How to Increase SSEL Forum Rank? Click Here! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Still improvements can b done.
Posted: 9 years ago
how to vote i dn't knw bcoz in my phone voting option r nt there and i share so many topic and viewer views my topic alway 500 and above. so i m always sharing hot topics.
Posted: 8 years ago
How to vote in the chaska meter ?
Originally posted by AYOMI

How to vote in the chaska meter ?

To the left of the Cast names list there is user rating with 5 stars... gotta click on it to improve chaska meter! Everytime you log in, you can give it 5 stars/any no.of stars... 
Originally posted by drummedup

To the left of the Cast names list there is user rating with 5 stars... gotta click on it to improve chaska meter! Everytime you log in, you can give it 5 stars/any no.of stars... 
Yes got it. Thank You so much.😊
Thank u... it's rly helpful...
Iam new here tell me yar how to like CM
Read below for how to vote on CM:

Originally posted by drummedup

Look here on the first page of the forum. You will find 5 uncoloured stars. Click on the appropriate star to register your vote.

Suhani Si Ek Ladki

About Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Suhani Si Ek Ladki

'Suhani Si Ek Ladki' is a young, fresh and vibrant show about about three youngsters, Yuvraaj, Suhani and Soumya living in the city of Allahabad. Their friendship gets intertwined with their love lives. The confusion amongst them ... Read more..

User Rating
Rate Me...
Last Week Votes (62)

10 Stars

Btw, I don't need to log out to vote again. I vote frequently, maybe at 5 min intervals, when I'm on the forum.

Edited by anita_m - 8 years ago
I have one doubt...

Does commenting on the CM page be helpful to increase our forum rank?