RaYa FF- It happened One Night "EPILOGUE"on PG 28*10- - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago

Part 5
this was an really emotional part so Priya & us both came to know abt Ram's painful past so beautifully penned down it the way u wrote it really took my heart... so Priya finally realized she us in love with Ram he they confessed too soon but it will be really interesting to know how they got separated when they both loved each other madly. ... it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 6
so this was deciding part of RaYa's life... felt really bad when came to know RaYa's that 10 days separation turned into 10 years but why that is still mystery & would obvuasly like to know what actually happened in those days... so moving for next... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 7

yet another emotional part of RaYa OMG Ram was scared of snake lol... it was really amezing to read in all way... RaYa were so closed still were too much away from each other ... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 8

yet another emotional part of story as both side of story revealed how they seprated & why r they keeping themself away from each other but the kiss part was even amezing still can't get over of it so amazing & mind blowing like always both r just stopping themself to be with each other don't know why but would like both of them to be together soon... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 9

OMG STORY TOOK UPSIDE DOWN TURN where it was started off with RaYa intimacy & where it ended on Kartik to force RaYa in marrige so much exiting... part finally Rajat showed his true colour how Juhi can love such idiot anyway the bottom line is RaYa r marring nothing can b big that that I m happy for that hope to see some good stuff soon... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 10
RaYa agrees for marriage but I feel they will be poles a part ... No love No family. ... how kind of this marriage is no one must be thought of this king of feeling for sure hope RaYa fond each other's love in this so called married life soon...
but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 11
so finally the big c- night came of RaYa that is with lot of emotions so happy they consummated their marriage in real sense with love but both r unaware of that fact that both r madly in love with each other now just waiting their love to be over flowed with their happiness ... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 12
Ram is so thoughtful & caring loving too why so he thinks he is not what deserve Priya... not who can be loved back why??? at last Ram was opening up front of Priya then wat happen that made Ram to get away from her life its so painful to know u loved someone unconditionally & he/she left u without any reason to clear poof Priya so sad for her...

but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 13
OMG too hot... sizzling... & emotional to handle... Priya was actually conceived & it's all be coz of Ram & her love... so good to see I m just loving it but sad they lost their baby so sad for RaYa but finally Ram accepted his past front of Priya I can see that he is in such pain for all this year's. ... happy all fear anger & hurt was out now from their heart & just filled with pure love for each other... last part was indeed loveable RaYa had actually making baby to god can't wait to read for next... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

Part 14
I was so happy to see RaYa go be get blessed with baby girl... I loved the way u showed Ram's child like innocence in each every possible way I just loved it & enjoyed a lot but felt bad when it ended wish to see new story from u soon... this was an awesome experience of reading thanks for this story loved it a lot...but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so waiting now for next...