Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
geet helped pari to confess hr love and maan to join in hr drama maan possessive about geet and she knows wat maan need
Seeing Geet laughing with client he get jealous and scold hr than he apologized too pari kak decision kiya ho ga
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maaneet care for each other so much then y this distance ...
maan is so J of rohit...
loved geet cares for every one in KC...
hoo pari and veer r in much love ...
please continue soon.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww possessive maan and poor geet...why cant maan just admit he loves her and not worry about past and confessing will make her go away from him...his brother was a different scenario...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Happy New Year 
i liked jealous maanπŸ˜‰
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
please update Part 34 
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sun re sobia
update dede
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 34

PARI ...

The voice made pari snap out of his embrace scared ...and they both turned to see a lady in her 40s standing at the door glaring at them both ..

Maa ...

Inside the house now ...

With this she left ..making pari sigh a breath of relieave that she was holding 

Pari let me ..//

No ...not now veer please tum jao ill handle it ...

But ..//

Leave veer please ...

Veer clearly wasn't ready to leave her alone to face her mother but seeing the way her eyes were pleading him to go he didn't knew If it would be right to argue now ..he nodded ...

Fine tum ..tum jao andar ill leave ...

Pari nodded and left without a backward glance ...

N he left worried yet helpless ...

PARI"S MOTHER (APARNA)

VEER'S MOTHER (ANISHA)

**^^**

Veer in his lost state instead of going to his home drove to KM ...realizing this he messeged his mom and went inside ...the lights were off it was almost mid night now ..he made way upstairs to go to the guest room n saw light coming from maan's room ..n he walked towards his room ...

Maan was on a call with a client in London when he heard a knock and saw veer entering in his room ...he was surprised seeing him in KM at this hour and more so seeing the sullen expression on his face ...veer sat on the couch while maan winded up his call early then intended ..

Veer ..

Hi bhai ...wohh I was nearby n late hugaya tu yahin aagaya ...

Maan smiled n sat on the opposite end of the couch ..

U know tu 9th nahi I guess 12th standard mien tha jab tu pre boards k physics k paper m fail hua tha n u couldn't tell anisha aunty  ...uss din bhi teri kisi friend ki gathering thi yahin paas m ...aaj bhi friends gathering thi ...

Bhai mazaak ura rahe ho aap mera ..??

Nahi tumhain yaad dila raha hoon that tum jab s paida huye ho na tab se u r sharing your problems with me and bhaiya ...abb bhaiya tu nahi hain tu ull have to do with me ...(veer looked down realizing this was a bad idea) ...itna kaafi h ya aur lecture dena parega ...cmon spill the beans veer ...kya hua hai ..??

I was out on dinner with pari ...

Don't tell me u both fought ..

NAHI ...actually her mother saw us both ..

Restaurant me ..???

Nahi bhai ...when I went to drop her ...n she isn't going to be accepting this as cooly as maa has ...

N what did u do when she saw u both ...??

Pari asked me to leave ...she wanted to do this her way ..

Veer see this is your relationship and u know it better how to deal with this but don't just let her face this alone ...

I know But... bhai she .. pari didn't wanted me to talk with her mother ..

Veer are u both 17 n dating No ...you are a mature man so deal with this like one u can't let the girl face her mother all alone like this.. (maan sighed taking a deep breath)... see I am not trying to dictate the situation but my dear brother this is your chance to make her believe in u and ur love ...use it wisely ...

Veer sat there for a while ..and maan left to get coffee for them both but veer left before even before maan was back ..

**^^**

Back in Pari's House 

Maa... I...I love him ...

Love ...really pari ...after all that I have gone through ...kya tum ne apni maa se kuch nahi seekha ...tumhare papa n bhi mujh se love marriage ki thi aur jab unko kisi aur se love hua tu chorke chale gaye hum dono ...even then u think this is something real ..

Maa ...mien kuch nahi bhooli ...na aapke aansoo na school bullying aur na hi unka jaana ...par maa veer aisa nahi hai ...mien koi 18 saal ki larki nahi hoon I know whom I am trusting ...please ek baar usko mil lo ..he is a really nice guy ...maa he love ..//

Pari ...ive had a very long day ...n I really don't have the energy to argue on this ...abhi apne room mien jao we'll talk about this later ..

