Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
do i pm you or post here ðŸ˜³
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Saloni...

That means alot of you to take help from me.

I will try to give you all the tips I have...

If you want to open a shop then the you should have a banner animated or non animated... that doesn't matter but it should be bigger than the layouts.. and it should include your favourites and thre name of your shop...

Try to use same colors for the thread... for example I use blue
soni19sweet thumbnail

hi ya i am stuck in banner only from 3 weeks i am trying to make something but nothing work i done everything but no idea is coming in mind 

i adore two banner which is according to me are the best 
https://i.imgur.com/bFY1tgI.gif
https://i.imgur.com/0JRz9SZ.gif
https://i.imgur.com/6h91mph.gif

i seriously want to make something like them i but whatever i thought it is not coming right and from all the most important thing is scene to use i tried so much but nothing decided. 
i can take from veer zaara hug 
or premika 
gerua 
or hasee toh pasee 
wake up sid 
or something from new like offscreen 
or ipkknd new episode 

so much confused i made graphics earlier too but this time nothing is setting in right place like this 

what i do sorry i might sound stupid but i am really confused and tried of this confusion can you help 
sorry to disturb you ðŸ˜³
Lianaa thumbnail
No problem... I don't mind to help.

Hmm... I would not think... i would experiment on the pics only.

Try to use every picture you want to use... and then try to make a banner with them.. then you will see which picture suits and which not... and then you will see the color of the thread should be after you have made the banmer
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi tried this but not happy i am trying from two weeks for banner but i am not getting apt scene what i do i am very confused
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: manyarsh

hi tried this but not happy i am trying from two weeks for banner but i am not getting apt scene what i do i am very confused

Have you done that GIF? It looks amazing but but but... it's tooo fast.. change the time to 0,07 or more... And then write the name of your gallery on top... it will looks perfect<3
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks a lot but this was just a normal edit practising the texture and gif together 
this i choose my banner 

i edited it roughly 
but now i have to turn it in a graphic look i mean with texture all around might be of flower cloud waiter colours once 

and fancy text 

so please give me ideas and guidance 
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: manyarsh

thanks a lot but this was just a normal edit practising the texture and gif together 

this i choose my banner 

i edited it roughly 
but now i have to turn it in a graphic look i mean with texture all around might be of flower cloud waiter colours once 

and fancy text 

so please give me ideas and guidance 

The gif looks awesome but on top of it there is black, remove that one.

Then coming to the textures, as this GIF is colorful, then some colorful textures will suit.

For example, I did 2 or more colorful Textures, you can try to use them on here.

Texture 5 (Here you can change the pink color into blue and use it like that) If you don't know hwo to change color, I can help.
Texture 6

Here is my account, for more textures or psd's you can find there.
nazomel

I don't have to say anything about the coloring, as it's already perfect.
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi thanks a lot fro your help. saw the texture loved them so as you told i modified the pic i hope it is looking well now. but i am having troubling in giving text a good look 

Lianaa thumbnail
Make the Text transparent.
That will look better.