Kaabu Na Khud Pe Rahe..Jab Jab Main Dekhu Tujhe!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo Everyone..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...First of all wish u all a very very happy new year..πŸ€—πŸ€—...Welcome to MY FIRST TOPIC OF 2015..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. This is my 503rd topic in IF as a whole n 124th topic in yhm forum..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...And the best part is lik my last topic of 2014 ws on the one i loved THE MOST in 2014,its on the SAME PERSON my first topic of 2015 too also happenin tonite..😎πŸ₯³...Yes ppl this 1st topic of mine of 2015 is on the one n only my beloved...my love.. KK...πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž...

Jabse KK Marathon started on 20th Dec 2014,theres NO STOPPING to KK n so my back to back topics on him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. Tonites epi marks the 7th CONSECUTIVE round of appearance of KK jabse tht marathon started post confession last month...But before i get into tonites epi,i HAVE TO mention KK's last scene of 2014 which ws shown on Dec 31st 2014...I din make post for tht,but i had decided whenvr i would make my next KK post i would mention tht EPIC moment of Dec 31st 2014 ka YHM epi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...When Shagun ws doin nautanki of Adi treatment when IshRa ws abt to leave to airport for honeymoon @Dubai,Ishita fell for Shagun's drama n cancelled the honeymoon trip..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And at tht moment some1's face ws WORTH WATCHING..🀣🀣..For a sec i thought Adi Raman ka nahi Ishu ka beta hai coz no where i saw any bothering for Adi in Raman then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And then i realised aisa Raman in normal mode will NEVER react n tht too on Adi matters,so tht ws ONE n ONLY KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..When Ishu started to go towards Shagun,he stopped her n ws askin via gestures-"wheres she goin?what abt trip?πŸ˜²πŸ€”" n Ishu who unfortunately understood his silent kostins answered tht trip can be done later as its NOT above Adi's health na?Listenin to tht the way KK's GUSSA reached SKY HIGH mode ws EPIC n all he did ws leavin the hall in EPIC FRUSTRATION..🀣🀣...And later v saw Raman saying sorry to Ishu ki uske wajah se trip cancel hua..And i ws lik yeh lo ONE MORE PROOF tht the one i saw @Hall ws KK only coz KK will be NEVER SORRY to Ishu..Infact KK would expect sorry frm Ishita for spoiling his trip..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But lik i told when Raman is normal mode lik Ishita's Raman/Ram Kumar/Joru Kumar/Ravan Kumar-tht Raman WILL BE HELL BOTHERED for Adi n thts wht v saw @bedroom ishra scene aftr trip got cancelled...But when Raman is in KK mode,he DONT CARE abt anyone else let alone Adi n thtsy he ws EPIC FRUSTRATED on knwin the honeymoon trip got cancelled...🀣🀣🀣...Such a BAD ENDING to the year it ws for my KK baby......

But lik alwz..MY KK cant remain sad/frustrated/angry for long time as thts SO NOT HE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..My love is a BORN FIGHTER..😎...And so he ws BACK WITH A BANG tonite n wht a ROCKING KINKY START it ws for him n so for us his fans for this year..πŸ˜†..And here goes my take on tonites epic KK scene which did the shubh aarambh of his kalakaaris of this year..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
I hv used 22 screencaps took by me from tonites KK scene for this post.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Tonites epi started with IshRa scene which ws continuation of last scene of wed epi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...The scene ws goin very normal for me...But the moment Ishita mentioned abt X-ray glasses,i got EXCITED n at the same time i saw some1 also ENTERING FINALLY to the scene n thts my LOVE KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

