Fan Fictions

|| Khoobsurat : The Royal Romance || [Part 10-Pg 36 And 37]

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello All! Im Backkk!! πŸ€— Swaagat Nahi Karoge Humara? πŸ˜‰ So, As Its very Obvious! Im smitten by Fawad Khan! 🀣 Very Obvious Na? πŸ˜† I watched Khoobsurat and Loved The Muvie! But Sonam Kapoor...!!! Ughh! 🀒 She was a bigg headache for Me!! So Thought to Pen Down My Own Khoobsurat wid A Twist! So, Here I Bring a Fresh, Warm Royal Romance..Filmi Style!! πŸ˜‰ Not Typical Filmy.. But Haan Bollywood Rules My Mind! Enuf Of My Bak Bak And Here We Goo!! πŸ˜ƒ Do Hit Likes and Leave Ur Cmnts! 😳Edited by .Enchantress. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Character Sketch
Afroze Parvez.. A 23 Year Old Female. Bubbly, Chirpy And Full Of Life! Believes In Spreading Happiness All Around. Loves To Party! She Believes In Being A Free Bird, Whacky, Crazy! In Short, A Full On Pattakkhaa...!!! Lovable And Adorable! πŸ˜ƒ Abahat Yusuf Qureshi The 30 Year Old Royal Blood! The Only Heir Of The Nizaam Family Of Hyderabad.. Handsome, Royal, Hot And Sauve Gentleman. Workaholic and Maybe A Bit Boringg! Women Seem A Cumplety Diffrent Chapter To Him.. But That Doesnt Means He Is A Naive Spinster!! He Does Lusts On Women, But Keeps It To Himself! And Lust That Too Not For Every Shining Thing Called Woman.. But His Barritone And Huskiness Along With Those Gorgeous Chocolate Eyes, make Women Go Weak Knees!! πŸ˜‰ So Beware! πŸ˜†Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
The Royals..
Zubeida Yusuf The "Begum" Of The Qureshi Nizaams. In Short, The Queen! Strict And Disciplined Lady.. Very Sophesticated And Royal! The Whole Working Of Qureshi's Arent Complete Widout Her Consent. Ada Yusuf Qureshi A 23 Year Old,Beautiful Princess. Daughter Of Zubeida And Yusuf! Lovable Sister Of Abahat.. Loves Her Brother and Wants The Best For Him! Yusuf Qureshi The Head Of The Qureshi Family. The Reigning Nizaam Of Hyderabad.. Softspoken And Gentle Elderly Man. Trusts Abahat More Than Himself! Loves Ada! In Short, Loves His Both Kids..Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
The Khans..
Bano BegumDadi Of Afroze And Asad. Lovable,Cute,Sweet And Totally Modern! Age May Be Growing, par Dil Abhi Bhi Jawaan Hai..!! Asad Parvez The 19 Year Old Brother of Afroze. Mischivious, Notty And Loves To Tease Afroze. His Favorite Pastime!! Parvez Khan Father Of Afroze And Asad. A Business Man settled in US Along wid His Kids And Mother!! Loves Both His Kids and Brought them up after His Wife's Death. A Softspoken, Loving, Doting Family Man!Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Index
Page 1 - CS And Prolouge.
Part 1 - Page 4 And 5.
Part-2 - Page 7 And 8.
Part 3- Page 12 And 13.
Part 4 - Page 16 And 17.
Part 5 - Page 20 And 21.
Part 6 - Page 24 And 25.
Part 7 - Page 26 And 27.
Part 8 - Page 30 And 31.
Part 9 - Page 33 And 34.
Part 10 - Page 36 And 37.
Edited by .Enchantress. - 8 years ago
Credit: Meself. ❀️
Prolouge..
"Affy??" The voice from the Other End Boomed. "Tu Aa Rhi Hai Kal Ya Nhi?" The Gurl on the other end answered, filing her nails.. "Yo! Take A Chill Pill Zarine! Maine tumse sirf itna kaha ki mujhe Kal Ke Liye koi Outfit samajh nhi aa rha Yaar! But doesnt means ki Main kal nhi aane wali..!! Main nhi aaungi toh kaise chalega? Main toh jaan hunn Parties ki you know that!" "True! Very True Babes!" Zarine Smiled. "I Know!" She blew a strand of her hair.. "Ab Chudail Ki tarah cheekhna bandh Kar!!" The Gurl Answered.
~~~*****~~~~
"Humare US Ki tickets Ho Gayi?" His Barritone Voice boomed in the Room. "Jee Shehzade!" His Man-Servant, Rahim answered. "Aur jaisa aapne bataya tha waisa hi.. Royal Class! Window Seat!" "Perfect!" He smiled. "Aap humare sabse purane aur acche Khidmatgaar Hain." "Jee Shukriya Shehzaade. Aap Khush, Main Khush." Rahim smiled and bowed down in Acknowledgement.. Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...
Its gonna be an awesome story...
Title very apt.
CS and Prologue is really awesome.
Continue sooonish..
Thanks for the pm.
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is interesting! πŸ˜³ Waiting for moreπŸ˜‰
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Interesting dear 
Loved it 
CS was awesome 
& prologue too 
Thanks for the PM 
Waiting for the Part πŸ˜ƒ
...Annie... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CS and prologue sound interesting.. Farida Jalal πŸ˜ƒ... Shanaya Ji aap to casting me expert ho gye ho..! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†