shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
I m not able to change my dp!
What could be the possible reasons for this
Originally posted by Aanahat

which dp ? The original dp which everyone can see or the dp which you can use uploaded pictures?

Normal DP:
They should be JPEG or PNG.. (havent tried on PNG pictures). The picture should be 150x150 I think...

Extra DP:
Have you opened the "show signatures" button on your preferences?
Upload the image.. I upload my images mostly on imgur.. then copy the link.. mostly imgure gifs the link but you have to add the format at the end. For example

link.jpeg
link.png
link.gif

like these above.. don't add code which are usual for signature box and normal picture sharing on IF..

Try a link like this:
http://i.imgur.com/AQOec0c.gif
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 4 years ago
Originally posted by ..Violetta..

which dp ? The original dp which everyone can see or the dp which you can use uploaded pictures?

Normal DP:
They should be JPEG or PNG.. (havent tried on PNG pictures). The picture should be 150x150 I think...

Extra DP:
Upload the image.. I upload my images mostly on imgur.. then copy the link.. mostly imgure gifs the link but you have to add the format at the end. For example

link.jpeg
link.png
link.gif

like these above.. don't add code which are usual for signature box and normal picture sharing on IF..

Try a link like this:

My profile pic which can see
I tried uploading several tyms
But everytime it shows the old one(which u can now see)
I uploaded avtar as well but still old one presists

Normal DP:

Extra DP:

link.jpeg
link.png
link.gif

Try a link like this:

I just was about to send you the link on which Vijay sir posted on S&C Section.. but as I see you hae even found that topic

Normal DP:

Extra DP:

link.jpeg
link.png
link.gif

Try a link like this:

I just was about to send you the link on which Vijay sir posted on S&C Section.. but as I see you hae even found that topic
I hv many tyms commented there... 
Nd even tried that way but its not working
just leave it.. it will be changed later.. even its same with me.. when I do change it I see the changed DP on laptop but not on mobile phone..
Hi!
can you please tell me why i need to intall  QuickTime Player ? Is it optional or necessary. I can make animations with photoshop right? Whats the use of quicktimeplayer? And can you please elaborate me the differnce b/w gif, avi and animation?
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

Hi!
can you please tell me why i need to intall  QuickTime Player ? Is it optional or necessary. I can make animations with photoshop right? Whats the use of quicktimeplayer? And can you please elaborate me the differnce b/w gif, avi and animation?
You need QuickTime Player to open Videos in Photoshop and make Frames with it. Without QuickTime Player you can't important any videos. The download link I gave must be virus free and all of us downloaded it. Download and install it. :)