But maa ...//

Jao pari ...good night ...

**^^**

The morning after ...

the whole night went sleepless for both mother daughter and veer as well. aparna lived through the hell she had faced years back, reliving those moments again and again when pari's father left them for another woman, pondering over the words of her daughter the plea in her eyes, years ago her failed loved marriage made her decide against her daughter having a love marriage and before today she never even got a hint that her daughter who has such a practical approach towards life will fall in love and will make the same mistake as she did. but pari has and now what can she do ...how will she save her only daughter from the heart break she has faced, or she just being over conscious; may be the guy is worth a chance, but how will she convince herself for doing this, for taking such aleap of faith yet again in her life, that too in case of her only child. the clock kept running and it was morning again in a matter few hours and Geet came to pari's place after she called her explaining all that happened last night, 

Geet bte aap humien convince nahi kar paingi ...aur yeh koi waqt h iss bare m baat karne ka ...mien late hurahi hoon aur aap bhi ...office jaiye ...

Aunty please ek baar meri aakhri sun lijeye ...

Mien jaanti hoon aunty mien aapko convince nahi kar paongi but veer kar sakta h ... apne pyaar s apni sincerity se ...mujhe pata hai jo kuch aapke saath hua uske baad pyaar p yaqeen karna mushkil h ...but aunty haath  ki panchoon ungkiyan ek jaisi nahi hain tu 2 insaan ek jaise kaise hu sakte hain ...veer p bharosa nahi h but apni beti ki pasand p tu bharosa kijeye .. ek mauqa tu dijeye uski pasand ko ...

Geet ..//

Maa please ...mere liye ek baar veer se mil lo ..

Fine ..fine ill meet him ..

Geet and pari beamed in delight hugging each other ..

Thank you ...thank you so much aunty ..i assure u aap ek bar veer se milengi na aap naa kar hi nahi payengi ...

Pari smiled with mist eyes and hugged her mother ..

I love you maa ...😳

Pari parted hearing the door bell ...and all three of them stood surprised seeing veer, dadi maa, anisha and  maan enter the house ..

Pari: what the H..//

Geet: Shh..// future saas hai teri ...

Anisha: Namaste Aparna jee ...mien veer ki maa hoon ..

Pari's mom (Aparna): Namaste ...

Anisha looked at dadi maa nervously seeing the cold look in aparna's eyes but dadi smiled giving her confidence ..while pari was glaring veer from the back and then looked down just as she noticed maan there ...geet was surprised ..happy somewhere around shocked seeing the step veer has taken ...n in between so many emotions running all over the place anisha cut in ...

Hum yahan aapse ...//

Janti hoon aap yahan kis liye aaye hain ...abhi ..abhi yahi baat hu rahi thi yahan ...geet aur pari mujhe convince karne ki kushish kar rahe thay ...n I realized ke bache faisla le chuke hain ...ek dosre ko pasand kar chuke hain ...//

Veer: But is waise faisle ko agar aapka approval mil jayega khushi tu tab hi poori hugi na aunty ..

Veer ..right ...bte meri beti ki khushi tumhare saath rehne m hia ...aur meri uski khushi m ...agar uss se lagta h k yeh faisla usko khushi de sakta h tu mien kabhi na nahi karungi but han iske pehle k aap log yeh faisla len mien aap logoon ko apne aur pari k past k bare mien kuch bata dena chahti hoon ...

Pari gasped realizing the truth she hid from everyone in life is about to get exposed and the years of effort she has put in to create a repo for herself in the eyes of her boss will be shadowed by pity ...geet realizing pari's turmoil stepped forward and held her hand tight ...all the commotion in the room during that few nano seconds didn't go unnoticed by maan but even before aparna could say anything anisha placed a hand over hers' and stopped her ...

Jahan puyar huta hai wahan past ki koi ehmiyat nahi huti aparna g ..jo kuch b past m hua wohh hu chukka ..aaj ki sachai yeh rishtay hain ...

Dadi maa: Anisha bilkul theek keh rahi hai aparna g aaj ki sachai yeh hai k hum pari ko apne ghar ki izzat ..apni bahu banana chahte hain ...

Anisha: kya aap apni beti ko meri beti bana kar mere ghar bhejne k liye tyaar hain .. ??

