Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful update! Thanks 4 da pm! superbly written! Maaneet's inner feelings n thoughts well portrayed! Maan made all arrangements 2 confess! update soon
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow... The whole update of maaneet, every time o get nostalgic.. Even after so many years and now both of them married, I am not over of their spell... 
And I guess, that injury of feet had scared maan so much that he has put his feelings in the deepest corners of his heart
Endgame thumbnail
nice part both love each other n maan made arrangement to confess cant wait 4 next
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet aur uski blabbering...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

continue soon d nxt prt...

eagerly waiting...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww..how cute maan doing so much to confess to her...but of course something happened and it all crashed i guess...poor maaneet...i guess the bullet hitting her must have brought the fear back in maan and he would have backed out of confessing to her and make her feel as if she is no one to him...will maan ever come out of this to make themselves togetherEdited by Alamelu - 9 years ago
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely. Story just read all parts today...in one go sorry for not commenting in one go but was too engrossed 
Loving the story ,past I build up is very intriguing...looking forward to revelations
harmeenchawla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED IT ...
EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT PART
UPDATE SOON...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sooo happy that maan love geet madly n plan to propose her.but im having a creepy feeling that something going to happen..that will be t reason fr maan current behaviour. .hope he put the faith in babaji..pls cont soon.
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sobia it's amazing. In past maneet relationship is not that formal which seems in present. Maan used to shout on geet for her mistakes. But gradually he started to like her and doing preparation for proposing her. Geet was also falling for maan but couldn't able to express. After reading maan's point of view, maan had lost very precious relationship and afraid of losing geet too. But in past he tried to overcome from her insecurity and had planned a date for geet. Then what happened that day which has change maan's mind. Waiting for next dear
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb part
loved their past ...
plsss update sooon...