Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

fin ally. ..but the boys

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank god,its confirmed it's end ng. ..the torture was becoming too much to bear 
So it's KR at the end, well missed the journey though invisible as it was...
😊

As for SS, if there's going to be a sequel like shan said, they may nt end together but I hope they do, they deserve it even if it's like five min nonsense patchup

But inspite of all fan wars etc., my first thought as the ending s confirmed was that oh shit no more gang,no more d3 gang...no more the six guys who made me smile innumerable times...made me forget the routines of life ...no bad memories attached to them at all wat soever. ...will miss them max πŸ‘...equally amar nil vicky bharat rey swayam loved them forever, not one episode of theirs have made me bored actually

And then rey swayam ...wat do u say the coolest friendship ever...regrettable they weren't a coupleπŸ˜ƒ...unlikely  friendship strong pillars of the serial from day 1...the link between every sense and impulsiveness ...exchange of their own nature's to each other...they've both changed their friendship  hasn't. ...

And rey...my first love for a guy character on tv but he's so changed that idk if I ll miss him much...well..I know I ll miss him but he's not wat I wanted him to be he's a heartbreak for me really but .i ll miss making posts on him that no one reads or replies to πŸ˜†

The situational dances not the couple ones though some of those r brilliant, it's the situational  ones which were exclusively impressive.shit so many of them...πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I realised that actual d3 for me was over in Nov 20 13 but the love of rey stopped me from MOVING ON ,this week it's a wrap up...😊

But will miss the boys...if therrs a sequel as shan hinted, I hope it has all of them though I wonder if I want ever to see rey again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sequel? R ss gonna continue wid d4? 
I hope not bcoz shan n vrushi r too much talented n their talent is being wasted ovr here ...i hope its a great end fr swaron n kriyaansh :-)  bt wud love watchin all of em in a new show :-) 
Bt if ss r going to be continued then good fr ss fans atlst dey can cont enjoying watching their fav couple onscreen :-) 
Summer_Rain thumbnail
quoting wat shantanu said -_-
The channel is planning to come up with a sequel, but I am not aware of anything ahead. 
the channel is coming up with sequel of the show and this season finale will be on HAPPY NOTEE. and ya SWARON will be together _/\_
as a VRUSHAN fan i myself dont want them to be part of the sequel looking how channel treats them they are so talented that i am sure they will do big in future :)
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Suhana..

The channel is planning to come up with a sequel, but I am not aware of anything ahead. 
the channel is coming up with sequel of the show and this season finale will be on HAPPY NOTEE. and ya SWARON will be together _/\_
as a VRUSHAN fan i myself dont want them to be part of the sequel looking how channel treats them they are so talented that i am sure they will do big in future :)

I was actually  thinking that bcoz there's a sequel the channel  s keeping  them quiet but gok wat  ll happen , for now I hope everyone  together,  maride with kids also they can show so that fans really get closure

I don't want a sequel bcoz I ll get tempted to watch and how man times do u break a heart?? I'm not rey πŸ˜Š
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..Suhana..

red:ye kab kaha Shan ne ...if Any article came please share ...
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -DreamzGirl-

red:ye kab kaha Shan ne ...if Any article came please share ...

Shan did mention about happy ending

Edited by angel_kriyaansh - 9 years ago