Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

HOW MANY OF U HAVE THIS QUESTION WHEN WILL WE GET SWARON PATCH UP?????

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
JSJ guys so how many of u r thinking as when will we get a patch up in mindEdited by ShikhaAgrawal - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think very soon . I watched D3 today after so many days and I like the way Sharon took stand for Swayam. So I think they will get back together very soon.
surbhibakhtiyar thumbnail
Dont know yar...Even shakti is coming back...So i  guess  there will be less swaron scenes...
But I want a different and hatke swarom patchup..we deserve this much atleast bcoz we dint get swayum's solo as well...
JensenVruShan thumbnail
After reading the spoilers I dont think there will any patch up it looks likes it just gonna be open swaron are nowhere in the last's weeks spoilers 
surbhibakhtiyar thumbnail
Originally posted by: JensenVruShan

After reading the spoilers I dont think there will any patch up it looks likes it just gonna be open swaron are nowhere in the last's weeks spoilers 

Spoilers????
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JensenVruShan

spoilers??
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jensen which spoilers r u talking about and plz post them if u can
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
patch up may be in the last episode for 2-3 minutes...thats how the biased channel n PH wants to treat SwaRon...No Swayam solo is big proof if how low these jerks can stoop
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ss patch u bhi hoga and swayam solo bhi hoga if sid sir said matlab obvio sach he hoga na...and d3 cant end without proper ending of ss and spoilers last week bhi bakwas thay there was no mention of sara s truth relevation and all bt hua na...d3 will end with ss and kr
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
We will get a patch up and a duet too, however don't expect much, we will get a simple two min scene as a patch up and a 2 sec duet in the musical (if we are luck) nothing more nothing less.
You see in the cvs, channel and ph eyes, swaron are only worth a 2min scene, biggest example this week and the spoilers.
In the cvs mind, forget about swaron fans, the award they won or the polls they have won, for them they are just not that important.
So all swaron fans don't expect much, as we always are let down cause for them swaron are nothing.

It hurts but its the true, they just don't like swaron and their fans.