Which deserves the OSCAR? RDB or LRM? - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Its R.D.B for me it roxxx..i mean usmain they have depicted all the dirtiness of of our great great politicians ...... and the best part of it is tht ''yeh desh badlega hum badlenge isse''.... 😉
Originally posted by komalash

Good buffie...I liked lage raho more...I liked all the msgs given in the movie...

Absolutely.actually both films r differently n nicely made.Both of them r really gud.v can't compare them.i hope both of them win Oscars.All the best.

both are great!!!
common thing is that Indian freedom fighters are in both 😃
and both are the 2 best movies of 2006

i am more of a Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekar Azad, Sukhdev, Rajguru type of person
i didnt believe much in Gandhi's teachings

even though RDB has my favorite freedom fighters i think LRMB should have been India's entry
and that is simply because every person in the whole world knows Gandhi
americans wont know Bhagat Singh etc.
and will not be able to relate to them but they can relate to Gandhi

both movies had a great infulence on the generation
and had a great message

only difference is that LRMB had more comedy and also a great message
and that is a really great idea

and after watching LRMB i also believe in more of Gandhi's teachings now...but my favorite is still Bhagat Singh

I think LRMB would have a greater chance of winning the Oscar so they should have been India's entry

both were good in acting, direction, and production 👏 👏 Edited by RonnieK - 17 years ago
RDB shud win! cuz it delat sw/ a more complex issue which is rarley dealt with, in ou r generation view.
Rang de basanti after i saww tht moviee i wrotee a letter 2 indias presidentt i wass so movedd so deff rdb all tha wayy i really lovee munnna bhaii butt i wasntt movedd tht much!! ❤️❤️❤️