MG - Matters of the Heart. IMPORTANT UPDATE @ 46

Posted: 9 years ago
Heeey guys.
Im taking down all my works temporarily.
Will pm ya'll with an update.

Love, 
Percis

Edit

Heyy guys! 
I have decided to post the chapters on my blog. I'll be posting MOTH from the scratch. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish a new chapter in between.

This is the link
https://illusorythoughtsblog.wordpress.com/ 
Please do comment and let me know how you liked it.

Cheers!

Edited by Holyna - 5 years ago
Wow😆
Please continue soon...
if possible give us the first part today😳
very nice please continue make an ss
congrats for new start 
nice update ..
thank u 
waiting for next
Nice start. I would love to read more ðŸ˜Š
nice start dear. continue soon

Matters of the Heart

Part 1

Ever since she was a little girl, Geet was intrigued by the concept of love. She had finally concluded that love was just not for her. Surrounded by friends who had apparently found their true love, Geet would often find herself looking out for her true love. Until the time he decided to enter her life, in style.  "He'd be lucky to have you", her best friend Meera had told her when she had revealed her love for him. Only if he knew. Only if he would spare a glance.

On reaching home, Geet opened the door and let herself in and waited for Maan to enter. Maan being the man he was, entered with his gaze concentrating on his mobile and his eyebrows creased. Must be a tantrum from his new girlfriend, sighed Geet. She saw Maan settling on the sofa and decided to take a quick shower. After a refreshing quick shower, Geet made her way into the kitchen. Humming to herself Geet made Maan a cup of his non famous black coffee. With hesitant steps, Geet walked towards the living room. Just as she had guessed, Maan remained in the same posture as she had left him. "You din't have to" said Maan as he looked up from his mobile. "No, it's okay", Geet replied with a soft smile before leaving to the confines of her own bedroom to replay the moment in a mind a million times. There were little things like these that would brighten up her day. She wished she could read his mind so as to know how he felt about her. With a smile still playing on her lips, Geet decided to text Meera. Meera Sharma, 20 years old and Geet's best friend for as long as she remembered. Geet's best counsellor and a wonderful woman, Meera loved Geet to bits. Home alone with Maan :D read Geet's text. Say what? Details, I want details came the almost instant reply. Geet could literally imagine Meera jumping up and down while texting. Geet then, called up Meera to fill in the details.

After an hour or so, Geet found herself making her way towards the living room to check on Maan. Geet couldn't control herself from aww-ing at the sight of living room. Maan Singh Khurana, the demonic boss at the Khurana Constructions was sleeping like a baby on the sofa. Geet went closer and fell deeper. With his mobile on his lap, Maan had stretched his legs on the floor and his head rested on the sofa's horizontal cushion. It was his face that reminded her of a baby, calm and serene with not a care of the world. Geet shivered as a gush of wind hit her through the open French door. She rushed inside and came out with a blanket and put it over his large muscular sleeping form. The longer she stood there the harder she fell in love with him. Tears glistened her eyes wondering if she could ever stand a chance against the bimbos he dated. Be strong, Geet, true love triumphs she encouraged herself before returning to her bedroom.

"Geet...Geet" called out a smooth velvety voice. With her eyes half open, Geet saw a silhouette of  Maan sitting on the edge of her bed. Must be a dream Geet thought to herself. Suddenly she felt a strong hand lightly shaking her "Geet, wake up" said the voice. "Go away... I wanna sleep" Geet murmured groggily. "You can sleep after eating, wake up already" called out the voice again. This time more firm and louder. Irritated Geet woke up with a sudden push falling on a hard chest, and toppling on the bed with Maan below. Tangled in a web of a quilt, Maan and Geet paused to process what had happened. Geet was however knocked down by a heart thudding smell of a male cologne. With heavy breathing, Geet somehow managed to unwind herself from their messy form. But to her luck, her dress, on top of which Maan laid pulled her back onto his strong torso with a slight thud. "Ow..uch" came an almost silent cry. Geet wanted to die in embarrassment but still managed to give him a weak apology.

"MAAN SINGH KHURANA! How dare you!" shrieked a feminine voice. "Uh...oh" said the tangled mess in unison.

Please do comment

Edited by Holyna - 9 years ago
seems like they are caught by his bimbo!😉😆
quite interesting style u have of narration
thanks for the first part that too so soon...
now i wont be greedy asking u the next

but still waiting for the next😳

Edited by sporthy_smile28 - 9 years ago
Lovely part maaneet entangled together ;)