RAYA FF - Eternal Shades Of Love LAST PARTS on Pg 33 update 1 DEC 15 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends here is New Story

CHAPTER 1

RAM :

When did  you  fall  in love with me she  asked ?? It was our 25th anniversary, 25 years beautiful years have passed since the day this women become part of my life in front of thousand people, but what she never knew that she was already part of my soul from the day I saw her 37 years ago...

It was rainy day in Mumbai's, I always hated rains, I was standing in the bus stand talking to Vikram and Neha. We were standing under the bus shelter hoping for the rain to stop , and so that we could enjoy the ride on the  new bike. We were  only 22 years  just finished  post-graduation  ... Neha and vikram  were very  serious  about their relationship thinking of getting married once vikram got a  job.  Neha and Vikram  were now  trying convince  me to  go for date .  I had nothing  now  my father died  when  he   lost his  business due to bad decision,  I  was just  left  with family to support    huge debt to repay. In My life  there no was time for romance  ... I was happy for Neha and Vikram who were so much in love.

Read here Full

Edited by Janilover - 8 years ago
wow... aman yaar superb.thanks for pm. god bless u for entertaining us through ur stories. and keeping the forum alive.
yahooo me firstEdited by iluvusakshi - 9 years ago
Another beautiful story by Priya de..
Looking fwd to read it again...
Beautiful story.continue soon. Thank's for pm
Beautiful story..Awesome start...
Destiny brought raya close from the begining...
Pls continue soon...
Seems Ram is enjoying his time with his wife and the story is going in FB mode. I am enjoying it reading the story once again.
Continue soon and Thanx for the pm
Hello friends Hope you Enjoying This Story

CHAPTER 2

5 years later

I  had now realised that she  was made for me... fate had given me enough pointers.. It was now  upto me  to find her, but how ? where ? These questions  caused me enough  problems to take my night sleep away. Vikram and Neha  have asked about my plans for the future but I have no idea ... My  lady in pink  is nowhere in sight  .  My KI was now making  its international presence felt . I hoping to start an international hotel chain with help of  the Oberios .

Vikram had come with me this time . Vikram has joined in my business .There is nobody I trust more than vikram . Vikram joining me in business has helped in expansion of Ki Industries .He looks after the day to day running of the company . My business now just to concentrate on expansion of business  now  . Practically live out of suitcases.   This was our last day  in  Mauritius  I sent vikram off to shopping for neha and Rahul  his 2  year old son.

Read Here Full

Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
Awesome update. Continue soon. Thank's for pm