Veer: han aur exchange mien chahen tu ek beta mil sakta hai aapko ...

Every one chuckled while pari looked down holding geets' hand tightly ..

Aparna: mujhe tu problem nahi hai but tum sochlo itni strict mom k saath guzara karloge ...

Veer: arre bilkul ...(in excitement veer hugged aparna shocking everyone n making geet and pari hold their breaths) opps ...wohh ziada excited hugaya tha na 

Aparna faked a angry look then spil into laughter making everyone sigh in relief and patted veers' cheek lovingly ...then turned to pari ..

Abb tum khari rahogi ya kuch khane ko laogi sab liye ...πŸ˜ƒ

Geet: mien abhi meetha aur nashte ka intizaam karti hoon ...

Aparna : please aapko bethiye ...aayi na (and they all got seated) teasing the new couple while geet came with sweets and water only to give pari a chance to escape in pretext to make the refreshments for everyone ...seeing everyone busy making each other sweets veer tried to get away to the kitchen but geet came in between ..

Geet: oh hello Mr. Romeo kahan jaa rahe hain aap ..?

Geet ma'am pls jane dijeye na ...mujhe pari s baat karni hai ..

Pehle ek baat batao yeh anisha aunty ...rishta laana yeh sab kis ka plan tha ..??

Well umm .. mera ...mujhe bataya tha pari n about her father and I figured this is the best way to make her mother believe that I am really serious about pari ...

Geet smiled ..

Acha idea tha ...and congratulations ..

Thank you abb mien jaon ..

Geet chuckled in amusement and stepped aside ...

Han jao ...

He left and she turned shaking her head only to see maan standing in a corner typing on his mobile ..

Uff yeh bhi na ..

Aapke bhai ka rishta pakka hua h aur aap yahan p official emails reply kar rahe hain ..??

Maan turned surprised to see geet standing there with a plate of sweets in one hand and the other placed firmly on her waiste ...the fake angry expression and that tone made her look so cute she had no idea but he controlled his smile and replied with fake arrogance ...

Well ms. Handa mujhe aapki permission ki zarorat kab se hugayi koi bhi karne se pehle ...need I reming u who is the boss here ..

Haww ...mien tu bas ...(she twisted her lips and turned with a sad face).. chadoo

And how could maan see that sad face ...so he stopped her ..

By the way congratulations ...

pocketed his mobile and walked towards her while she turned back with a confused expression ..

tumhari match making successful hugayi ..

oh wohh ...meri koi match making nahi hai ...babaji jis ki kismet mien jisko likhte hain uska saath mil hi jaata hai ...sab kismet ki baat hai ..

han kismet ...kisi ki kismet mien sab kuch huta hai aur kisi ki kismet mien sab kuch aur kar bhi kuch nahi ...

aap ...kya kehrahe hain ..??

nahi kuch nahi ...aise hi ...

and heleft there to stand behind dadi maa and anisha who were now discussing the dates for the enagagement.

**^^**

Precap:
Preparing for the engagement and MG nok jhok πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

hope you all enjoyed the new update ..waiting for your reviews and likes

luv ya
sobia

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are fine 

thank you for your continuous support and appreciation πŸ€—

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva,  ferdouz,  kashmaaneet,  2012-11

malki,  rim7,  mylifemydream,  pinna,  nysa123

mishtikhurana,  mkd.70,  sravanthi93,  geet_v81,

kainturakiran,  nonabebu,  PoonamT,  true825

astalakshmi,  vspl,  sahibasharma,  pari1689

ja1970,  priyankadwivedi,  maneetarsh,  CRAZYCUTEE

fict,  GeetMeet,  karamjeet,  anu5,  Hanishadevi,  ambeern

crazyfriends007,  nakh5683,  harshithaaa,  Alamelu,  -Gemini-,

anupm04,  angeldream14,  sanum23,  aparna3011

Drashtilove,  priya_21,  khwaishfan

luv ya

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
finally Yash and Pari together with their parents blessings...
loved it...
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. So veer was upset seek NG pari's mother who was hell angry . Veer went to Maan who suggested to behave as mature man and made pari's mother believe about his love. N finally he did and called his mother. So finally their relation got fixed. Waiting for next dear