Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Hey can you please tell me how to add text coz every time I do that I get something like this and cant do anything after that 

You have another tool selected. go to the text tool and right click on it. Then select the TEXT TOOL. Hope I could explain. I am not on laptop to check what the name of the tool is which you have selected.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

You have another tool selected. go to the text tool and right click on it. Then select the TEXT TOOL. Hope I could explain. I am not on laptop to check what the name of the tool is which you have selected.

I could finally add text πŸ˜†
Thanks a ton for all the help! πŸ€—
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the tutorial
made this

http://imgur.com/vXQX5Be
Edited by foram. - 7 years ago
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Followed your tutorial #11 and it's successful πŸ˜ƒ
thank you so much πŸ€—
Edited by _YmBrYnE_ - 7 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

thanks for the tutorial

made this

http://imgur.com/vXQX5Be

That looks too good. I am really glad that my tutorial are helpful for some.😳 Keep it up dear (:
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _YmBrYnE_

Followed your tutorial #11 and it's successful πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much πŸ€—

OMG.. this looks too good dear.. keep it up.. I am glad my tutorial helped.😳 nice color selection by the wayπŸ˜‰
howler thumbnail
^^
Hehehe πŸ˜† Thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ
I'm learning my way in PS now, hopefully I'll be able to open a shop like you in the future πŸ˜ƒ
I have a question now πŸ˜† hope you don't mind 😳
how can I get the coloring like this? I've tried many times but I'm not getting it..
I'm guessing they used Levels, soft sharpen action and curves to brighten the pic
Or I could be totally wrong here πŸ˜†

and this one too, how can I get the soft glow effect?

Thank you in advance
Love, 
Neha
Edited by _YmBrYnE_ - 7 years ago
howler thumbnail
Hye Naz
I did the tutorial for the sharpenning effect and this is my result πŸ˜ƒ

Credits
Picture: Google
PSD: Myself 
Actions: thecolorfulgirgit

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _YmBrYnE_

^^

Hehehe πŸ˜† Thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ
I'm learning my way in PS now, hopefully I'll be able to open a shop like you in the future πŸ˜ƒ
I have a question now πŸ˜† hope you don't mind 😳
how can I get the coloring like this? I've tried many times but I'm not getting it..
I'm guessing they used Levels, soft sharpen action and curves to brighten the pic
Or I could be totally wrong here πŸ˜†

and this one too, how can I get the soft glow effect?

Thank you in advance
Love, 
Neha

I can answer you only in brief form now. i hope you dont mind. as I am from mobile online.. but if you know more just lemme know..(:

So, the bright thing, yes you are right.. using curves and levels makes the picture bright.. I have posted many brightening psd's.. even today.. In my recent update I have posted 1 pastel and 1 bright psd. Do check them out.. and one psd I dunno which one, is the perfecf bright coloring. just check my gallery update. sorry cant post youthe psds..

And the glowy effect is non other than textures. go to deviantart and search for dark textures.. you will find many like this.. or shadow, or glow textures... (:

Yes please.. do open a gallery and dont forget to invite me ;) haha ;)
howler thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

I can answer you only in brief form now. i hope you dont mind. as I am from mobile online.. but if you know more just lemme know..(:

So, the bright thing, yes you are right.. using curves and levels makes the picture bright.. I have posted many brightening psd's.. even today.. In my recent update I have posted 1 pastel and 1 bright psd. Do check them out.. and one psd I dunno which one, is the perfecf bright coloring. just check my gallery update. sorry cant post you the psds..

And the glowy effect is non other than textures. go to deviantart and search for dark textures.. you will find many like this.. or shadow, or glow textures... (:

Yes please.. do open a gallery and dont forget to invite me ;) haha ;)

no problem dear, I didn't expect for a reply this early tbh πŸ˜†
@bold black: I'm right πŸ˜†, this proves that I learned something using ps πŸ˜†... and no problem, I'll check out the psd in ur gallery πŸ˜ƒ
@bold red: okay I'll check in DA for it, so if i search for dark textures means that when I apply it to my image i should set the texture to screen ryte?
@bold blue: Sure, you'll be first person actually😳, I will be needing feedbacks from all the amazing creators in IF πŸ˜†