Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have no words, this is absolutely beautiful, love the way you have written the story, both with their POV.. thank you so much for writing this beautiful story, I am glad I still come here to read stories.. Thank you again..Please do write more, now this is the only Sahil we all can get, QH has lost its charm and no idea when and how we are going to get our Sahil back.. Great work.👏. A big hug to you..🤗
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous job! 👏 you are too good.. :)
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Plz write something else, its a request...

I have a few SaHil stories started actually, I randomly get ideas and write them down, maybe I'll get around to working on them as I settle into the semester :) 
canoodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I marathoned Qubool Hai over the break because of you and I completely agree with you now, KV and Surbhi do have better chemistry, but then the show got stupid with the re-marriage.

Coming back to this story, I loved it. It is very sweet, and I love high school stories! I loved Seher's speech at the wedding, you have a knack for ending stories perfectly in a way that makes you smile and cry with happiness.

-Meera
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This story was sooo cute
Ahil and sanam in school together was such a nice image
Thanks for a great story
minakrish thumbnail
This was truly one of the best OS's written by you Anji! I loved that you wrote both their point of views which was a real treat for me to read. Please please please write more of such shots coz they are FANTASTIC! ❤️

~ Mrina <3
jasminerose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a really cute story.
Really enjoyed reading it.