^^omg THE MOMENT i saw this expression change in Raman on hearin "X ray glasses",i so knew KK is here..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...omg he came on the very first day of the new year n my new year couldn hv got a better start than this...Happy New Year KK..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...And Thank u KK...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...Once again for nth time u fulfilled my yet another wish...As last month ws literally KK month with max no of appearances of KK,i so so wished ki kaash 2015 ka 1st topic of mine also KK par hi just lik last topic of 2014 of mine ws on KK...And there he came in the very first epi of 2015..Can my love get anymore sweeter than this?He IS THE BESTEST...And also i ws complainin in my last KK topic i made for Dec 29 2014 wala epi tht i prefer KK's absence over normal KK scenes in big amount(i had said in last part of this post here - Roko Na..Roko Na..Mujhko Pyaar Karne Do!!!)..I alwz prefer quality over quantity n best quality of KK is the UNIQUENESS n FRESHNESS he can create evrytime he comes..I felt tht uniqueness/freshness lil bit missin n thtsy i evn had to say its better if KK dnt come regularly or if he comes then his standard of BEING UNIQUE must be maintained or raisen above than existing standard...And BOY-KK thank u for BRINGING back tht freshness/uniqueness in such an epic style..!! Tonites epi had ANOTHER NEW level of KKpanti by u KK..πŸ‘πŸ‘...And ofcourse it DID match to ur prev level of kalakaari-ur INFAMOUS LEG SHAKE stunt..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..So all my complaints i had has gone with the wind...Thank u KK..U hv givn ur BEST 98% of times n so see i hv SKY HIGH expectations frm u n i JUST CANT STAND ur STANDARD goin normal or down coz of back to back appearances...!! U r THE BEST for me n i ALWZ want u to REMAIN THE BEST..!! So once again HUGE THANKS TO U KK..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...!! I am SO CONTENT n HAPPY with ur performance tonite...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!!

^^So KK ws back the moment Ishita said abt X-Ray glasses coz thts the thing she wanted currently from KK/Raman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...So the first thing KK asked her in such a cheesy manner ws this-"X ray glasses pehanke aisa kya dekhna hai tumhe?"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Baby tum sawal kar rahe the ya u were abt to give her options on wht she want to see?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...I really felt 2nd option coz of the way u were literally leanin on her n askin in tht cheeky tone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

^^To KK's qn of wht Ishu want to see with X-ray glass,she told she dnt want to see anythin but just want x-ray glasses..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Hearing tht KK told this-"Jo dekhna hai aise hi dikha deta hoon..x-ray glasses ki kya zaroorat hai?"...😲🀣...OMG OMG my first reaction ws DID KK knew my thoughts again?😲😲...I meant tht in last month...for KK scene of 26th Dec 2014,i had made this post -  Teri Ankhiyon Ka Waar..Jaise Sher Ka Shikaar[My 500th IF Topic] where i called KK as ITEM BOY of tellywood coz of his epic leg shake kalakaari then..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And tonite..which is exact one week to tht scene of KK which made me call him ITEM BOY,i got a scene where he ws actually talkin lik ITEM BOY i meant givin a KHULLAM KHULLA INVITATION to see HIS ASSETS..😲🀣...Oh god KK just HOW...how CAN u MAKE MY WORDS EPIC TRUE time n time again?🀣🀣...In ur entry month-Apr 2014 itself i had started sayin u got X-ray eyes..n aftr 8 months in a way u did agree tht ur eyes do hv in one of the scenes of urs  last month...And now ek hafte pehle i told ur harkatein r of Item Boy at times n today u just proved me rite by doing so...🀣🀣...Do i knw u so much or u knw me so much ki wht i want to see in u?🀣🀣..Jo bhi hai i LOVE it when u prove me rite time n time again on ur matters..OH BABY i LOVE U..#period..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

^^Ishita-the EPIC DHAKKAN-she REFUSED his EPIC INVITATION n told him ki she dnt want to see anythin n just want those glasses and hearin tht this ws wht KK ws doing givin tht HEAVENLY KILLER SMIRK look which kinda indicated as if he askin her silently does she really dnt want to SEE IT?😈🀣... FIRE FIRE FIRE...there goes my HORMONAL LOCHA sessions seein THIS MOMENT...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...After a long time i feel this is one of the BEST BEST KK pics...He ws lookin EXTREMELY IRRESISTIBLY YUMMYlicious...πŸ€ͺ...And it ws SO SO FOOLISH of Ishita to decline his offer..If ONLY i ws in her place.πŸ˜†...But on another note,i ws SO LOVING these BOLD DIRECT talks of KK..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

