SaHil OS: The Student & The Tutor (AU)

Posted: 2015-01-01T12:28:59Z
Hello! I am back with another SaHil OS, this one is AU and doesn't follow the show's story-line at all. It is kind of based on a true story, but I've of course stretched the truth by a lot and fit it to the characters. I hope you like it! Do lemme know what you think guys! :) 

The Student

She was a genius, straight A student in every subject and everyone knew it. Not because she bragged about it, but because the teachers loved to brag about it, and she ended up tutoring students who were struggling with a class.

You would think that she would be a shy bookworm or a snob, but no, she was kind and had a personality that made you want to be friends with her. She was friends with everyone...but me. She refused to talk to me or look at me it seemed. Maybe because I hung out with the wrong crowd, I often caught her rolling her eyes at my group of friends. They didn't really care about school, they were here because they had to be here, and she classified me among them too.

The teachers didn't love me either, they didn't comprehend how I got good marks despite my "image". I was smart, not as smart as her of course, but still smart. I tried to hide it though, it didn't go with the bad boy image. I was classified as a jock, and a rebel, I didn't mind it since it made people think I was cool. They were jealous of me, little did they know that they had nothing to be jealous of. I came from a dysfunctional family and my friends knew nothing about me. But I'd take envy over pity any day.

The only thing that bothered me was the fact that she ignored me. Why you ask? I had a crush on her, ever since she first opened that beautiful mouth of hers in Grade 9 to call a teacher out on his and I quote "propelling of gender stereotypes and misogyny". I always rolled my eyes at the stupid things teachers said and how everyone would just nod, even if they disagreed with it, but not her, she spoke up when she felt like it, and I admired that about her, I was smitten.

I had noticed that she was beautiful, of course I had, just like everyone else had but she slowly became more than that. She was such an easy going person, she could make anyone smile, she was kind and thoughtful, she was strong and outspoken, she stood firmly for her beliefs and...I could go on forever. But in the end it would only lead me to conclude that she was a Goddess and I wanted to be her slave for the rest of my life.

Yes, I had it that bad, since Grade 9 at that and we were now in Grade 12. I was pretty sure that what I felt for her was way more than a crush now, it became way more than a crush when I didn't think about just having her legs wrapped around me like a hormonal teenager, I thought of sneaking in kisses between classes, holding her hand under the table, doing homework together and cuddling. I thought of all that sappy shit that men weren't supposed to think of according to society's standards.

But she didn't even look at me, at all. We barely ever talked, we had classes together but she always sat right at the front and I sat near the back. We never got paired up for projects either. After another summer of missing her immensely I decided that I needed to do something about my crush. Which is exactly why I purposely bombed my first calculus test, horribly, even though I knew exactly what the right answers were. And just as I hoped, my favourite teacher, Mr. Das, asked me to stay back after class. He was a good old man, he knew that I was a smart guy and I knew my failure would cause him to speak out.

"Aahil, your calculus mark was among one of the highest last year, what happened?" He asked sounding genuinely worried.

"I just don't understand the concepts, I think I am attempting to solve the problems in an incorrect manner." I said and he nodded.

"Would you be open to having another student tutor you?" He asked. Hook, line and sinker.

"That would be a great help actually."

"Sanam is going to be running the sessions this year, and so far you are her only student." He said and I internally smiled.

"Meet her here after school tomorrow."

I nodded and the smile that graced my face as the old man walked way could probably blind someone.

X-X-X-X

"Aahil?" She gasped as she walked into the calculus room the next day. I loved the way she said my name and I am quite sure she noticed the small smile that graced my face before I nodded.

"I guess you are my tutor?" I smiled innocently even though I knew it was going to be her, hence, my epic plan! She nodded but didn't say much and I immediately felt dejected, if it was anyone else in my spot she'd be laughing and talking to them.

"Uh, I guess we should start by going over your test to see where you went wrong." She said looking at me as she sat down right next to me, and I stifled a groan at how good she smelled. It was flowery and sweet, I didn't quite know how to explain it but she smelled wonderful. How was I supposed to focus and implement my plan when she was so close. "Aahil?" She said again, her eyebrow arched.

"Sorry, just trying to think where I put my test." I said sheepishly before I started digging through my backpack. It was quite messy since I usually just threw everything in there and never bothered to take it out.

"Found it!" I said putting it on the desk.

"Perfect." She said as she flipped through the paper intently. I took the time to look at her, up close, she looked as beautiful as she always did. Her skin was flawless, her eyelashes were so long, her eyes were lined with kohl, just the top though. And I almost groaned when she started biting her perfect lower lip, she did that when she was confused, and it drove me absolutely crazy.

"It's almost like you wrote down the wrong thing purposely." She murmured causing me to gasp; shit, she was onto me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Mr. Das explicitly said that we can't use this formula, and that you can't cancel out logs in this way, you have to use the tables and sub in the values." She said.

"Oh, did he?" I asked, I knew he had. But I had to write dorm thing down on the paper and make sure it was wrong.

"Okay then, I guess we'll start from there then." She said rolling her eyes. "Maybe you should pay attention in class." She murmured.

I was going to tell her that I did, when I wasn't staring at her of course, but I didn't say anything.

That hour was the best hour of my life, she moved up right next to me so she could write and explain stuff to me. I could feel the heat emanating from her body, she was just so close to me, and I might have purposely brushed her hands or arms as I moved around, a lot.

X-X-X-X

"What's your favourite subject then?" I asked a few days later. My plan was working, not as in she was in love with me but as in she was talking to me more now. However, she didn't talk to me outside of this time.

"Biology for sure!" She said and I smiled. I knew that already.

"Too much memorization." I said.

"Yeah, but it's really interesting." She shrugged as I worked on the question from the textbook.

"You want to be a doctor right?" I asked her, I already knew the answer was yes.

"That's the plan." She smiled.

"Why?" I asked, I didn't know the reason behind it.

"The answer is going to sound really cliche, I want to help people and I know I could help them in a number of other professions but I've always been good at taking care of people, and I've always liked hospitals and doctors, it's amazing how they can catch and fix problems to extend your life by so much." She said passionately.

"You'll make a great doctor." I said to her.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I am planning on doing a dual program, architecture and finance, and then maybe a masters in business administration." I said, her eyebrows went up and she looked clearly impressed as she nodded. "Why do you look so surprised?" I asked.

"Uh, well, you seem really sure of what you want to do and I didn't really expect it, to me it always seemed like you didn't really care much for school." She said.

Okay, ouch. "Everything is not what it seems." I said shrugging.

"Uh, sorry if I offended you." She said meekly.

"It's okay, I get it. I have an image, I am a stupid jock with behaviour problems like all my friends."

"To be honest, I've always wondered why you hang out with them, you aren't really like them. You don't smoke and get high like they all seem to, you aren't mean to the other kids, and it seems like you actually listen in class...sometimes." She said and my heart thumped, she actually noticed me and apparently thought about me.

X-X-X-X

"Aahil! The identity is equal to sec x, not cos x!" She said whacking my arm. I had noticed that she liked to do that when you didn't get something after she explained it like ten times, I now made mistakes on purposes, just because I liked her touching me.

"Oh, I forgot." I said erasing the numbers as her phone pinged and she sighed. "What happened?" I asked looking at her.

"Seher is going out with Rehan right now so I have to cover for her, I can't go home until she comes back." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Dad explicitly said that she can't go out with him on school nights. Mom rolled her eyes and shook her head but agreed, but when does Seher ever listen?" She murmured causing me to smile. "And now I have nothing to do."

"I'll keep you company." I said.

"You don't have to." She said.

"It's not like I have anything better to do." I said, because there was nothing better than spending time with her. "Plus, there is a new coffee shop around the corner." I said smiling, she loved coffee, I knew that.

"I can't say no to coffee." She said with a smile. I knew that, hence the suggestion.

"Okay then, bye bye calculus, hello coffee." I said stashing the books in my bag.

X-X-X-X

"Oooh, I want a vanilla latte." She said looking up at the menu.

"Done, go find us a nice table." I said.

"You don't have to-"

"Hush, you are tutoring me, hence you are my saviour, thus, I shall buy you coffee."

"That sounded very Shakespearean." She teased with a smile. "Give me your bag."

I handed it to her and she walked over to a quiet corner of the cafe and sat down. The little 14 year old boy in me that first developed a crush on this woman was dancing happily. She was having coffee with me, alone, almost like a date.

I got her a vanilla latte, and I got a cappuccino. I also got her a chocolate chip cookie, I knew she liked them since she bought them at the school cafe all the time, and then she would glare at Seher when she tried to steal hers.

"Latte and cookie for thy lady." I said placing her stuff in front of her.

"Oh thank you kind sir." She said in a horrible British accent causing me to laugh.

"Your British accent is horrible." I said.

"I know." She laughed. "But at least I try." She smiled before taking a sip of her latte. "This is good."

I nodded at her as I took a sip of my own drink.

"Shouldn't you call home or something, since your parents would be expecting you to be home by now?" She asked as she sipped her latte.

"Uh, no one really cares." I murmured.

"Wait, I know nothing about your family, tell me about them!" She said and I couldn't just shrug it off like I did with everyone else.

"My mom left my dad years ago, he was abusive, she didn't take me with her though. He's barely around now, so I technically live alone with the servants." I shrugged. I hadn't really said it like that before, when other people asked I told them that my dad wasn't usually home so I had the whole mansion to myself, and I said it with a smile. But I couldn't lie to her for some reason.

"That must be hard." She said squeezing my hand.

"You get used to it." I shrugged. She gave me a look I didn't quite understand before she sipped on her drink again.

"What's your favourite colour?" She asked.

"Red." I said, and it was, even before I realized how delectable she looked in red.

"Should have guessed." She said looking at my bag.

"Yours is blue?" I asked.

"It changes occasionally but I usually come back to blue." She said.

"Changes?"

"Yeah, like I really like the color white on some days." She said, and then flushed red, I didn't quite know what that was about so I let it go, but she looked so beautiful with the pink in her cheeks.

And the questions continued for the next hour until Seher texted her again, she left with a wave and threw a beautiful smile at me and I concluded that it was the best evening of my life so far.

X-X-X-X

"How the hell is this wrong?" She murmured looking over her answer again.

"This question doesn't use trig identities, you have to use the other method and sub in variables-" I said and then stopped short when her eyes narrowed. f**k, I'd been slipping a lot in the past few sessions.

"I must be a really good teacher." She murmured before going to the next question.

"I am going to go grab something to drink, you want anything?" I asked pointing towards the hallway.

"Nah. Do you have the half-life table for the next set of problems? I can't find mine." She said.

"Yeah, it's in my bag." I said and she nodded picking my bag up. "If you can find it." I grinned and she rolled her eyes and grabbed a pile of papers before rummaging through them as I went outside to grab a drink.

I grabbed myself a Coca-Cola and grabbed a Nestea for her, she loved it for some reason even though it tasted horrible, to me at least. She was intently looking at a paper when I walked back into the classroom. "Your crappy Nestea." I said.

"You had a 89.5 average last year, you got a 92 in calculus." She said looking up at me. Oh shit, my report card.

"Uh- I am smart? Tada!?" I said.

"You messed up the first test on purpose didn't you?" She asked looking up at me.

"No-" I started to say but she arched her perfect eyebrow at me and I nodded sheepishly.

"Why?" She asked, and I took a deep breath and decided to go for it.

"Because I knew you'd be running the tutoring sessions." I said.

"I- I don't understand." She whispered.

"I wanted to spend more time with you, you ignore me in any other situation, so I thought..." I trailed off.

"But why Aahil?" She asked sounding thoroughly confused.

"You are kind of slow for such a smart girl." I teased trying to lighten the awkwardness. "Obviously because I like you."

"You like me?" She said stressing the you.

"Obviously, since grade 9." I murmured.

"But why? I am nothing like the girls you hang out with, quite the opposite-"

"I know that Sanam." I said.

"I don't understand, you know nothing about me. Is this one of your friends' dares or something?" She asked, her eyes narrowed.

"No! I do like you, I like you because of who you are. I know you, I know what you love and what you hate, I know the type of person you are and I want to learn the things I don't know yet. I love that you stick up for everyone, that you are kind beyond expected, you are smart, and funny. And so many other things, I never know what to expect from you. Ever since the first time you spoke in that English class in Grade 9...I've been smitten by you. Even now, four years later and I am still in lo-, but you wouldn't even talk to me, you even avoided looking at me and I just- I thought I could spend time with you like this."

"So you jeopardized your calculus mark, in senior year at that, to get to know me better?" She asked and I nodded. "You idiot, you could have just told me." She said whacking me hard.

"But you don't even look at me."

"Yeah, because I didn't want you to catch me staring at you!"

"What?"

"I thought you were with Nida for the longest time and I felt like such a bitch because I had feelings for another girl's boyfriend. So I avoided you, and then I found out that I was wrong about that. But it would have been weird if I just started talking to you, we have no friends in common. Seher keeps teasing me about you because she always catches me looking at you and I just didn't want anyone else to know. And how was I supposed to know that you've been harbouring some secret crush on me for years?" She said.

"Wait, so you, you like me?"

"How did you have a 89.5 average? You can't even comprehend simple speech!" She said, her voice teasing.

"But- you- you like me?"

"Yes, Aahil, I like you." She said and I swear my heart burst in my chest, never ever did I think that she returned my feelings too.

"Holy shit." I whispered and she giggled.

"Since Grade 9 huh?" She teased. I sheepishly ran my hands through my hair and nodded.

The Tutor

"He's looking at you again." Seher teased from across me while Rehan went to buy lunch for himself.

"Shut up, he is not." I said concentrating on my sandwich.

"Fine, I just wanted to see that blush." She teased. "Ah, you've still got it bad sister dearest, just talk to him." Seher said.

"Easier said than done, he's always surrounded by his idiotic friends plus I am nothing like him, he probably doesn't even know that I exist." I mumbled, and it was true. Aahil Raza Ibrahim, also known as the hottest guy I had ever seen, ran in a completely different social circle than I did. He hung out with the popular crowd and I was the nerd. Albeit, nothing like they showed on TV, that was just a gross and stereotypical representation of high school, in my opinion.

"Trust me, everyone knows you exist as evident by the broken hearts that have lined your path at high school." She laughed and I rolled my eyes. Okay, so many guys had asked me out to dances and dates but they had all been turned down, because a) they weren't what I was looking for and b) my heart flopped in its pericardial cavity every time Aahil looked my way with those big brown eyes of his.

"Shut up and eat Seher." I said sighing.

"It's senior year Sanam, you don't even know if you'll ever see him again after this, talk to him, please." She said again as Rehan walked back to our table along with our other friends.

I sighed, she was right. I had been harboring a crush for Aahil for years now. He was gorgeous, as evident by the amount of times his name had been written all over the girl's bathrooms. He was so different from me though, he hung out with the kids that always drank and smoked, but he didn't do so himself...which was kind of weird. He was never mean to the other kids like his friends were, he didn't disrupt classes like they did or anything of the sort. All of this often led me to wonder why he hung out with them in the first place, he didn't quite fit in there, the only thing he had in common with most of them was the fact that a) he was on school teams and b) he was filthy rich.

"Oh, before I forget, I am tutoring someone after school today, so you can go home without me." I said to Seher suddenly remembering what Mr. Das had said.

"Really?" Seher said, her eyes growing comically wide as she turned to Rehan with a beaming smile. "I'll wait for Sanam anyways, if you want to wait with me?" She said smiling at him and he nodded. I rolled my eyes but smiled at the two of them.

X-X-X-X

My heart did in fact flop in my pericardial cavity when I walked into the calculus room that afternoon, why? Because in the middle of the room sat Aahil Raza Ibrahim, he was leaning back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling, his red backpack resting on the desk. The white shirt he was wearing today looked so good on him, especially since his face was slightly stubbly, and his jawline...his jawline made things in my nether regions flop...or throb.

"Aahil?" I said to catch his attention and I held back a gasp when he gave me his beautiful dimpled smile.

"I guess you are my tutor?" He smiled and my heart started beating faster as I nodded. I didn't sign up for this! How was I going to teach him anything when all I wanted to do was kiss him and have him hold me...like he usually did in my dreams.

