Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 101

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
reading at work this one
what a faceoff!  and R&B did hit at her weak(est)  spot...so will II gorge his eyes out or what!  love this workplace war

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh oh II is putting her foot in her mouth! Can imagine her cursing herself later " me and my big mouth" 😆
School dropout indeed!

But I too would like to know why he is so antagonistic towards her at workplace??

Reg the last 3 updates,
   Enjoying the sorority of the two sisters each playing their part in trying to get their darling siblings hitched! 😉
    Love your sense of humour , II threatening Shravu was hilarious!
    Encounters of II and R&B , we hold our breath in anticipation as much as II does 😆

Just curious, maybe I missed if it was revealed before somewhere
    How is II pronounced( by R&B ), as " eye eye " or by her full name Ishita Iyer?
    Which side of her nose does she have her nose ring. Helps me when I am imagining the passionate scenes, you see! 😃
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

very well put 👏 there is going to be no dip in reading its amazing.. and i keep mentioning i have not done these either .I have done the following from you list:
I read within meeting😆 and thanks to this i honestly havent watched the serial waiting for a turnaround from  2 wives nonsense but not missing it. i started around dec 27th and this is all i can even think off so totally hats off..

Glad you ladies or young girls can relate to my loving this story, I just the read the updates what is going on the TV, its almost 4 weeks now since I quit watching the crap fest. Some people justified RKB shouting, I just want to tell them if in reality a husband shouts like that, he will be in the dog house for months. Lets just focus on this symphony. I told Nisha , her works resembles little bit like Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Strong , smart and intelligent female leads. (some of fav romance writers) When I am reading a book by them I tend to all mention above.
My friend who works with PWC (competitor of KPMG) She said that maybe she should take a secondment in India just to find R&B 😆 (she is a nut job now ) 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Glad you ladies or young girls can relate to my loving this story, I just the read the updates what is going on the TV, its almost 4 weeks now since I quit watching the crap fest. Some people justified RKB shouting, I just want to tell them if in reality a husband shouts like that, he will be in the dog house for months. Lets just focus on this symphony. I told Nisha , her works resembles little bit like Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Strong , smart and intelligent female leads. (some of fav romance writers) When I am reading a book by them I tend to all mention above.
My friend who works with PWC (competitor of KPMG) She said that maybe she should take a secondment in India just to find R&B 😆 (she is a nut job now ) 

u too!! i read susan elizabeth and love it 
you are so right here.  this symphony is on similar ground but with desi tadka - the bit that helps us identify a bit more
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Goosecool

How do you do this da... Every chapter is better than the previous one...

II. Teasing Shravu... That was so cool I used to do that to my niece tooo...

Sam n vandu teaming up to unite these crazy people
🤣
N education of R& B GOD THIS GUY KNOWS TO PULL HER STRINGS SO WELL...n seriously they are like so many people we know... That's what makes this so appealing😳

N NISHA U HAVE NOT LOST YOUR READERSHIP GIRL..I THINK ITS INCREASING EVERY MINUTE👏.

Please DONT STOP THE STORY WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS COUPLES JUGALBADI A LOOOT MORE... They are like tom and jerry 🤪

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Its so much interesting to read about REAL clashes at a work place no?
I mean tearing each others clothes and making out all the time OR holding hands and talking all the time is so boring in comparison for me😃

Thank you... I try to make the story move forward while doing it in an intelligent way...if they both say "I am attracted to you, lets run away and have sex" "You are the love of seven lifetimes lets get married in a temple"
WHERE is the story then?😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

YAYYY ME!
Like London Tipton on Suite Life of Zack & Cody...
THANK YOU FOR QUITTING THE SHOW AND LATCHING ON TO MY TALE😉
As an author nothing makes me happier

Sorry Ekta Kapoor... no... I take it back😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

Oh oh II is putting her foot in her mouth! Can imagine her cursing herself later " me and my big mouth" 😆
School dropout indeed!

But I too would like to know why he is so antagonistic towards her at workplace??

Reg the last 3 updates,
   Enjoying the sorority of the two sisters each playing their part in trying to get their darling siblings hitched! 😉
    Encounters of II and R&B , we hold our breath in anticipation as much as II does 😆

Which side of her nose does she have her nose ring. Helps me when I am imagining the passionate scenes, you see! 😃

Hey Swara

NO personal agenda really, he is not "out to get her" or anything. They are two completely different personalities, their work style is different, their approach is different, the way they handle crisis is different...

ADD TO THAT MIX
Their prejudices

1. he might not like KMPG for some reason
2. He doesnt get along with his Dad one bit
3. He INHERITED the role of overseeing this SW installation. It was not HIS idea to buy it
4.His has a great eye for detail, he is quiet but not STUPID.

Her prejudices
1. She  assumes she can never be wrong
2. She has a very high opinion of her accomplishments. things have been going HER way for a while
3. She thinks he is a uneducated talent less bum
4 For the above reason she MIGHT be coming off as condescending and preachy when she talks to him, (read the Earned vs Entitled)
5. Baldev trusts her to do the right thing?

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

School dropout indeed!

Reg the last 3 updates,

Her nose ring is on the right side, Iyers/Southies  all except people from Karnataka wear it on their right😉

He calls her II (eye eye lcaptain like Sponge Bob)I wanted to step away from "Ishita" on the show and "Ishu" so I dont use it much😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.