^^When KK saw Madam ws STILL not givin a convincing answer on y she need x-ray glasses,he asks this for 2nd time-"Dekhogi kya usse?"...Gosh JUST LOOK AT HIM...n LOOK at the TONE he asked her tht kostin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...He ws SO READY TO SHOW OFF..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...And his qns to her time n time again ws a proof tht he ws just epic teasin her n ws just checkin hw will she react...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...This ws his way of training her for SR nite..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Hes expecting her to rip him off coz he toh definitely will rip her off..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And he expect her to be EQUALLY BOLD n thtsy he wants her to feel comfortable when she will see him in NEVER SEEN BEFORE AVTAR..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...And hence this fake qns of wht she want to see in him jabki his real qn to her is wht all she want to see in him as he has SO MANY BEST OPTIONS READY FOR HER ALREADY...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

^^Back to scene...Ishu ws again stuck at her "i want x ray glass" line evn aftr his 2nd round of INDIRECT INVITATION..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...So for a few seconds,KK ws silent but his DEVILISH smirk on his face as seen in first two pics above in this set of 3 pics indicated THIS MAN ws INDEED up to something..🀣🀣...And he proved me rite when he told her-"Theek hai...Faayda mera hi hai.."...For first time mera n Ishu ka reactions were SAME as v both din get WHAT FAAYDA will KK get if she gets X-ray glasses..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Ishu ko chodo as usko toh waise bhi KK ka kuch bhi samajh mein nahi aati..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But i thought i knw KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But still i JUST COULDN make it hw can givin away glasses can be useful to him jabki it should be a loss his checking out session on pretext of x-ray glasses will be lost na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...So i ws wondering yeh banda karne kya waala hai then if he meant he gonna get FAAYDA?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... But nevr evr i thought then ki with Faayda he meant NEXT LEVEL of KKpanti..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...

^^Lo...he back to his CHANCE PE DANCE checking out sessions...🀣🀣🀣...And Madam ROYALLY ullu ban gayi when she realised X-ray ka X bhi nahi uss glass mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Now lemme show u all the BRAND NEW LEVEL of KKpanti kalakaari by KK which made me epic happy n PROUD being his founder n fanatic tonite...πŸ₯³...

2015 Ka Shubh Aarambh -
Micro Trailer
Of KK's Strip Tease Moments

^^KK's EPIC LINES during these moments are as follows...

"Toh dekhna kya tha tumhe?"

"Chashma nikalona...Aise hi dikha deta hoon tumhe.."

"Kya dekhna hai bolo..Aisa chashma lagaake kya dekhna hai tumko?"

"Nahi nahi..Bata do na kya dekhna hai tumko?"

"Arey Bataona"

^^OMG OMG...Charan Kahan Hai Tumhara KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Baby plz accept my Saashtaang Dandwat Pranaam to u...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Ur lines,ur actions-evrything in these moments were SUPERRR SE UPARRR n PEERRFEECT...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...And for the MATTER OF FACT,if only ur wife Ishu ws NOT a dhakkan n if only YHM ws @11pm slot n if only Star Plus ws NOT a sanskaari channel,then am 200% sure ki tonite i would hv seen u doin this KK..instead of just openin few buttons of ur shirt n half removin ur coat...🀣🀣🀣...

But koi baat nahi KK...i toh INSTANTLY visualised THAT in my mind n also THIS when i saw ur micro trailer of strip tease..🀣🀣🀣...Oh my SEXY ITEM BOY-u GAVE ME BRAND NEW SUHAANE SAPNE of ur strip tease-cum-pole dance with wht u did tonite lik a demo see the avi below..🀣🀣🀣...I knw i can NEVER see u doin all tht in this show...But baby lik u hv ZILLION fantasies abt Ishita,i hv SAME abt U-KK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And v both r HAPPY evn with fantasies alone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

But KK..i toh din evn expected evn a MICRO trailer of ur strip tease in this sanskaari slot of sanskaari channel n tht too for ur sanskaari wifey-Ishu...But U-my BOLD SEXY BOY..u can literally do ANYTHING na?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And THTS wht make u SPECIAL..Its THIS BOLD UNIQUE thing of urs which alwz set ur standard HIGH HIGH HIGH aftr ur evry kalakaari...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

And i HAVE to say abt Ishita...Gosh...woman do u hv ANY IDEA hw HELL LUCKY u r..😑😑..But u r EQUALLY HELL DUMBO too.....Warna saamne KK jaisa HOT PROPERTY n tht too whose ur husband is READY TO DO ANYTHING for U-wht were u doing?RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM?oh god lik hw much more DHAKKAN u can get Ishu?Dnt u DARE run away on ur SR nite..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Mera KK COMA mein CHALA JAAYEGA if u did tht on SR nite..so plz dnt u DARE evn THINK of runnin away lik u did today when my KK ws in FULL MOOD to DO IT i mean SHOW IT..🀣🀣🀣...

