can never hate him..thats the truth...write more like this..

at the end i want to say that only you can write real FF and at the highest frequency ..its yr passion to write and its our passion to read it...whole day i usually stuck to forum waiting for ur updates..and when u update it..i feel like i m on cloud nineTonguethank u very much and waitng for marathon updates...
U never respond to me tooo Cry
AM waiting for ur update though Cry
Originally posted by ashu9

U never respond to me tooo Cry
AM waiting for ur update though Cry
Podi... Nachu Kumari
I WRITE FOR YOU

Iru let me finish writing
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by deepali.rock

omg I m dead nish..bowled over!!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">With ZERO visual aid of any kind, there are no images of these characters... they exist ONLY in print</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I consider it a HUGE COMPLIMENT if u are able to actually say that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We all can fantasize about people we see or have seen, but this couple is completely different from the ones on the show... physically emotionally and intellectually.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My best friend's husband is a VERY QUIET man, in a house full of people, like 100sLOL... he would be standing in a corner or leaning on a wall... Desi parties can be loud... hes an American... exceptionally smart and low keyEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I channel him for R&B</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THANKS VERY MUCH</font>

aah just love you yaar.. that's was what u felt as soon as I got over with update..

waiting for more..

off from here.. college from tomorrow!! will try and come tomorrow morning..