LianaTutorials HOW TO COLOR GIFS! Pg:123 - Page 23

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

^ sure! do you make video edits too? would you have time to make a rani birthday one?
I am sorry for the late reply, I haven't seen your comment just now. But no I don't do VM's anymore. Sorry.
Edited by StrawberryParam - 5 years ago
Hey Naz
I actually need help once again.
Remember last time you made a video tut for placing pic on a dif background by using quick tool..

I have tried a lot to get it perfect but it doesn't get but look here how does the person cropped the pic so perfectly ? There's not a single flaw

and look at mine how bad it is..not quater as neat as the above one.

pls help me with Pls give a solution for this...

Edited by -Dysfunctional- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by -Dysfunctional-

Hey Naz
Remember last time you made a video tut for placing pic on a dif background by using quick tool..

I have tried a lot to get it perfect but it doesn't get but look here how does the person cropped the pic so perfectly ? There's not a single flaw

Hey, welcome here :)

If you see the picture 1 left sight, that's not cropped nothing! Only that person could have added a few textures on the bottom or the picture to make it look like that you thought.

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/94057-mishal-raheja.jpg

See ! The background is same. If you are talking about the Mishal Raheja right sight pictures, then they aren't cropped again. The background is white.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/25/d6/3625d65af67b15cb0683cf239a21feda.jpg

What? That picture looks amazing! But needs some Textures and Texts. The Textures should be like the one I have sent you via pm. Try to use them. And it needs lighter colorings. The Text you could make white Overlay. Would just look perfect!Hug

Originally posted by StrawberryParam

Hey Naz

If you see the picture 1 left sight, that's not cropped nothing! Only that person could have added a few textures on the bottom or the picture to make it look like that you thought.

See ! The background is same. If you are talking about the Mishal Raheja right sight pictures, then they aren't cropped again. The background is white.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/25/d6/3625d65af67b15cb0683cf239a21feda.jpg

What? That picture looks amazing! But needs some Textures and Texts. The Textures should be like the one I have sent you via pm. Try to use them. And it needs lighter colorings. The Text you could make white Overlay. Would just look perfect!Hug

Oh I see.I thought she cropped LOL and OMG!? Are you serious ? Shocked
If yeah then THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Hug Hug and I didn't get any PM OuchConfused and oh TYSSSM for the tip and help! Really appreciate it...thank you so much dear! Heart

Originally posted by StrawberryParam

Hey Naz

Oh I see.I thought she cropped LOL and OMG!? Are you serious ? Shocked
If yeah then THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Hug Hug and I didn't get any PM OuchConfused and oh TYSSSM for the tip and help! Really appreciate it...thank you so much dear! Heart
Oppss.. hahahaa.. I have thought you were the member who asked me some things about photoshop. Sorry...LOL but still Here. is the Textures Album.Hug Yes.. it looks perfect.. just add some textures on it as I said, try to make it look like that background is real by coloring Shilpa,Tongue
Hehe np LOL and wow I can not thank you enough yaar! 
Hug and oh I got it.. it should not be contrasting... thank you soo much once again! Heart 

Hehe np LOL and wow I can not thank you enough yaar! 
Hug and oh I got it.. it should not be contrasting... thank you soo much once again! Heart 
You are welcomeHug hope I could helpEmbarrassed Show me the end result.Tongue
POSTING AGAIN TO BE POSTED ON THIS GALLERY ASWELL!
Originally posted here:

Page 79

Picture Tutorial#2

How to do a simple Signature
How to Merge / Blend Pictures
with Texts, Colourings, Textures, etc..
 Using: Adobe Photoshop CS5

Step1:
Open your Photoshop. Go to *File* and then to *New*.

Step2:
A new window opens. Select the size: I have 550x400 pixels.
The background should be *white*.
Then click on *OK*.

Step3:
Select pictures which you want to merge. Then put the first one on the document.
Then click on *OK*.

Step4:
Do the same with the other picture. I want to merge 2 Pictures.

Step5:
Check the *Layers* and click on the *Eye buton on the SECOND / LAST picture.
We want to see only the FIRST picture.

Step6:
Select the *ove tool* and place the picture where you want. I did place it on the left side.

Step7:
Click on the box on the left side of the layer from second picture. Now you can see the second picture too. Select the *move tool* again and place the second picture.

Step8:
Then click on *eraser tool*. A small window opens. Click on *OK*.

Step9:
Select a soft eraser.

Step10:
Start erasing the picture but the second picture should be selected in the *layers*.

Step11:
After you have merged the picture click on the buton which I have marked red.

Step12:
Select *brightness/contrat* or anything else. I 've started with *brightness/contrast*.
Try everything and check how it looks in your dokument.

Step13:
Add some textures. I have added only one texture. It's a soft texture. I've added it as *Lighten*

Step14:
Select the *Horizontal Type Tool*. It's the tool for adding texts. When you click on it on the top you can see the size, font and colour etc.. you can change them how you want.

Step15:
I've written: Cody Simpson. Font: Stencil, Size: 62 pt.
I've made the text on *Linear Dodge*

Step16:
If you want to add shadow etcc.. on the text then click on the buton *fx* .
I have selected *Drop Shadow* you can try others too.

Step17:
If you open the *Drop Shadow* then a window opens. Select how you want it then click on *OK*.

Step18:
When you are finished with everything then go to *File* and then to *Save As*.

Step19:
A window opens. Select the file : *JPEG*
Then write a name for the document then click on *OK*.

Now you are finished.
Here is my Siggie:
(It's free to use)

Hope this Tutorial helped you out.
If you have questions then feel free to tell me.
I would be more than happy to help you =)

See yaaa!!