"Uh, I guess we should start by going over your test to see where you went wrong." I said, maybe if I got straight to work I wouldn't be distracted by him. But my heart started doing somersaults in my pericardial cavity as I sat down next to him, the smell of his cologne surrounded me and the heat from his body seeped through me. I looked up at him to see that his eyes were closed. "Aahil?" I said, I needed him to get the test now before I said something really stupid to him.

"Sorry, just trying to think where I put my test." He said sheepishly digging through his really messy backpack, it almost made me flinch. I felt like buying a binder and organizing his stuff, but I held myself back.

"Found it!" He said putting it on the desk.

"Perfect." I said flipping through the paper. "It's almost like you wrote down the wrong thing purposely." I said. He seemed to do the required steps for the wrong questions, he used the method we learnt for logs when doing trig questions and then subbed in random things we learnt the previous year.

"What?" He asked in that deep rumbly voice of his.

"Mr. Das explicitly said that we can't use this formula, and that you can't cancel out logs in this way, you have to use the tables and sub in the values." I explained.

"Oh, did he?" He said nonchalantly.

"Okay then, I guess we'll start from there then. Maybe you should pay attention in class." I said, it was quite hypocritical of me, because I didn't really listen in class since it was one that I shared with him, my gaze seemed to go towards him more than the blackboard. It was a good thing that I was naturally good at math and that dad could explain things that I didn't understand to me.

And for the next hour I sat next to him, closer than I had ever been to him and my heart continued to flop around like a fish out of water in my pericardial cavity every time our bodies touched, which was a lot.

X-X-X-X

Over the next few weeks I said more words to Aahil than I had said to him in the past four years, and my heart still responded to him the same way even after spending all this time together. He was actually quite smart, he seemed to catch onto things pretty quick and then he'd forget it again the next session for some reason.

He was quite hilarious, his sense of humor was actually refined and didn't consist of frat boy humor, for which I was glad. He asked a lot of questions though, about me at that, and I answered them and asked him my own. I was actually on cloud nine since I got to spend so much time with him but at the same time I was kind of sad since this time would come to an end...and my feelings were just growing stronger for him.

I was surprised that he knew what he wanted in life, and he was so ambitious. I think my heart flopped extra hard that day, he sounded so confident when he spoke of what he wanted in life. And then we went out for coffee, almost like a date, and Seher was literally freaking out over texts when I told her, as was I, on the inside though.

My heart kind of broke for him that day when he talked about his family and his behavior kind of made sense then. He hung out with his group of friends to get away from it all, they were probably in similar situations as him. I wanted to tell him that I could relate but I really couldn't, my parents were there for me every step of the way. I realized how hard it must be for him, he didn't say it was but there was longing on his face.

X-X-X-X

"How the hell is this wrong?" I murmured looking at the answer.

"This question doesn't use trig identities, you have to use the other method and sub in variables-" Aahil said as my eyes flew up to him. There was something off about this whole situation, he would get the simplest things wrong but it seemed like he understood everything, even more than me in some cases.

"I must be a really good teacher." I murmured.  

"I am going to go grab something to drink, you want anything?" He asked.

"Nah. Do you have the half-life table for the next set of problems? I can't find mine." I said; Seher probably stole it!

"Yeah, it's in my bag. If you can find it." He grinned as I grabbed the huge heap of papers from his bag. I rolled my eyes at the mess and seriously thought of organizing it all. It was all jumbled up, I could at least order the pile. I was about to pull out the familiar table when his report card caught my eye, I shouldn't have looked but I was curious. And holy, was I surprised by what I saw. He had such a high average, only 5 percent lower than mine at that, and his Calculus mark from last year was the same as mine.

"You had a 89.5 average last year, you got a 92 in calculus." I said looking up at him in shock when he tried to hand me a Nestea. His eyes grew wide, almost like he'd been caught, I was confused, really confused.

"Uh- I am smart? Tada!?" He said.

"You messed up the first test on purpose didn't you?" I asked, it all made sense, his paper didn't look like he didn't know what to do, he seemed to know some things so well.

"No-" He started to say but then nodded sheepishly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I knew you'd be running the tutoring sessions."

"I- I don't understand." I whispered, what did I have to do with this?

"I wanted to spend more time with you, you ignore me in any other situation, so I thought..." My heart flopped in my pericardial cavity again and my eyes grew wide.

"But why Aahil?"

"You are kind of slow for such a smart girl. Obviously because I like you." He said and I swear the nodes of my heart stopped conducting current and my heart stopped beating for a second.

"You like me?"

"Obviously, since grade 9." He said, and my heart picked up double time, what the hell?

"But why? I am nothing like the girls you hang out with, quite the opposite-"

"I know that Sanam."

"I don't understand, you know nothing about me. Is this one of your friends' dares or something?" I asked, it was something they would do, they were the type of assholes that randomly went up to girls and said that their friend liked her only to laugh at her later.

"No! I do like you, I like you because of who you are. I know you, I know what you love and what you hate, I know the type of person you are and I want to learn the things I don't know yet. I love that you stick up for everyone, that you are kind beyond expected, you are smart, and funny. And so many other things, I never know what to expect from you. Ever since the first time you spoke in that English class in Grade 9...I've been smitten by you. Even now, four years later and I am still in lo-, but you wouldn't even talk to me, you even avoided looking at me and I just- I thought I could spend time with you like this." I was shocked that I could hear him over my frantic heartbeat, he liked me, Seher was right, Aahil liked me and since Grade 9. I am pretty sure he was going to say that he is still in love with me. Allah Miyah!

"So you jeopardized your calculus mark, in senior year at that, to get to know me better? You idiot, you could have just told me." I said whacking his arm, he didn't have to go through all that trouble, if he had just told me...

"But you don't even look at me."

"Yeah, because I didn't want you to catch me staring at you!"

"What?"

"I thought you were with Nida for the longest time and I felt like such a bitch because I had feelings for another girl's boyfriend. So I avoided you, and then I found out that I was wrong about that. But it would have been weird if I just started talking to you, we have no friends in common. Seher keeps teasing me about you because she always catches me looking at you and I just didn't want anyone else to know. And how was I supposed to know that you've been harbouring some secret crush on me for years?" I said, and it was true, for all of grade 9 and 10 I thought he was with Nida, but he never was which came as a surprise to me when I heard Nida whining about it in the bathroom.

"Wait, so you, you like me?" He said, his eyes wide.

"How did you have a 89.5 average? You can't even comprehend simple speech!" I teased.

"But- you- you like me?"

"Yes, Aahil, I like you."

"Holy shit." He whispered.  

X-X-X-X
The I told you so Girl

"As the daughter of the Zoya Farooqui, I always had a knack for just knowing things, like the fact that Aahil Raza Ibrahim was smitten with my sister. And being the daughter of the Asad Ahmed Khan, Sanam had a knack for ignoring the obvious due to her preconceived notions." I started, my mother hollered clapping at the mention of her and my dad gave me an amused glare. Sanam was too busy staring at Aahil to say anything while everyone else chuckled.

"No one was happier than I was when I walked into the calculus room that wonderful evening when Sanam didn't come meet me when she said she would. The sight that awaited me was...interesting. Sanam was sitting on a desk, and Aahil stood between her legs and the two of them were kissing. Like intensely and I let out a loud gleeful shriek causing the two of them to jump back and look at me sheepishly." I said and I noticed that Sanam blushed at the mention of it and Aahil laughed before kissing her cheek.

"The awkwardness that resulted after was all kinds of adorable, but Aahil didn't let go of Sanam's hand even as I stood there staring at the two of them deviously as they tried to explain themselves. Things changed after than day, our group of friends included Aahil. It was weird at first of course, all his friends would stare at our table and we didn't know how to act around him but he just fit with us. Rehan and Aahil were already good friends and they became even better friends, and now they're related." I laughed when Rehan, my husband, held up his glass. "And my sister, whose only love was books, smiled goofily all the time. She was happy and I was glad, I had always known that there was something going on between the two of them, the stolen glances, Sanam's dreaming of Aahil and Aahil finding every excuse possible to end up where Sanam was." I gave the two of them pointed looks and they smiled up at me.

"They were literally joined at the hip senior year and they went to prom together and the two of them got into the same university. Those years were hard for everyone, balancing school with family, friends and work became a challenge, they fought occasionally since they were both very headstrong people but they pulled through. They were each other's support through the years, and it was absolutely wonderful watching their relationship grow everyday. I think they figured out very early on that little things matter, I'd often catch Aahil bringing her food at the library so Sanam actually ate rather than studying all the time, and Sanam did the same with him. They say that behind every successful man is a woman, and it's true in this case, but the opposite is also true, especially in this case." I watched as Sanam and Aahil nodded before looking at each other.

"The love that the two of them had, still have, for each other awed everyone around us, even my father. He grudgingly accepted Aahil, but the truth was that he had accepted him the day Sanam said she liked him and just pretended to not like Aahil for years." I said exposing my father, he had given Aahil a hard time, but I knew he loved Aahil as a son, mom had loved him right off the bat.

"And the day Sanam got into medical school was the second happiest day in her life, because the day Aahil got down on one knee and proposed to her at the graduation ceremony came first. Sanam left university that day with a Bachelor's Degree, her acceptance letter and most importantly a ring on her finger and a huge smile on her face. They were going to wait until Sanam finished medical school to get married but the two of them aren't very patient people, so here we stand, between the summer of Sanam's second and third year, at their wedding reception. To our shock, the two of them wanted a small wedding, outside by a beautiful lake, it took weeks to find this place but I have never seen a more beautiful venue for a wedding. As we can all see, the smiles on their faces are more blinding than the sun, and they have just gotten brighter since they uttered Qubool Hai to each other. I congratulate the two of you on your wedding, and I wish you all the best in the future and you two better call me to do the speech on your 25th and 50th and 75th wedding anniversary! I would like to end this wedding speech by saying I told you so sister dearest." 

TADAAA! 

For any of my other work on SaHil/SeHan/AsYa you can check out my index, here. I have a few SaHil stories started/ideas penned down but I haven't gotten around to starting them, or I have started them but not finished them so I might be posting those in the next few days.
86 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T12:51:30Z
Unres
---------

This is the most beautiful story I have ever read! Heart First of all, thank you for writing this amazing OS.
You are one of the best writer here on the Forum! I absolutely fell in love with this story. <3 :)

It was so sweet to read the journey of SaHil and how their love just grew for each other in each year. Aww.. I really adore this piece of writing. It was sweet and beyond perfection. :) Edited by mahwash22 - 2015-01-01T18:44:45Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T13:26:23Z
Wonderful os
Seriously ur a amazing writer
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T13:38:06Z
This was so amazing!!! I love how light hearted n fun ur OS's are! Like I cant even explain how fun I had reading this! It was so relatable n cute! Reminded me of HS n the books I used to read back then, well 2 yrs ago lol Those were some awesome days! I loved Aahil POV! Its so funny n cute to imagine him being the hot bad boy in HS who has a crush on the most intelligent n kind hearted girl in the class awww Day Dreaming Also loved Seher's little portion in the end! It was heartwarming, funny and the perfect ending! My favorite part from Sanam's POV was her wanting to buy him a binder n organize all his things lol Also about not paying attention n getting help from her Dad. The binder line reminded me of so many of my guy friends n how I used to bug them about cleaning out their lockers lol I loved the story but even more the format which made it fun to read! I love this first person narration from both character's perspective! One of my favorite books in HS was Leaving Paradise which had the guy narration, then the girl's n then would alternate! You have to keep writing girl! Your an awesome writer Heart This was super cute n left me wanting to read more! Hopefully u give us another OS real soon Wink Ima go reread this again lol Edited by Raingoddess - 2015-01-01T13:38:47Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T13:44:11Z
very cute. loved the vibe of this story, and how these two have been crushing on each other for years! can't wait to read more of your SaHil stories.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T13:49:45Z
Awesome os... loved the concept...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T14:16:31Z
One more beautiful OS from you..
Loved it.

Thanks for sharing
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-01T14:35:00Z
Res
unres