MG SS:Salaam e Ishq#2 *|| Part 57 @ Page 141 ||* 27-Sep-2020 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
both parts are awesume i loved it nd congrats on the new thread...
ohh god maan n  his fear they way he behaving na he will lose her someday foolish maan boys r sach fool yaar  H]he knows geet importance in his life or in his family's life, still he is admanant in his decision
geet was hurt more by his words feel very sad for geet.
loved dadimaa nd maan conversation hope maan overcome his fear n confess his love to geet 
but it was kinda emotional..
part 7
nice part...
Daadima knows about Maan but he wont accept that ever...
part 8
awesome...
that phone call was awesome...
too hilarious...
cont soon dear...
plsss  update soon.
waiting eagerlyyy

hi all,
sorry i m bit taken with my life n studies as i had told u all once university will start updates would become less frequent ...
anyways here it is ..what i could manage typing ðŸ˜³

thanks for all ur lovely comments and likes for the last part ðŸ¤—

hope u'll enjoy reading this one as well  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

luv ya
sobia

MG SS : Salaam e Ishq

Part 9

Dadi maa ..prem k aane ka time hu raha hai ...mien soch rahi thi ..uska fav kuch bana leti hoon ..khush hujayega na ...subha uss se mili bhi nahi mien tu ..

Theek hai beta ..nakul se keh dijiye wohh aapki help kardenge ..

Gi ..aapko kuch chahiye ..??

Nahi  thank u ..

She left to kitchen n made some of prem's fav dishes for lunch when she heard the car's horn ..smiling she cleared the counter finishing her work to meet him ... 

******^^^^******

The day ahead had been great for geet ...prem had been super delighted seeing geet welcoming her n the way he ran upto her showed it all ..his complains n attitudes never bothered geet after that heart warming hug by the little angel of her life ...n just as they both finished having lunch ...geet made sure prem gets some sleep even though it took a lot of her persuading on her part not to forget the chocolate shake she promised him in the evening ..n the story ...his favorite witch n the princess n prince wali ...

So here geet was lying beside him in his bed caressing his hairs n telling him the story ...

Hmm ...so the wedding ceremony of princess n prince was decided to be held 2 days after ..n the evil witch got to know of it ...she was the evil witch whome the princess had made leave her kingdom 

Wohh last time jo aapne story sunai thi waise hi na ...she fought with her n fir God ki help se the princess was able to tackle the evil witch's magic on prince n she made her leave her land n saving the prince ..

Hmm ..wahi wali ...n now the princess n prince r going to get married but remember the witch is still holding on to her revenge from the princess ...

Hmm ...abb wohh kiya karegi geet aunty ...

After hearing of the big news the evil witch decided to ruin the wedding ceremony of princess n wohh princess ko poison de deti hai ...

Hawww ..abb prince kya karega ..

Ohoo don't worry ...princess aur prince ne kuch wrong nahi kiya tu God unko kabhi dukh nahi denge ... 

But princess ne tu poison kha liya na ...

Hmm ...but jante hu funeral par sab ko yaqeen tha k princess abb kabhi wapis nahi aayegi ...but prince ...prince tu princess se sacha pyaar karta that u wohh God ke paas gaya ...uss ne buhat pray kiya ...buhat request ki God se ke wohh unki princess ko wapis bhej den ...aur pata hai God ne kiya kara ...

Kya kara ...???

Unhoon ne princess ko theek kar diya ...

Sachi ...

Hmm ..muchi ..

Par kaise poison tu kha liya na ..

Hmm but betu wohh dono ek dosre se sacha pyaar karte thay ..n besides wohh dono sachet hay aur evil witch boori ...aur aapko tu pata hai god kabhi boore logoon ka saath nahi dete ..somehow ...kaise bhi wohh apna magic dekhate hain aur har story ke end mien winner humesha goodness hi huta hai ...yeh baat humesha yaad rakhna jo log sache hote hain ...sach ka saath dete hain wohh kabhi nahi haarte ..

Hmm ..but mujhe abhi bhi samajh nahi aaya prince ko kaise pata tha ke god uski baat sun lenge ..

Coz wohh princess ko love karta tha ...iss hi liye god uski baat ko mana hi kar paye ... jahan sacha pyaar hota hai wahan kuch galat nahi huta ...

Tu matlab abb prince n princess ki shaddi hujayegi ..

Hmm ...n they'll live happily ever after ...chalo abb stpry finish abb aap so jao ...

Prem smiled n cuddled in her ...geet smiled n made him sleep ...n finally came down tucking in the duvet properly ...

Dadi maa : soo gaye prem ...

Geet : ji dadi maa ..buhat mushkil se ..school ke kisse kahaniyan khatam hoti tu unko neend aati na ..upar se unki story ...

Dadi maa (smiled ..happy that geet was finally being herself) : iss hi liye tu iss badmaash ko solane ki zimedaari maan ki hai ..har roz pata nahi kaise he manages all his tantrums ..

Geet smiled faintly ..the mere mention of him was enough to make the whole last night play infront of her all over again ...but before she could indulge herself in those thoughts ..aniee walked in all excited seeing geet in  the hall ..n hugged her tight ..

Thank god tu yahan hai ...pata hai kitna tension hugaya tha mujhe ...subha se call kar rahi thi tujhe ..

Geet (smiled apologeticly parting from her) : Sorry ..actually wohh mera mbl kahin kho gaya ..iss hi liye ..

Chalo choro ...guess what ..

Kya ..

Sir vikaas ne new presentation di hai ...

Oh I see ...yeh wahi hain na tere fav ..

Yes the one only ...sir vikaas ..i just love the way he teaches ..i mean aur bhi hain ache lecturers but unki baat alag hai ..he is the best ...n want to show him my best ..

