Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

New SS OS HAPPY NEW YEAR

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Swayam and Sharon are out on a new year party which is hosted by one of their business rivals. as they dont like mr. khanna, their business rival, but considering it a rule to be a good business man : not to show your emotions in the corporate world, Swayam agreed to go the party. at this time Sharon is still not on talking terms with Swayam but behaves as a really good couple when she is around  her mom. she doesnt want her to go through new year more stress coz of their relationship tiff.

Swayam entered his room and saw Sharon engaged in some papers.Swayam came nd stood next to her.

Swayam " Sharon, woh darasal baat yeh thi ki, mein kehna chata tha ki( Sharon gave him a straight glance),i mean mummy, mummy chahti thi ki humein woh mr. khanna ki new year party mein jaan chahiye"( Swayam sighed)

Sharon "good lord , toh mumma ne tumhe bhi isme shaamil kar liya, she knws how much i hate that guy"

Swayam" mein jaanta hun, par i think humein mummy ki khushi ke liye jaana chahie"

Sharon" ok ok mr. Swayam Shekhawat mein tayyar h jaati hun" (Swayam Shekhawat hmmm she knows that it always hurt him nd even this time she was right. Swayam was standing there with his eyes lowered)

Swayam thinking" beta Swayam she is not that easy girl. she is really headstrong aur badi mushkil so toh maani hai, agar mein kuch bola toh shayad phir bhadak jaye"

Swayam went in there to get ready, he came out with a black nice 3 piece suit. but to his surprise Sharon was still in the washroom.

" Sharon, hum late ho rahe hain"

Sharon" tum neeche chalo mein abhi aati hun, bas 2 min"

Swayam thought y does it take women so long to get ready but he soon got his answer when he saw magnificently beautiful Sharon coming downstairs.

Swayam " oh my, i think she is gonna kill me today with her beauty"

Sharon" haan? tumne kuch kaha ?"

Swayam " nahin , nahin toh "( e thought taarif karoonga toh maroonga)

Sharon thinking (gud lord wht kind of husband is he, ek baar yehi keh deta tht i m lukng nice , but oh well that's my hubby i can do nythng abt it)

it was a silent half an hour journey, noon talked all the way long. but Swayam did steal some glances on Sharon while driving and Sharon, unaware of his stare, was thinking in her head ( hey bhagwan, mein kya karoon is ladke ka...too much in attitude...pata nahin akad kis baat ki hai isme...hmph)

as soon as they reached the party hall, both came out of th car, Swayam gave the keys to guard to park the car. to his surprise Sharon slid her arm in his.

Sharon" this doesnt mean everythng between us is alright, i m just doing this coz of mr khanna, i dnt want him to know abt us"

Swayam (smiling on his fate, guess dis party is gonna be goooddd) "maine juch kaha kya?" Sharon ignored his comment and they entered the party hall.

Sharon " there he is stupid man"

Swayam looked at her nd asked " who me ?"
Sharon" no, mr. khanna"

Swayam " oh, i thought stupid, man was my nickname kept by you" on this Sharon was irritated and Swayam was tryng hard to control his laughter.

mr khanna" welcom mr. nd mrs..."

Sharon " Shekhawat"

Swayam luked at her shocked but proud...

mr. khanna " oh yeah Shekhawat, welcome, enjoy"
Sharon saw one of her best colleague that she used to work with but later he left their company nd now owns he owns his business in uk. but still Sharon and Shivam were on good terms.

Shivam " hey, Sharon. how are you ? you look beautiful as always"

Swayam looked at him and thought ( am i allowed to kill one person and still not go to jail) Sharon looked at Swayam and saw him jealous, she thought of playing this game today.

" hey Shivam, i am perfectly fine how are you? aur tumhe toh mein hamesha se hi achi lagti thi...isme meri kya galti hai"

Shivam " well well looks like u r wid someone"

Sharon" oh, yeah he is my husband, Swayam"

they shaked hands.

