LianaTutorials HOW TO COLOR GIFS! Pg:123 - Page 43

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Hopefully you can do it. and I think you can do it..😳
Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

Here it is 
i 'll SHOW THE OUTCOME ITSELF
Can you tell me what the settings are when you save?

Save the gif as a pic and then as a gif and show me. I will see where the problem is.
naz why i cant move text or i try to increase the size  of front but dont know why no option is working either front size is getting big and even i try to move the text that is also not owrking 
Originally posted by ..Violetta..

Can you tell me what the settings are when you save?

Save the gif as a pic and then as a gif and show me. I will see where the problem is.
Haan ok ,I'll do that

I save it for save for web and devices naz also ,I ll post those screenshots too

I shall try this. THANKS ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

naz why i cant move text or i try to increase the size  of front but dont know why no option is working either front size is getting big and even i try to move the text that is also not owrking 
Hey dear. I see, Image is locked.

See :

Unclick the red marked tool above. I think, it should work.. if not then go to >>>Filter>>>Convert to Smart Filter.

Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

Haan ok ,I'll do that

I save it for save for web and devices naz also ,I ll post those screenshots too

I meant to compare both . When you do the GIF, just save it once for "Save Image As" (save it as JPEG) then save the same GIF "Save for Web & Devices". Show me both. Then I will see the difference better than screenshot.
Originally posted by Tanika_11

I shall try this. THANKS ðŸ˜³
Thank you soo much dear...😳
this is the jpeg image of the gif

This is the save for web and devices gif created 

This is how ,I saved
Edited by CarpedeimRose - 7 years ago
can you please upload both of them and post it here? and not screenshot.. coz now i cant see any dofference of coloring than noise.. which is usual