Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Tutorial#11

How to Graphics Simple (Part1-Colored Graphics)

See you in next Tutorial.

--- Violetta

Don't worry dear. Photoshop CS5 Extended Version is the best Photoshop Free Version for anyone who likes to learn. You can't imagine what I was bearing with CS3.😲πŸ₯± I was using CS3 for many years and learned making Siggies there. I thought PS CS6 is better than CS5 but no, I have tried it out of every PS , I liked PS CS5 the most.

Oh is it?πŸ˜•Same here..i thought PS CS4 was better..but there are are so many missing features in there!Thank you for letting me know that CS5 is the best version for learners..will stick to it henceforth..😳

No. First close the other PS.Then go to the RAR file. Don't open it or so. Just RIGHT CLICK and click to *Extract Here*. You don't have to do much. Just wait and it will take a while to extract. After that, check that folder (where th RAR folder is) and then you can find a normal folder which has the same name as the RAR file (I guess). Click on it and scroll down. There is a file named PS or Photoshop. Right click on it and open *Open as Administrator*.

No. I told you na. You don't have to install or anything. Do it like I mentioned above. Then it has to work normally. If you wanna open PS easier then after you have opened it as administrator then save PS on your START or TOOLBAR.

Alright Dear..downloaded the RAR file afresh & followed all procedures just like you've specified..found the icons just like you've mentioned in the guidelines above too. The only difference was that instead of "Open as Administrator" while right clicking on the PS icon / file; i had to choose from either "Open" or "Run as Administrator". I chose "Run as Administrator" & created a desktop short cut...the Application / work space opened thereafter.

Don't worry. Just do it like that I told you above and I will tell you step by step what you need to see on the PS and how you can add other features. :)

Yes..i have done just that Dear! Thank you so much for the easy guidance!πŸ€—Will wait to hear more from you on the steps that i need to follow further, what to see on PS & adding as well as using more features therein..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you once again!😳Will start working on your Tuts from Page 1..πŸ˜‰

Edited by luv_sakshi - 7 years ago
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I couldn't do anything as the problem didn't pop up with me aswell that I can try out what the problem is.

Egal.. Bin glucklich, dass du jetzt endlich den Fehler gefunden hast.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

naja, es war kein Fehler, eher ne Macke denn jetzt geht es wieder πŸ˜•

PS wird verruckt πŸ˜†
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Don't worry dear. Photoshop CS5 Extended Version is the best Photoshop Free Version for anyone who likes to learn. You can't imagine what I was bearing with CS3.😲πŸ₯± I was using CS3 for many years and learned making Siggies there. I thought PS CS6 is better than CS5 but no, I have tried it out of every PS , I liked PS CS5 the most.

Oh is it?πŸ˜•Same here..i thought PS CS4 was better..but there are are so many missing features in there!Thank you for letting me know that CS5 is the best version for learners..will stick to it henceforth..😳

Great.😳

No. First close the other PS.Then go to the RAR file. Don't open it or so. Just RIGHT CLICK and click to *Extract Here*. You don't have to do much. Just wait and it will take a while to extract. After that, check that folder (where th RAR folder is) and then you can find a normal folder which has the same name as the RAR file (I guess). Click on it and scroll down. There is a file named PS or Photoshop. Right click on it and open *Open as Administrator*.

No. I told you na. You don't have to install or anything. Do it like I mentioned above. Then it has to work normally. If you wanna open PS easier then after you have opened it as administrator then save PS on your START or TOOLBAR.

Alright Dear..downloaded the RAR file afresh & followed all procedures just like you've specified..found the icons just like you've mentioned in the guidelines above too. The only difference was that instead of "Open as Administrator" while right clicking on the PS icon / file; i had to choose from either "Open" or "Run as Administrator". I chose "Run as Administrator" & created a desktop short cut...the Application / work space opened thereafter.

Yeah, it's same. As my PC is german, I have translated german to english. Open and Run are same.

Don't worry. Just do it like that I told you above and I will tell you step by step what you need to see on the PS and how you can add other features. :)

Yes..i have done just that Dear! Thank you so much for the easy guidance!πŸ€—Will wait to hear more from you on the steps that i need to follow further, what to see on PS & adding as well as using more features therein..πŸ˜ƒ

Great that it worked. Try the Tutorial again, I think you will understand the tut better with this Version of PS. And if you have any queries, just post here. I will come back to you as soon as possible.😳

Thank you once again!😳Will start working on your Tuts from Page 1..πŸ˜‰

I am glad I could help.😳 Great. All the best dear!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

naja, es war kein Fehler, eher ne Macke denn jetzt geht es wieder πŸ˜•

PS wird verruckt πŸ˜†

ja schon..

PS bin schon verruckt.πŸ˜†

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Baby pls guide me to make clear gifs without any noise,the gifs are so grainy πŸ€’πŸ˜•
Lianaa thumbnail
^why grainy? What coloring do you use? And which version of PS do you use? As I have heard that PS CS6 is making gifs look soo grainy.
CarpediemRose thumbnail

^why grainy? What coloring do you use? And which version of PS do you use? As I have heard that PS CS6 is making gifs look soo grainy.

Cs5 only but all my gifs even without colouring looks so unclear.
Lianaa thumbnail
^^can you post a screenshot please ?
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CarpediemRose thumbnail

^^can you post a screenshot please ?