Shivam" lo mein london kya gaya, tumne toh mera patta hi kaat diya"

Swayam was on the verge of bursting out any time soon.
he realised that Sharon and Shivam have got so much to talk about that Sharon, seems like she almost forgot about him. he dint like the sight of it, so he planned to excuse himself nd made his way over to bar. While he was drinking, he saw a girl approaching him. he wasnt interested in her at all but the girl started talkng all non sense to him

Swayam " u knw u seem like a nice girl, but can u see tht women in black dress( she nodded) she is my wife, Sharon nd u knw wht i m not sure if u r aware or not, but she got a full license of carryng and using(he stressed on the word using) a gun"

After listening to this that girl got his message nd ran. Swayam was busy in drinking. After a while Sharon came nd asked him " kya hua tum yahan kyun aa gaye?"

Swayam " oh finally u noticed yeah"

Sharon knew what was going on nd it was hard for her to control her laughter, but she dint like dat Swayam was drinking.

Sharon" Swayam, u knw i dnt lyk u driniking"

Swayam grabbed her arm and asked her sarcastically " but u knw i luv when you talk to other guys and forget about me"

Sharon" Swayam, chodo mughe, pagal ho gaye ka, log dekh rahe hain"

Swayam saw around and left her arm, he realized her arm was all red. in the mean time Shivam approached them and asked Sharon" dance?" he forwarded his hand but before Sharon can give in her hand Swayam grabbed Sharon hand nd said" srry Shivam better luck next time"

Shivam was smiling.

scene 2

it was a romantic song and Swayam and Sharon were dancing. it was about to be 12 and the countdown begun . Swayam thought in his head" dam it she is my wife, y m i thinking so much about this. i m just gonna do it nd if she ill be angry then it will hardly make a difference"
there it was, it was bang on 12, all lights were switched off nd everyone shouted happy new yearrr...before Sharon can join the crowd, she felt someone kissing her. OMG it was Swayam, even though it was dark but she can feel his presence. he kissed her, in the middle of everone, obviously it was dark, but being such a shy and not that good in romantic department, he kissed her. She was so happy nd to Swayam's surprise she reciprocated it back. as soon as the lights were turned on, they broke apart. Swayam was looking at her with a sense of satisfaction nd he thought(although it was a short kiss, but something is always better than nothing) whereas on the other hand Sharon couldn't make an eye contact. She was blushing like hell and Swayam was all proud on his action. For the rest of half hour they dint make an eye contact.
They finally decided to leave, said bye to everyone and got into the car. The whole drive Swayam kept staring at her but Sharon kept lookin down. as soon as they reached home, Sharon ran to her room nd Swayam followed her.
Swayam enetered the room and saw his beautiful wife sitting on the bed, still blushing. Swayam loved this sight. he sat on the bed next to her and whispered in her ear " happy new year" on this Sharon blushed more and stood to go. But Swayam grabbed her arm and said " ru not planng to wish me back? "

Sharon still looking down " happy new year "

Swayam " well yeh bhi koi wishes hui, jab tak tum meri taraf dekh kar nahin kahogi, hw will i knw if u actually wishing me or swearing at me again"

Sharon looked up with a pot and saw Swayam chuckling. luking at such a cute and beautiful pout Swayam asked her" Sharon, kyon na hum yeh naye saal ki shuruaat ek naye tareekey say karein. i mean lets forget all our diffrences and problems nd lets give our realtionship a new start" seeing Sharon nodding, Swayam smiled and lifted her in his arms. he took her to the terrace. Sharon was surprised at his act" Swayam said" Sharon hamari pehli mulakaat yai hui thi, toh kyon na hum apni nayi zindagi bhi yahin se shuru karein "

Sharon had tears in her eyes and she hugged Swayam.

That's where their new year started, from scratch, a completely new starting, with no differences, no dhokha and no confusion. Only one, and that this love. they both were happy the way this party turned out for them and 1st jan 2015 morning was a new day in everyone's lives bringing all the lost happiness back to them and most importantly Swayam and Sharon's lives that is they became SWARON again...

Hi guys!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A small new year gift 4 u all... Sorry if u r bored!!!!!!

Love

Shirisha

Edited by RojaKRShirisha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago