LianaTutorials HOW TO COLOR GIFS! Pg:123 - Page 96

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi , very useful thread :) 

I have taken part in Diwali Ache Kaam Game.

Lianna...I miss you girl. Especially your tutorials and our gossips chit chat in Nadaan Parindey Forum, I remember how we both used to go ladoo over Karam Rajpal, tbh I am still ladoo over him. I miss your creations so much. I hope you are keeping well and safe. Hoping you will come back on IF some day.

Lots of Love,

Prii

Dear Liana, 

Thanks to the Diwali Ache Kaam Game, here I am dropping to thank you for your tutorials that helped me learn photoshop better. You do a tremendous job and this thread helps new graphicers to learn a lot. 

Regards, 

Shiri ❤

Originally posted by EXOL

Hi , very useful thread :) 

Hey.. thank you soo much dear 🤗

Originally posted by SweetButSpicy

I have taken part in Diwali Ache Kaam Game.

Lianna...I miss you girl. Especially your tutorials and our gossips chit chat in Nadaan Parindey Forum, I remember how we both used to go ladoo over Karam Rajpal, tbh I am still ladoo over him. I miss your creations so much. I hope you are keeping well and safe. Hoping you will come back on IF some day.

Lots of Love,

Prii

Hello dear hope you are doing well🤗 oh.. I just got to know about the contest and I am really honored that you mentioned me ☺️ that's really very sweet of you. Thank you ❤️

I am here.. checking IF once a week. Oh yeah I remember those days 😆 but I am not a fan of him anymore.

But I would love to join you on any other chat clubs to relive the old days ❤️

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Dear Liana, 

Thanks to the Diwali Ache Kaam Game, here I am dropping to thank you for your tutorials that helped me learn photoshop better. You do a tremendous job and this thread helps new graphicers to learn a lot. 

Regards, 

Shiri ❤

Hey Shiri,

naww.. that's soo sweet that you chose me on regards of the contest. I am really very honored ☺️

I am glad you liked my tutorials. ❤️