But u knw KK..i felt SO JEALOUS of Ishu too..πŸ˜†...If only i ws in her place then for ur NUMEROUS INVITATIONS u gave her,i would hv done somethin lik this if i ws in her place n u wouldn hv to do anythin on ur self lik u had to do today as there it ws ishu not me..πŸ˜†...Agar Main hoti KK,toh i would hv did this lik Parineeti here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Oh god ZD(Colt.Pixy)..u wished me today na ki this year KK should REVEAL more so tht i can GO MORE MAD..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...See its ALREADY coming true...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Here i am OPENLY saying here FINALLY a TRAILER to wht i WISH to do with KK n i am FORCED to SAY IT ONLY coz of wht KK did tonite...This guy jitna turns MORE BESHARAM onscreen,hes making me also COLOURED FULLY in HIS RANG..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...But hum toh ALREADY BADNAAM hai KK ke pyaar mein..so never mind..🀣🀣🀣...

Nywz let me move on to last set of KK moments or else i FEAR i will post MORE N MORE wishes here on wht would i do if i ws in place of Ishita tonite...🀣🀣🀣...

^^Even though Ishita RAN FOR HER LIFE seein the MOST HARMLESS MICRO trailer of KK's strip tease,KK ws STILL happy coz my baby being THE OPTIMISTIC ws ALREADY imagining future where Ishu will HAVE to see REAL TRAILER n KK WONT let her RUN AWAY then on D-Nite...🀣🀣🀣...So imagining tht he cant help but chuckle at his thoughts as seen in these pics above..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And there ended the first KK scene of 2015 tonite..😳😳...So to conclude KK's kalakaaris tonite n my feelings seeing KK's kalakaaris tonite,i want to dedicate this song line to KK n myself as it suits the condition of BOTH on me seein KK n KK seein Ishu evrytime..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The song line is of song "Jaati Hoon Main" from the film "Karan Arjun"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

"Kaabu Na Khud Pe Rahe..Jab Jab Main Dekhu Tujhe!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 1

Originally posted by: Bruce_L

You and KK make a very good couple.You both think alike or its a Dil ka konnection I dont know.
But you both are so similar in one way -
Khud Badnaam hote ho 🀣

---

So he wanted to take revenge from his wife for spoiling the idea of honeymoon; his only goal of life now.
What other way than to scare her by doing strip tease. Poor that soul.She would have felt less embarassed if he had even ***** her rather than see him in THAT state 🀣

He knew it. Thats why purposefully kept on bringing THAT matter when she was not even interested to talk about THAT let alone see THAT🀣
Must say.
Tortuous yet sweet his revenges are, just like him.It never harms her. Rather she is getting accustomed to this gradually.This is what he wanted.To let her have her way and then his. He knows how to handle'his innocent and childish torture'
He is not only an expert in ITbut also in handling 'his love'

---

Now little of G πŸ˜†

Growth in character Theory 3 🀣

How to do direct attack even before confession?
Is he right in doing that?
Is it a character assassination? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No.

No more just staring at starters and the main dish and do OS with eyes.Now 'trying' to do direct attack on the delicious food which are yet to be served. 🀣
Strip tease was just a bahaana. His desire was not only giving pleasure but also to get pleasure 🀣🀣
He used his proactiveness and tried to do an attack using that same bahaana.
Woh jo bhi kare, reactions will be the same i.e. the expected one. So why not give it a try.
Being a second hand jawaani, itna tho usse karna hi hoga.

And you were having doubts on his line "faayda mera hi hain".Let me interpret it.

How yummilicious it looks. Only I know how do I control

WOW! Better I have it now

I so can imagine how it would taste

Oh! How can I forget that I have got married to this child.Doesnt she looks cute in those glasses.Yeah, cute yet irresistable!

Bohut hogaya. Ab kaam ki baat kare

Let me start with 'removing' the glasses

Baby! Come lets do IT

Raman, NOOO NA.You can't do IT to me. We haven't even confessed.
You're wrong then. I can do more than what you think. Confession, what is that Baby

Baby, you will love IT and please dont waste my time

Chalo lets DO IT

Bhaag gayi dekh ke bina hi.
And what she thinks.She will get strip tease for free
Yeh tha mera faayda

---

Done.

