LianaTutorials HOW TO COLOR GIFS! Pg:123 - Page 94

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by MeenuCrazyPanda

Yeah.. the difference.. is toned down the colors.. Still when some colors pop up, then starts the noise. 

and about horizontally making gifs.. Sorry I did not understand

Which color is it? If its pink or blue or cyan etc.. then just correct it aswell with Hue & Saturation. Make the color lligter or darker depends on the video which will suit the video it will look good.
As I said before.. always try!
Originally posted by made-in-charms

Okay I am having this new found problem

I am actually trying to color both the gifs that i would like to merge.
But when I color one of the gifs separately ( say gif 2 )  and put it over the other gif ( gif 1 ) [ by clicking the paste over selection option ] the previous gif ( i.e. gif 1 ) acquires the same color as that of the new gif ( gif 2 ) ( that I am pasting on gif 1 after coloring it separately)
Let me put the screenshots

This is GIF 1

Pasting GIF 2 OVER GIF 1
Gif 1 takes up the color of gif 2 ( plus its own colors ) 

It's always like this.. it will take the same coloring unless you color your gif and save it and upload it again.. then the coloring wont show up..
The same problem would not appear if you first make your gifs smart filter and then use the timeline option. Do you know what I mean? But you will have to make your gifs smart filter seperately. If you select both your gifs then you will have only one layer and cant color seperately. So select first gif and then second gif.

Tbh... I first make them smart filter and then merge them. I never have this problem.
Upload your video again. Select the parts you want in your gif and paste it on new document. Then select one of your gif and make it smart filter then the second one then the third and so on... then shift to timeline and then add layer mask on your gifs and then select the "brush tool" and merge your gifs. Make sure you have selected the color black for foreground and white for background. Then this problem will never appear. :)
^^oppps..!! SELECT FIRST TIMELINE THEN MAKE THE GIFS SMART FILTER!

-the second problem is the same isnt it? :/
Originally posted by Lianaa

Which color is it? If its pink or blue or cyan etc.. then just correct it aswell with Hue & Saturation. Make the color lligter or darker depends on the video which will suit the video it will look good.
As I said before.. always try!

In this.. See the cyan and Magenta.. when I try to lighten, then the whole image is lost.. Like.. the charm is lost.. 

but see this.. 

Posted: 4 years ago

it is amazing , i got so much help from your post ...thank you soooo much dear lianaa ji , want a help more

. want to know something .. how i could use different text on different parts of a gif. like in 50 frame.. i want to put 1 to 20 one text , 21 to 40 different text and 41 to 50 another text .. how it possible in PS

Like this -

oh heyy 🤓 pushing this thread up

I tried downloading quick time from the link on your post, but I couldn't. 

Can you please help me?

Originally posted by Dr.Fear

Can you please help me?

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL837?locale=en_GB

^^ here :D

Originally posted by Dr.Fear

Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot! I will check when my system is back to normal! 

hi dear?🤗

remember me?

im back on if after bepanah days

just wanna request can u make some siggys for me on Ronakshi?☺️

i can provide caps in case u need it 

pleaase pleaseeeee