Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
@Samilicious..

It's not so important if the Avi wouldn't come in Hd. But if you want to have it more in HD, then add some Reduce Noices and Smart Sharpen. It will be better. But Topat Clean would be the best solution. If you don't have Topaz Clean installed, let me know I will give you a download link. It will be free =]. And I will even explain you how to use Topaz Clean on GIF's coz it's not so easy like using it on Pictures. Just let me know if you need more help. =]

PSD#21 ---> Hope this coloring would help you. If you don't like it, you can play with my colorings till you get what you wanted. =] But the Video won't look in good quality as you wish, coz it's too dark and there faces will exactly look like that.

I hope you like it =]
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^thank you.
I will check and let you know.
Thanks againEdited by -She-loSarun - 8 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -She-loSarun

^^^thank you.
I will check and let you know.
Thanks again

You are welcome dear =] you can check on deviantart for many more PSD's. =]
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

@Samilicious..

It's not so important if the Avi wouldn't come in Hd. But if you want to have it more in HD, then add some Reduce Noices and Smart Sharpen. It will be better. But Topat Clean would be the best solution. If you don't have Topaz Clean installed, let me know I will give you a download link. It will be free =]. And I will even explain you how to use Topaz Clean on GIF's coz it's not so easy like using it on Pictures. Just let me know if you need more help. =]

PSD#21 ---> Hope this coloring would help you. If you don't like it, you can play with my colorings till you get what you wanted. =] But the Video won't look in good quality as you wish, coz it's too dark and there faces will exactly look like that.

I hope you like it =]

OMG OMG OMG thank you so much Naz, your PSD has helped me alot πŸ€—

^This came out this way all thanks to you, seriously *Muah*
I haven't heard of Topaz Clean before, if it's really good then could you please give me the link and also explain to me on how to use on GIFs πŸ€—
Now I know who to come to if I ever need any help, your a gem Naz!

Loads of love S. πŸ€—β€οΈ

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samilicious..

OMG OMG OMG thank you so much Naz, your PSD has helped me alot πŸ€—

^This came out this way all thanks to you, seriously *Muah*
I haven't heard of Topaz Clean before, if it's really good then could you please give me the link and also explain to me on how to use on GIFs πŸ€—
Now I know who to come to if I ever need any help, your a gem Naz!

Loads of love S. πŸ€—β€οΈ

Wwooww... I am really glad I could help you πŸ€— Awww.. that's so sweet of you ☺️ and yeah.. you can always come here whenever you need help. You know what? It took me hours to find a great coloring for that scene seriously. 😲

Topaz Clean is a Plug-In on Photoshop. You can download it and add it to Photoshop and use for cleaning up the faces. But to be honest, I don't use Topaz on GIF's anymore. As I got to know that *Reduce Noise* and *Smart Sharpen* looks better on GIF's than Topaz. But if you still want to know I will be always there to help.

Here is the link for Topaz
x

If you have Windows click on Win and if you have Mac then click on that. I have downloaded from there and I didn't have to pay, so I guess it's for free. 🀣

You need the keys to run Topaz and I will help you how to add on Photoshop. But first download it.

Lianaa thumbnail
I will come up with a new Video Tutorial :

HOW TO MERGE 2 OR MORE GIF'S IN ONE!

Lianaa thumbnail
Video Tutorials
|L|I|N|K|S|

Turorial#3 : How to merge 2 or more avis together in one.
https://vid.me/3mFC

Direct Link

I am using Photoshop CS5 Extended Version. You can download it.
-Link on first page-
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for your Kindness
in sharing

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Great tutorial. Very useful. Thanks a ton!
vanshika1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats so sweet of u thanx u so mch