I was just having fun at HIS expense. 🀣
Dont know how much it made sense.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sudhasuressh

Ohh!! Nikki dear lovely post..u and ur KK getting better and better day by day πŸ˜‰...KK is on fire with his frequent visits nowadays and making us going mad for him πŸ˜› as u mentioned in ur post.KK was epic disappointed for his honeymoon get's cancelled by ishu OH!! poor KK how excited he was for his honeymoon...He was so hungry these days,, he taught to having a "UNLIMITED MEALS" in dubai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..OH!! Poor KK ishu collapsed his plan..and he was again to his fasting mode πŸ˜†, he was hell irritated because he have to remain hungry.. πŸ˜† see what KK has done to raman he has changed "MAJBOOR PAPA RAMAN"into" RAASLEELA RAMAN" he was like "I WANT HONEYMOON " "I WANT HONEYMOON" 🀣 🀣 😲

After getting failure in honeymoon trip..KK came again because he fixed his target,, so he won't sit quite without achieving his target πŸ˜† as we all heard hungry lion is more dangerous πŸ˜†..since. after post conffession and getting green signal from ishu both raman and KK are ready to move to the next step"SR"..but our ishu ia a dakaan and a sanskari girl.. πŸ˜† not getting KK's isharas..already raman's hormone's reached their boiling point..KK want an equal reaction from his KKSS too he want to make her hormones also from" freezing point" to "boiling point" πŸ˜† the same that he had done to raman πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                      For that he uses a new therapy to his KKSS to make her actuall "silk sumitha" πŸ˜† a wild version of his KKSS...the therapy is"MID NIGHT MASALA THERAPY " πŸ₯³ and these are the methods he used in his therapy..
           He used new "shake shake leg movement " when he was having ishu over him,,they he use X-RAY glasses drama with her,,,and now the "STRIP TEASE"method πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG!!! Kk what a therapist u are πŸ˜† πŸ‘ but nobody can be a best therapist than u.. πŸ˜† but u know ur ISHU is soo dakaan, that she needs more therapy session of ur "MID NIGHT MASALA THERAPY " to reach her harmonal boiling point... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ soo KK give her more sessions and make us happy also with ur new new kalakarris keep going KK...
Nikki just written what i felt hope u like it.. πŸ˜† 😳

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 2

Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

THEN- There was raman aka rkb in yhm and superstar KK used to play guest appearance only on special invites.

NOW - KK randomly comes n steals the show with no apparent effort πŸ˜† whereas rkb has left for ever

THEN - raman was famous for his no nonsense, clear n direct thoughts and KK used to indicate everything under wraps or through eyes.

NOW - KK is so direct in communicating his thoughts that, not only KKSS but that dhakkan ishita also understood what his real intentions were πŸ˜ƒ
whereas raman seems to have shipped his brain on to that Singapore plane. 

for few seconds i was in deep thoughts if I should miss my dear raman or enjoy my superstar. .
I choose second option for now,  while it lasts πŸ˜‰

there was certain raw appeal in how kk appeared in today's scene and I found myself drooling n blushing at his baatein n action like a teenager, forgetting to feed my son. KK ki mahima, aur kya πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Nikki .. Once again Happy New year to you and KK  of course..

What a start - new day of the year and new post by Nikki for our lovely KK. 
Naughtiness + Uniqueness+ Freshness = improved KK which is totally irresistible, yummy and delicious.Special mention to Item number Kk which is best so far.πŸ˜†

Ususally in arrange marriage , after enagegement and before marriage , it is called golden period of the life time.Since Ishra never had their golden period before marriage, so I will consider this is their" GOlden period". And am enjoying this fully with full KKpanti and nikki's post . Big hug to you.πŸ€—

Btw I liked zoru kumar name for Ishita's raman. too good.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No need for me to comment on your talent dear.
You are best in that. 
By reading your post one is sure you are person with positive thinking and like to give unconditional love to almost everyone( exceptional is always thereπŸ˜†)

Hatss off to your unconditional loving attitude πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 3

Originally posted by: arunabhi

Wish you a great new year Nikki ... Let this joy bring in loads of joy. success and good health

It was special one for all of us and KK made his appearance. Bang on he was there yesterday ... What started as a small promise turned in to a flirty naughty romance and Puttar made our hearts do somersault again. My heart skipped beats when he had his hand on the cupboard and cornering her ...

Ufff too much β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ ... Your caps there was just perfect and I kept drooling πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Then came the moment when she asked for those X-ray glasses and Biwi jhoot mat Bolna ... She wanted to ghoorofy Puttar all nanga 🀣🀣 .. Today she was KK's Ishitha and I do not if I used the right term here.. Correct me if I am wrong 😳 then came the one line !!! Epic epic epic and she went all shy in a jiffy. She could not escape his charms, could she ??? Na ... Faida tho mera hai !!! Kya chahiyae KK ??? You wanted to seduce her ??? Your wink is enough to get anyone weak on their knees .. Yeh madrasan kya cheez hai ??

Izzat ka sawal and he hid behind the mirror. The peek a boo moment and I went awww. I was like what next what next and again he closed in with a smirk on his face.. I was done by then and finally when he took those glass from her and moves his hands towards his shirt buttons.. Strip tease... KK tussi great ho.. He almost removed couple of buttons and removed his coat.. She went all shy and chose to run away ?? You could have admired the dashing man who is all yours or hid your face on his chest but you made us wait .. Kaash

Reality knocked my heart and brains πŸ₯Ί ! This is a sanskaari slot. Had it been the epic 11 pm slot ... My gutter brains are activated more... Lovely post nikki ... I am sure KK is making his appearance on a daily basis and torturing us with his charms. We get to see your lovely post ! Thanks a lot for the new year post on KK  πŸ€—... Again loved it 😳..

Originally posted by: _Dipsi_

First things first..Wish u A very very Happpy wala new year Nikki..πŸ€—

Bhagwan tumhe aise hi majedaar posts banane ka stamina dete rahe ..aur tum aise hi hum yhmians ko 'feelgood' karati raho...

Awesome post dearπŸ‘

now coming to the episode ..jab scene started from the same cancelleation wala topic i thought aaj pura yehi hi drama hoga...but but but  someone mentioned abt the x-ray glasses..aur kuch kuch hone laya (ya phir shayad kisi ke andar hormones overdrive mode pe churn hone lage AHEM AHEM..) and there appears our new year ka first appearence dete hue Mr KK☺️ 
Gosh what a killer look that was..Aisa kya dekhne hai tume ?? He looked like woh Menu bata raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kya Khana pasand karogi ishu???🀣 Starters or Main course?? Ya phir Seede Deserts ??
the gusky voice was enough for her to understand ..

But this Ishu Dhakkan...saamne Chappan Bhoj hai and madam is fasting..😑😑

Lekin kal KK was in no mood to leave his teasing seesion this early...ab honeymoon in Dubai nahi sahi but he wanted her to know that he meant BUSINESS😳 in other words His FAYDA☺️
Phirse wahi topic pe aatak gaya ...Aisa Kya dekhna hai..tum kaho to main aise hi dikhadu..
Janab toh aaj sahi mein strip tease bhi karne ko taiyaar the but ishu was not taking hints..But i m soo soo sure very soon Mr KK is going to make a Real Mrs KK out of this shy Ishu...thoda toh KKpanti brush off hoga Ishu pe..shangati ka asar hoga Ishu pe AUR u see KK u are going to be in for a real Surprise jab Yeh Mr KK apne jalwe  dikhayegi...
So gear up KK ...Aapka new yr gift is round the corner..get ready to enjoyyy it.

Originally posted by: s_kavya

HAPPY NEW YEAR Nikki πŸ€— πŸ₯³ Omg Omg back to back posts on KK... New year mein sach mein jalsa ho gaya hai.. KK ki Deewanis ka... KK is so meharban on his Deewanis nowadays... 😳 πŸ˜‰ Nikki you said it right.. somone was epic angry that honeymoon trip cancelled... and that someone was nun other then our romance king KK... First i didn't noticed him... but tumhari nazar se KK bach nai sakta.. strong connection hai Boss 😳 πŸ˜‰

Coming to yesterday's Epi... KK ne firse Dhamakedar entry Mari the moment ishu mentioned X-Ray glasses... and KK ne mouke pe chouka maara... by asking ishu that X-Ray glasses pehanke aisa kya dekhna hai tumhe? KK you are such a Killer... pehle hi sawaal mein Hosh Uda diye... yes Nikki it was indirect or indirect invitation to ishu.. but our Dhakkan ishu didn't get it πŸ˜† jo dekhna hai aise hi dikha deta hun.. X-Ray glasses ki kya zaroorat hai πŸ˜‰ this was again a jhaan leva lines from KK... Aaj toh sach mein KK was full on roller coaster ride... bas ishu samaj nai rai πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Beshaemi ki highest from KK...the micro trailer of KK's strip tease and the Besharam waale questions suru.. πŸ˜‰ toh dekhna kya tha tumhe... chasma nikalo aise hi dikha deta hun... arey batao na... KK was all ready to show everything to Biwi... KK ke sabar ka ban tootta jha raha hai... jis din ishu madam KK haath lagi pata nai kya halat hogi madam ki... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳 I think end mein X-Ray glasses pehanke KK wohi imagine kar Raha tha.. πŸ˜‰

Nikki Awesome.. ekdum JaKKass post Dear loved it πŸ€— πŸ€—

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res... Hey Bhagwaan... mereko 3 topics pe edit karna hai πŸ˜›
Happy New Year Nikki 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
aww LD...i knw backlogs r increasin day by day but u knw na who to BLAME..πŸ˜†

nywz happy new year LD...so happy to see u as the FIRST one to comment here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited

---

You and KK make a very good couple.You both think alike or its a Dil ka konnection I dont know.
But you both are so similar in one way -
Khud Badnaam hote ho 🀣

---

So he wanted to take revenge from his wife for spoiling the idea of honeymoon; his only goal of life now.
What other way than to scare her by doing strip tease. Poor that soul.She would have felt less embarassed if he had even ***** her rather than see him in THAT state 🀣

He knew it. Thats why purposefully kept on bringing THAT matter when she was not even interested to talk about THAT let alone see THAT🀣
Must say.
Tortuous yet sweet his revenges are, just like him.It never harms her. Rather she is getting accustomed to this gradually.This is what he wanted.To let her have her way and then his. He knows how to handle'his innocent and childish torture'
He is not only an expert in ITbut also in handling 'his love'

---

Now little of G πŸ˜†

Growth in character Theory 3 🀣

How to do direct attack even before confession?
Is he right in doing that?
Is it a character assassination? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No.

No more just staring at starters and the main dish and do OS with eyes.Now 'trying' to do direct attack on the delicious food which are yet to be served. 🀣
Strip tease was just a bahaana. His desire was not only giving pleasure but also to get pleasure 🀣🀣
He used his proactiveness and tried to do an attack using that same bahaana.
Woh jo bhi kare, reactions will be the same i.e. the expected one. So why not give it a try.
Being a second hand jawaani, itna tho usse karna hi hoga.

And you were having doubts on his line "faayda mera hi hain".Let me interpret it.

How yummilicious it looks. Only I know how do I control

WOW! Better I have it now

I so can imagine how it would taste

Oh! How can I forget that I have got married to this child.Doesnt she looks cute in those glasses.Yeah, cute yet irresistable!

Bohut hogaya. Ab kaam ki baat kare

Let me start with 'removing' the glasses

Baby! Come lets do IT

Raman, NOOO NA.You can't do IT to me. We haven't even confessed.
You're wrong then. I can do more than what you think. Confession, what is that Baby

Baby, you will love IT and please dont waste my time

Chalo lets DO IT

Bhaag gayi dekh ke bina hi.
And what she thinks.She will get strip tease for free
Yeh tha mera faayda

---

Done.

I was just having fun at HIS expense. 🀣
Dont know how much it made sense.πŸ˜†

Edited by Bruce_L - 9 years ago
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res...πŸ˜†
why do I get a feeling that the title is someone ke dil ka haal...πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Res...πŸ˜†

why do I get a feeling that the title is someone ke dil ka haal...πŸ˜†

arey...maine ALREADY kaha na its for BOTH me n KK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n plz KK ka toh EVN MORE BEKAABU hota hai seein Ishita..i am BETTER..πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i hope i din shock anyone with KK's SACHAAI tonite πŸ€£