That was one heck of an amazing part👏 
Taunting about Marleise through talks of piercings-Check
Taunting about uneducated nomadism- Check

Taunting about Sree through the Phd talk- Check
Taunting about being turned on by HIM- Check

They are EQUALS. That last bit of conversation was so damn needed. It was a climax point.

Nisha, were those R&B's insecurities speaking? We know that II is jealous...R&B also thinks about her and Sree..the same way she thinks abt him n marleise. R&B wonders that why would she go for an uneducated guy like him just as she wonders that why would a super rich brat go for an Iyer girl like her. Thats what I think. If u agree with me, I would get my answer😳

No comments😆

He can be insecure and possessive about someone he is sexually attracted too right?
So thats probably it  for now?

If I concur then u will begin gushing that he loves her
I want to let that be a unknown at this point
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Combustion & Obsession
Part 95

"If only you could train your body to quit responding... or train it ONLY respond to a Ph D's overtures? Maybe?" he quipped insultingly😡

A glimmer of absolute  shock? sadness? hurt? pain? unknowingly appeared in her eyes... at being cornered like that... her most vulnerable, intimate... dark secret thrown out publicly in their fight😭
They had decided they would stop at nothing then?
Well... then so be it😭

II: AND THAT Mr Bhalla, would be deemed sexual harassment at the workplace (biting)😲😡

They stood staring at each other interminably... he would think about this moment later... and she would too... they both were angry, they were rabid fighters..  both prone to inflammatory speech...

R&B I DARE I you to follow through and initiate legal proceedings Ms Iyer (threat)😈

Knock on the door, Mrs Sagar brought in papers to sign, and lingered picking some up... 
Baldev and Ranjan were outside in the plush hallway... the Gurgaon showroom GM and the Workshop GM were missing, so was Ashwini..

The duo completely unaware was going at each other with claws and spears...😲😭 of course they are not done...😭

II: Asserting male superiority to a gullible solutions provider must be Excelsior's USP😡 (incisive)
R&B: I suggest you get your facts straight before piling accusations of gender bias😡 (sheer rage)

He walked away to the window, hands in pockets, his ear buds still hung from his sunglasses... unruly and tangled like he was😡

II  I proved irrefutably that we accomplished what we set out to do and u were clearly lost for answers..😈
Her arms were on her hips ready to punch him, she stood by the chairs... across from his oak desk

R&B: Asking a few hard questions as a deployment manager does not make you a star, it's pathetic what passes as talent in Corporate India these days😡

II: REALLY?How about one Professional certification like CPA and
 TWO MASTERS ?😈

R&B :Sure, cynically hiring some academic and scholastic mind to lowball unsuspecting clients, THAT'LL DO IT..😈

II: FYI it takes a lot more to survive outside the absurd alternate reality universe you seem to live in,  with your Carpathian (famous mountain range in Europe🤣) Mountain Backpackers Association.. (smirk and a twinkle)😉

R&B: You should try it sometime Ms Iyer😃...Maybe a few years of breathing the free air outside the confines of Corporate America will prepare you.. and it might actually  be a good escape from the treacherous lair of the greedy sub par corporation you are employed in.😡

Walking over to where she stood LITERALLY talking down to her...
She took a step back to put some space in between...

II :As long as "family owned" conglomerates like  yours  get away with peddling the trope that "Oh! WE ARE THE EXPERTS", you WILL find yourselves foaming at the mouth about how awful the "other side" is.. case in point the multinationals like KMPG...,... you are in your own  death grip actually.😡 (enraged her behind the ear loose locks coming free from her braid and dangling over her ears😳)

R&B : It is incomprehensible to you isnt it Ms Iyer?😡 To  witness a family owned business be bigger than a multinational AND possess the acumen, and aptitude to manage successfully THE OLD FASHIONED WAY AND not lay off ONE PERSON AND turn profits 30 years in a row?   must make your biz school faculty suicidal don't u think?😃 Shattering your preconceived notions about the proverbial "baniye ki dukaan"? 😡

II: Ermmm...Employing a bunch of low skilled and unskilled people to deliver "shiny new cars"  isn't exactly a immaculate business model for emerging India😡

R&B: Better than voracious-for-profit  multinational corporations that  constantly downsize and willfully devalue skills and lower employee self esteem  by sending work off shore for cheaper labor dont u agree ?😃 Ms Iyer  I bet you must feel tremendously secure in YOUR job.😃

II: I am treated with respect, AND not discriminated against, AND rewarded fairly,😭😃

R&B: AND Corp America's gender pay gap of 78 cents to the dollar is purely an imagination of delusional Economists😈

II: At least  I don't run the risk of being handed the pink slip if the Munshiji's uneducated son hates my work attire😡

R&B: You are somehow, legitimizing  your envy of my position as a owner/Director and seem to be directing all your anger at my perceived lack of accomplishment, in order to make a quick buck for KMPG👏

II: Startling as it might be Mr Bhalla but despite working for a soulless multinational... I am actually displaying  a trait  you might be more familiar with... its the trait often seen in "baniye ki dukaans"... its called EMPLOYEE LOYALTY👏

Ranjan turned to Baldev and said in a shocked tone "These two seem like they are obsessed (about fighting?) with each other😲

She let herself out before he could come up with a rejoinder, kinda like having the last word? maybe?
Mrs Sagar was missing... may be she took the papers he signed and went off to deliver them in another deptt?
II walked back to the conf room with face as red as her ruby nose ring... to retrieve her laptop and things

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago