SaHil OS: The Student & The Tutor (AU)

Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Unres
---------

This is the most beautiful story I have ever read! ❤️ First of all, thank you for writing this amazing OS.
You are one of the best writer here on the Forum! I absolutely fell in love with this story. <3 :)

It was so sweet to read the journey of SaHil and how their love just grew for each other in each year. Aww.. I really adore this piece of writing. It was sweet and beyond perfection. :) Edited by mahwash22 - 9 years ago
Wonderful os
Seriously ur a amazing writer
This was so amazing!!! I love how light hearted n fun ur OS's are! Like I cant even explain how fun I had reading this! It was so relatable n cute! Reminded me of HS n the books I used to read back then, well 2 yrs ago lol Those were some awesome days! I loved Aahil POV! Its so funny n cute to imagine him being the hot bad boy in HS who has a crush on the most intelligent n kind hearted girl in the class awww  Also loved Seher's little portion in the end! It was heartwarming, funny and the perfect ending! My favorite part from Sanam's POV was her wanting to buy him a binder n organize all his things lol Also about not paying attention n getting help from her Dad. The binder line reminded me of so many of my guy friends n how I used to bug them about cleaning out their lockers lol I loved the story but even more the format which made it fun to read! I love this first person narration from both character's perspective! One of my favorite books in HS was Leaving Paradise which had the guy narration, then the girl's n then would alternate! You have to keep writing girl! Your an awesome writer ❤️ This was super cute n left me wanting to read more! Hopefully u give us another OS real soon 😉 Ima go reread this again lol Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
very cute. loved the vibe of this story, and how these two have been crushing on each other for years! can't wait to read more of your SaHil stories.
Awesome os... loved the concept...
One more beautiful OS from you..
Loved it.

Thanks for sharing
Res
unres
this was such a beautiful story..!!
Loved it..:)Edited by cutie15 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

This was so amazing!!! I love how light hearted n fun ur OS's are! Like I cant even explain how fun I had reading this! It was so relatable n cute! Reminded me of HS n the books I used to read back then, well 2 yrs ago lol Those were some awesome days! I loved Aahil POV! Its so funny n cute to imagine him being the hot bad boy in HS who has a crush on the most intelligent n kind hearted girl in the class awww  Also loved Seher's little portion in the end! It was heartwarming, funny and the perfect ending! My favorite part from Sanam's POV was her wanting to buy him a binder n organize all his things lol Also about not paying attention n getting help from her Dad. The binder line reminded me of so many of my guy friends n how I used to bug them about cleaning out their lockers lol I loved the story but even more the format which made it fun to read! I love this first person narration from both character's perspective! One of my favorite books in HS was Leaving Paradise which had the guy narration, then the girl's n then would alternate! You have to keep writing girl! Your an awesome writer ❤️ This was super cute n left me wanting to read more! Hopefully u give us another OS real soon 😉 Ima go reread this again lol

Awww, thanksss! LOL, the whole time I was writing this I was just like "wow, this is so high schoolish, f-yeahhh, that's what I am going for". I miss high school man!

@bold, OMG YESSS. It annoyed me to no end when guys opened their lockers and all this stuff fell out, I actually bought a few of my guy friends locker organizers in junior year LOL. 

And I think imma be churning out some more SaHil stories, since the show SUCKS. 
sigh Its so so so beautiful. I cant explain how much I loved it. Anjali you are an awesome writer who can bring a smile to the readers face. Aahil and sanam❤️ yaar you have amazing way with words and this is best new year gift one can get. Thanks so much. Pls do write more PLZ