I m sure u re gonna do ur best ..

N u my friend are going to help me ..

At ur service madame ..

N they both giggled ...while dadi maa excused herself ..n both girls continued to chat till evening ..n geet realized prem must be up anytime n went to make his chocolate shake where aniee went up to change n freshen up ,...not without commenting on her ..

Aur bigaaro usko tum ...geet tumhare aate hi na janaab ke par nikal aate hain ..😆

Geet smiled n shook her head at her comment ...one thing even after 5 years she couldn't understand is aniee's comments about prem ..even though she loves him as much as anybody in the house but she always comes up with the most J kind of comments about  him ..the reason for which is still unknown to her ..

An hour after they all were in the lawn ..having tea n snacks ...prem was seated on the swing along with geet busy doing his maths home work as well ...while dadi maa n aniee were busy discussing something in hush voices which geet didn't noticed busy with prem ..n his home work ..

Dadi maa ..geet ka mood kuch low lag raha hai ...u know something about it ..??

Yes I do ..but u don't need to know it ...

Aniee frowned at her comment then asked ) : is maan bhai the reason ..??

Apparently not ..but still I know ur crazy big brother must have said or done something to upset her ..

Par hua kya ..??

Dadi maa gave her a stern look which meant don't argue) : I guess I gave u an answer to that ..

Okie whatever ..i got it ..but we need to do something na ..

Geet isn't talking to maan ...her not going to office clearly indicates she is avoiding him ..

Which obviously is worst for us dadi maa ..itni mushkil se tu hum in dono ko yahan tak laaye thay .. u know they looked divine together dancing in that spotlight ..u should have seen it ... it was so evident looking at them ..anybody could say they love each other like crazy ...

Loving isn't enough aniee ..u have to say it as well ...n u knw maan ..jo kuch hu chukka hai usske baad I doubt maan will ever accept his love for geet ..not that easily ..

I know dadi ...bhaiya bhabhi ke baad se jo kuch hua it has changed maan bhai ...but we both know he would have lost himself if geet wouldn't have stepped in our life ..we  have to do something ..

Hmm .. par iss baar kuch bara karna huga ... kuch aisa jis se maan ko iss baat ka ehsaas hu k geet k bina unki zindagi kaisi hugi ..may be then he would say it to her ..

Who sab aapko jo karna hai kijeye ..but abhi in dono ki sulah karwane ka ek hi rasta hai ..

Dadi maa stared at her confused ) : kya karna chahti hain aap ..

Dinner ...prem ko bhi le challenge ..wohh huga tu maan bhai n geet ko ek dosre se baat karni hi paregi ..n hum bhi try karenge ..

Try karne mien koi burayi nahi hai ...geet se baat kar lete hain ..

N just as the headed towards geet n prem ..they heard geet shriek n step up from her place ..they hurried towards her n saw her whole shirt spoiled with chocolate shake ..

Oh my god geet yeh tera poora dress kharaab hugaya yeh tu ..😕

Sorry geet aunty ...mene dekha hi nahi glass rakha tha ..

Its okie bacha ...aur daag hi tu hai ..wash hujayega tu chala jayega ..mien ghar jakar issko dry clean karwa lungi ..

But humien tou abhi dinner par jaana tha ..

Kuansa dinner aniee ..??

Wohh geet bte aniee aur humara abhi plan bana ..k hum sab dinner par chalte hain ..

Tu koi baat nahi dadi ...mene na last week geet k liye kuch shop kiya tha ..i thought usko kisi event par dungi but chalo koi nahi aaj hi de deti hoon ..

Umm ..nahi aniee actually late hujayega na ..mien bas prem ka home work karwa kar chali jaane wali thi ..

Please na geet ..itne din baad tu kuch plan kiya hai ..please mana mat kar ..

Han geet ..phir next month se tu prem k bhi test start hujayenge tu kisi ko mauqa nahi milega ...maan jaye na ..

Dadi maa ..mien wohh ...//

Please na geet aunty maan jao na ...waise bhi yehh aniee bua har roz mujhe bahar lejaane ke liye raazi nahi hoti ..

Geet smiled at his puppy dog face ..he looked so innocent at the moment she couldn't refuse n bent down to his level kissing his cheek lightly ...okie 

Means u coming ..😳

Geet nodded with a smile ..n both aniee n prem squeled in delight ..

Yeppieee ...😃

Dadi maa covered her ears n geet laughed seeing aniee jump like prem as if she too is a 10 years old kid ..

Acha abb aniee pehle jaakar geet ko kuch change karne ko do ..n prem bte aap betheye hum aapki home work mien help kar denge ..

Geet smiled n both prem n geet said together ..

Thnxx dadi 

N all four of them laughed ...aniee left with geet n dadi maa sat with prem ..now thanking the Almighty to have blessed her house with so much of happiness ..

*******^^^^^^******

pheww its done ..what do u think how its going to be dinners with the Khuranas ...😉😉

PRECAP :- Some Revelation from Past ...  

enjoy reading n pls do leave ur reviews n likes
me waiting 

luv ya
sobia

Y maan is afraid to accept his love for geet ..
poor geet hurt
ab atleast dadi maa ko kuch esa karna chahiye k maan khud geet se confess kar le apna pyar
Maan is making his and geet life miserable. .hope he his not late to realise her importance of geet in his n his fly specialy prems life..geets love n pamper really need fr t small cutie..hope annies n dadi dinner plan work..wonderful part. .pls cont soon.
It's amazing. Geet become happy around prem. She loves to pamper him. Geet still tensed with last night incident. Annie and dadi ma is planning something to cheer up geet and make maneet talk with each other. Their relationship is so much complicated. Both loves each other but both are not ready to express. Waiting for next dear
Nice part...thanks for pm...
Update soon